Knowing

Known unknowns and unknown unknowns!

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dontaskme

Re: Knowing

Post by Dontaskme »

Hobbes' Choice wrote:
Dontaskme wrote:
Hobbes' Choice wrote:your pseudo word salads.
ALL knowledge is pseudo word salad.

REAL ''Knowing'' ..IS silent.
Then STFU
Asking silence to shut up is like asking for a still wind.

Stop replying to me if you don't like what's being talked about. No one is forcing you to read, or reply.

It does seem like you have a desire for control, most human minds make that mistake, so your not alone buddy.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Knowing or knowledge of SELF..Can only be known in the context of an experience.An experience is known in the context of it happening as and through the senses of an apparent mind/body complex. What's happening is always happening in the IMMEDIATE indivisible moment, OR NOW. What happens NOW is automatically transformed into that which NEVER happened as happenings die away in the exact same moment they happened..never to be repeated in the exact same transfiguration. There is no repeat button to a life that is boundlessly free spontaneous and creative in the eternal moment that is always NOW without beginning or end.

Here now, what IS, what's happening cannot be altered, or should not have happened. There is no time machine to go back and change it, neither is there any future predictions of coulds or should be's. That means that all happenings are spontaneously free to BE just as they are appearing now absent of any artificial filter of an objective mind/ memory.
The memory is not alive, it's not LIFE, LIFE is going live right now and only now, only this immediate living present is alive, and even that is living and dying simultaneously in the same now.

What ever happens.. it's always THE SELF..interacting with it's ONE same self...this is known as knowledge of Self..aka SELF KNOWLEDGE...it's an inner innate ineffable knowing aka (silent) knowing. Not second hand knowledge from a pseudo external source. There simply is no external source of knowing outside of unitary silent knowing. A knowing that is within the SELF, not external to it. There is NO EXTERNAL SELF, except as conceived objectively, aka reflected. The real SELF is that which is reflecting the reflection, not the reflection itself.

Real Knowing is an inside job.
Knowledge objectively conceived is illusory.

Trust in the one reflecting your reflection only and discover that your life will become effortlessly synchronised and balanced the way it's meant to be.

In other words if your life is looking like a complete and utter mess, let that one go, and allow the one who's in charge to take over. The transformation is stunning and filled with the awesome beauty that is life living itself, even this one itself is in complete awe as to how it is possible that it's even happening at all.
Trajk Logik

Post by Trajk Logik »

Why do you all waste your precious time replying to an internet bot, because after reading a few Dontaskme posts, it seems obvious that it isn't human, nor does it have any conception of what knowledge is. It's like having a conversation with a poorly written computer program.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Trajk Logik wrote:Why do you all waste your precious time replying to an internet bot, because after reading a few Dontaskme posts, it seems obvious that it isn't human, nor does it have any conception of what knowledge is..
The only real knowledge there is ..is there is no knowledge. The universe /reality or what ever you want to call it didn't come with an instruction manual.

Knowledge was invented by thought alone, meaning it's illusory. Purpose was invented by thought as well, also illusory. All meaning is illusory. There is nothing behind a word, or it's meaning except imagined. All we have are the fictional stories we write about the world and beyond. Without which there's just an all pervading natural presence that already knows via the senses how to live and die, this knowing is eternally real and true. Human knowing is fictional.

Life for human is an artificially created matrix that is believed to be real, some don't believe it's real, and I'm one of them. Human life on earth is nothing more than a temporal passing circus that will be over all too soon as nothing lasts forever.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Who knows I?

The thought arises:

"Who am I?"

Another thought answers:

"I don't know any more who or what I am".

Another thought asks:

"Is there any way for thought to clear up this apparent problem?"

Who can answer this question?

A 'sense' (feeling/idea) of "impending transformation" arises.

As it arises, so it is experienced/known.

This 'sense' is senseless, unknowing

That which experiences the 'sense of impending transformation' is never transformed.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Knowing knows only 'concepts'.

No concept can define what a concept is, but I know it when I know. I know that no concepts change and that all concepts are 'self referential', each defined by reference to all other concepts. To what these words point, the Knowing knows... without doubt, without error.

'The use of the word 'concepts', is pointing to that which is known. It is not referring to the thought that labels a thing, but is the idea of the 'thing itself'. Perhaps 'archetype' is the best pointer.

Though seeing only sees and knowing only knows yet they (together with the other faculties of Consciousness), give rise to a single 'wholistic' experience that seems to change each moment... as the sensations and concepts in awareness change.

What this one is and how it comes to be or how these apparently separate faculties are give rise to a 'single' apparent experience is unknown.

Yet here it is.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Trajk Logik wrote:Why do you all waste your precious time replying to an internet bot, because after reading a few Dontaskme posts, it seems obvious that it isn't human,
I can see why you would think that but if you goad it persistently enough it is sometimes possible to make it lose its temper, which suggests to me that it is at least partly human.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Subject "knows" objects, but subject can't know itself as an object. So what we really are, is a nothing to the mind, but actually we are "No-thing"

Call it simple pure awareness or any other name, all fall short, because no name or concept can grasp it. But...there is a natural "knowing" of it, because you are it. It's the simple, non-conceptual "knowing" that you are. Being knowing itself.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Dontaskme wrote:Subject "knows" objects, but subject can't know itself as an object. So what we really are, is a nothing to the mind, but actually we are "No-thing"

Call it simple pure awareness or any other name, all fall short, because no name or concept can grasp it. But...there is a natural "knowing" of it, because you are it. It's the simple, non-conceptual "knowing" that you are. Being knowing itself.
Then again, I could be wrong.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Harbal wrote: Then again, I could be wrong.
Pointing to non-conceptual knowing using concepts is futile. Point out the moon to a Dog and all it will do is sniff your finger.
But for the ''thing'' called ''human'' there is the appearance of ''their story''

Albeit, it's all make-belief & fantasy. Literally, everything claimed to be known is made-up.
So the next time someone says to you...'' did you just make that up..'' ?

You can honestly say ..''YES''....and literally mean it. :D

Whatever "Thinking Mind" says about "what is" . . . is story, unreal, illusory. And that's okay, because "what is" is NOT reliant on any "story" to Be.
osgart

Post by osgart »

all you can know is your experience and what you create from nothing or experience itself.

intrinsic reality . is it based on knowledge or made clear by a learner.

certain meanings are factual for all .the trouble is definition of identification and than associating. correctly.