Explicit Knowledge

Known unknowns and unknown unknowns!

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dontaskme

Re: Explicit Knowledge

Post by Dontaskme »

Belinda wrote:DontAskMe wrote:
I don't understand how you can claim that Love-God is all-powerful. Don't you read the news or watch telly and see the pictures?

No, I listen to what's actually real.
How do you assess what is real, as opposed to what is deliberate lies, ignorance, incomplete information, disinformation, or propaganda?
By answering to God only, not man.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

You mean like ISIS.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Arising_uk wrote:You mean like ISIS.
Typical.

This a fine example why I don't answer to man. Man is filled with evil thoughts, lies and deception.
Humans have become a danger to them self and others, who can trust them.. they believe they have no predators - I think that is a deluded belief.

______

I answer only to the power that is my awareness functioning as and through this living body called ''me''

In that one I trust, always will. always have done. What ever brought me here will take me home.

Humans are just extras along the way. I can take them or leave them. But will always give my full attention to the one power responsible for manifesting life.
Last edited by Dontaskme on Sat May 06, 2017 7:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Belinda

Post by Belinda »

Dontaskme wrote:
Arising_uk wrote:You mean like ISIS.
Typical.

This a fine example why I don't answer to man. Man is filled with evil thoughts, lies and deception.
Humans have become a danger to them self and others, who can trust them.. they believe they have no predators - I think that is a deluded belief.

______

I answer only to the power that is my awareness functioning as and through this living body called ''me''

In that one I trust, always will. always have done. What ever brought me here will take me home.

Humans are just extras along the way. i can take them or leave them. But will always give my full attention to the one power responsibly for manifesting life.
Sheeple are a problem in free countries, as they are followers instead of reasoners. DontAskMe is a self-confessed follower not a reasoner.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Belinda wrote:
Sheeple are a problem in free countries, as they are followers instead of reasoners. DontAskMe is a self-confessed follower not a reasoner.
Then all I can say is this is where you and I must part company - I can only live for what my gut instinct is telling me, that's my reasoning power, that I follow, mine only.
Belinda

Post by Belinda »

Dontaskme wrote:
Belinda wrote:
Then all I can say is this is where you and I must part company - I can only live for what my gut instinct is telling me, that's my reasoning power, that I follow, mine only.
I believe that you are worth more than your gut instinct
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Belinda wrote:
Dontaskme wrote:
Belinda wrote:
I believe that you are worth more than your gut instinct
But I don't know what that means?

please explain?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Belinda wrote:
I don't understand how you can claim that Love-God is all-powerful. Don't you read the news or watch telly and see the pictures?
They're doing it to themselves. They can change their ways by changing their thoughts...all given freely to use wisely.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Belinda wrote:DontAskMe wrote:
Without faith ..we are like deaf dumb and blind tubeworms with no meaning to life whatsoever, we are nothing.
It's true that we are not like machines that function only by means of logical choices.

You call the component that is needed faith: I have been calling it aspiration.
Aspiration is for yourself.

People with faith wait faithfully for their dreams to come to fruition even if those dreams did not manifest or meet with their prior expectation they originally aspired to...they hold faith to a better dream ahead, as in when one door closes, another opens...or, don't fret over what you've lost, think about how that could be a blessing in disguise that leads to something better around the corner. That's the faith of believing in yourself which is the same as faith in the one that grants your every wish.
We need to make sure we can distinguish between the Faith in God and Belief in Yourself, and make sure we know the differences between those two. We also need be aware of the meaning of faith from the Biblical perspective. In Hebrews 11:1, God explicitly says that, "Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen.”
In other words, faith is inherent in the will of God. We should surrender to God Himself. And the faith of Christ will be there, and it will become part of us. Therefore, this verse clearly states that faith is the confidence and assurance that comes from God, or rather from his voice where God reminds us of His Will through His Word in the Bible, Holy Spirit, revelations, and prophecies. The minute we begin to doubt ourselves is when we have lost faith in God and are letting the ego part of our mind take over.
surreptitious57

Post by surreptitious57 »

Dontaskme wrote:
the Bible is a collection of real historical I witness first hand accounts of what constitutes reality
The Bible is only historically accurate inasmuch as certain people mentioned in it actually existed
surreptitious57

Dontaskme wrote:
I can only live for what my gut instinct is telling me thats my reasoning power that I follow
Gut instinct and reasoning power are entirely different so they are two things not one

What do you do when one comes into conflict with the other [ as they inevitably will ]
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

surreptitious57 wrote:
Dontaskme wrote:
the Bible is a collection of real historical I witness first hand accounts of what constitutes reality
The Bible is only historically accurate inasmuch as certain people mentioned in it actually existed
They did exist, and why not, why would the authors lie about whether someone existed or not, ?.....you exist don't you, do you lie when you say you exist? ..no, because it's self evident.

Did Alexander the Great actually exist? ..according to human authored mainstream history book he did, but were the authors of the books he was purported to exist actually there in person to verify that? or are you just taking the authors word for it ..as being actually true?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

surreptitious57 wrote:
Dontaskme wrote:
I can only live for what my gut instinct is telling me thats my reasoning power that I follow
Gut instinct and reasoning power are entirely different so they are two things not one

What do you do when one comes into conflict with the other [ as they inevitably will ]

“You can not believe in God until you believe in yourself,” goes hand in hand with, “You can not believe in yourself until you believe in God.” One builds on top of the other...Isabel Hundt

Can't have one without the other. They are mutually arising. As above so below.
Belinda

Post by Belinda »

DontAskMe wrote:

W
e should surrender to God Himself.
We should not surrender to a Being Who is so stupid or so malign that He made a world in which children are tortured to death by being buried alive by landslides.

Babies buried alive in landslides is one of many many examples of God's incredibly stupid planning ability. I can give you many more examples.
surreptitious57

Dontaskme do you know how many legs an insect has