The Timeless Now.

Known unknowns and unknown unknowns!

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dontaskme

The Timeless Now.

Post by Dontaskme »

Time does not exist because it's not an experience. You cannot experience time. Only the timeless now exists, and you are that. Though even the timeless now is not an experience because the now is this ever constant flux, an endless continuous seamless flow of life, boundlessly free,devoid of any actual location of any beginning nor end. Therefore, nothing is actually moving or going anywhere, it's always being here right now forever nowhere happening. There simply is no room for anything to happen. Things are only appearing to happen in that which never happened.

You are the immediate now aware of time coming and going, that knows time, but you are not in time, you can't be in time otherwise time would keep running out, but time never runs out, because it's infinitely experiencing it self as the subject in finite spacetime duality relative to it's absolute self. Just as the screen behind a movie is projecting the movie, but is not in the movie. You are the timeless projector of time.The screen doesn't happen, only the movie happens, the happening is known by the screen/awareness only as it is happening, in other words as it is going live right now. You are that knowing that cannot be experienced by any other knower, for it is ever one with itself going live right now. There is no dress rehearsal for life, or any time machine to go back and change what is only ever happening now.

The past and future do not exist now, only now exists now. Past is dead and future never comes, the future is always and ever this timeless now of beingness, you cannot experience beingness, because you are it, you can only be it. You have never lived now or in the past of future, because they are not an experience. There is only the awareness of experience, experiencing itself always now as Awareness aware of itself. Right now..where is the past, where is the future? there is only this ever unfolding now...so even past and future are right here now as this unborn timeless moment, the only reality there is, where you always are, and ever will be, and always have been. You've never not been here because without you the witnessing awareness, there is nothing to see.
Dontaskme

Re: The Timeless Now.

Post by Dontaskme »

The Physics of NOW - Eternity is NOW ..video 8 mins

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDpRKy-O96g
Gbodman927

Post by Gbodman927 »

Thanks for posting this. How fascinating is the reality of Truth?! Although I have glimpsed this Truth of the timeless, eternal Now, I still find myself struggling with identification with a small, time-bound self. Do you find that a meditation practice is necessary to keep from "falling back asleep"?
HexHammer

Post by HexHammer »

Dontaskme wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:52 pmTime does not exist because it's not an experience.
Pure nonsense and babble! ..time DOES exist!!! It's been proven over and over since Einstein made his SRT where he predicted the moving clock would be slowed, which later was tested and Einstein was proved right.

What you say is something that you pull straight out of your utterly stupid ass!!!!

GLARINGLY IGNORANT and RETARDED!! ......JUST SHUT UP AND FUCK OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Gbodman927 wrote: Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:51 pm Thanks for posting this. How fascinating is the reality of Truth?! Although I have glimpsed this Truth of the timeless, eternal Now, I still find myself struggling with identification with a small, time-bound self. Do you find that a meditation practice is necessary to keep from "falling back asleep"?
Just keep this mantra going in your mind ..and soon your time-bound illusory self will disappear into the vast ocean of infinite boundless timeless now.

Consciousness (the sense of I) does not shine by itself. It shines by a light beyond it. Having seen the dreamlike quality of consciousness, look for the light in which it appears, which gives it being. There is the content of consciousness as well as the awareness (eternal source) of it.

You are both the light and the shadow it casts..Same ONE. :D :wink:

TimeSeeker

Post by TimeSeeker »

What are your criteria for 'existence' e.g how would you assert/dismiss any claims for or against time's existence?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

TimeSeeker wrote: Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:11 pm What are your criteria for 'existence' e.g how would you assert/dismiss any claims for or against time's existence?

Time is a concept, Existence is a concept.

Drop the concept and what's left?
TimeSeeker

Post by TimeSeeker »

Dontaskme wrote: Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:39 am Time is a concept, Existence is a concept.

Drop the concept and what's left?
I don't want to drop them any more than I want a sudden drop in blood pressure. They are useful concepts/tools ;)

If perception is all I got, I might as well make the best of it...