Why the Buddha laughed out loud and God's divine comedy!!

Known unknowns and unknown unknowns!

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dontaskme

Why the Buddha laughed out loud and God's divine comedy!!

Post by Dontaskme »

The Advaita Trap 1: Absolute and Relative Confusion - The Cartoon...(Duration : 10:09 min)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KXidr0 ... e=youtu.be

This is why being alive is so beautiful and free.

A gift it gives to itself. The gift that keeps on giving. All unwanted gifts are returned to sender.
The one that brought you here will take you home.
Harbal

Re: Why the Buddha laughed out loud and God's divine comedy!!

Post by Harbal »

Dontaskme wrote:The Advaita Trap 1: Absolute and Relative Confusion - The Cartoon...(Duration : 10:09 min)

Have you finally learned the lesson that making fun of yourself is far better than making a fool of yourself? It would be nice to think so.
Belinda

Post by Belinda »

Harbal wrote>
Have you finally learned the lesson that making fun of yourself is far better than making a fool of yourself? It would be nice to think so.
I would rather risk making a fool of myself if in the process I learn something or other.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Belinda wrote:Harbal wrote>

I would rather risk making a fool of myself if in the process I learn something or other.
Dontaskme has gone way beyond risking it and whatever he thinks he's learned would be better kept to himself.
Belinda

Post by Belinda »

Dontaskme has gone way beyond risking it and whatever he thinks he's learned would be better kept to himself.
Can explicit, concise, straightforward, and honest writing be taught ?
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Belinda wrote:
Can explicit, concise, straightforward, and honest writing be taught ?
I don't know but it certainly helps if you have a genuine desire to conform to those criteria in the first place. If your trying to bring any of my shortcomings to my attention you'll have to turn up the dial on explicit.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Harbal wrote:
Dontaskme wrote:The Advaita Trap 1: Absolute and Relative Confusion - The Cartoon...(Duration : 10:09 min)

What self are you referring to ?

You'll love this one Harbs.....it's only 6 mins of your attention span, hope you have the brain capacity for that expansion. Hope it doesn't stretch you too far beyond your confort zone :shock:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGXwBCdECJk
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Dontaskme wrote: You'll love this one Harbs.....it's only 6 mins of your attention span,
Sorry, my attention span is on standby in case Belinda posts a reply. I'm afraid you've missed your slot.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Harbal wrote: Dontaskme has gone way beyond risking it and whatever he thinks he's learned would be better kept to himself.
You really do not know anything you think you do ..do you? ... all you can do as a human being who has never ever been alive before is make assumptions about the reality you believe yourself to be in. In all honesty you have no idea what you are. You only think you do. You grab the first name that comes along, and you say I'll have that, that's what I am, I'll buy that please. But where do you think labels and concepts came from?

Can you answer that? without getting frustrated, without getting angry at not being able to answer that one simple question to all your problems...so instead of thinking this hard question of who you actually are, you spit and curse and call yourself nasty names in the hope of ridding your own self induced confused projection. Cause lets face it ..nature is never confused is it, have you ever seen a confused brain?..if you could look at your brain without taking it out, would you be able to see the confusion in your brain and take it out? ..mind you, it would be a pretty neat trick if you could get outside your brain and look at it without taking it out... :roll:

You have no idea what is happening outside of your own consciousness, it's all your own projection...only what you think is happening...one prime example is you always refer to me as being a male, when in reality I'm a girl and always have been, well at least I was the last time I looked.

The world is not what it seems nor is it otherwise. No one knows anything for certain, but what they can know is that uncertainty is certain.
Your so unbelievably thick Harbal it's actually comical, my belly laughs at people like you so hard, it's actually the only thing worth living for.
GreatandWiseTrixie

Post by GreatandWiseTrixie »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:36 am The Advaita Trap 1: Absolute and Relative Confusion - The Cartoon...(Duration : 10:09 min)

This is why being alive is so beautiful and free.

A gift it gives to itself. The gift that keeps on giving. All unwanted gifts are returned to sender.
The one that brought you here will take you home.
Omg I lol'd at this comedy.

The black bear is severely mentally ill and incoherent. "There is no tree".
Yes there IS a tree. You are insane.

This video has enlightened me on a few things. Mainly, these "guru" nuts seem to be wanting to be hyper-masculine, no self. Feminine is self, love, ego. 100% masculine is, no self.
And this I think is the crux of why they preach that if you lose all attachment's to the world, you will not reincarnate.

Because they are literally trying to destroy and erode their soul, until they don't have one.
No soul=no reincarnation.
Men are not 100% masculine, thus they have a soul.

Femininity enhances and enriches the soul. The White bear is feminine. A feminine person can understand beauty, Beauty is a real thing. A 100% masculine person cannot see beauty because to them, they cannot perceive it, they are insane, souless, and mentally vacant.

If empathy is the art of getting inside someone's head, the opposite of empathy is the art of not having a head to even be inside of, even your own.