Re: The Significant Event.

Post by lancek4 »

So, I guess that was a little too much?
SpheresOfBalance

Post by SpheresOfBalance »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
lancek4 wrote:
SpheresOfBalance wrote: Hey Lance, good to see you again! You were a good friend, giving much time and energy, thanks! ;-)

I read your bit, at least for a while, but see as usual, that it seems to be obvious, that you are not trying to appeal to laymen. I feel that sometimes you omit words for the sake of brevity, at the expense of clarity. Which I do as well, sometimes. Of course it could just be the differences between us, our individual methodology of conveyance. I have always believed that somethings you get caught up in complicated concepts, precluding clarity through wording. I'll not presume the why of it, as only you can honestly answer that. My perception, from my perspective, obviously, but a point to note, depending on your target audience.

I hope you found this somewhat constructive, as that was indeed my intention, due to your patience of past encounter, though sometimes a bit cheeky, it was to to be understood. ;-)

I'm glad Ginkgo engaged, as he can always be counted upon to honestly try and address ones words, in an honest, respectful fashion; a gentleman and a scholar for sure, one of the few here I actually have some respect for.

If you'd like me to quote specific instances where I believe you loose the layman, I'll more than gladly give you the time.

Have a good one!
See, this is exactly what I'm taking about . Hello SOB; good to see ur still around. This is good input. Thank u.

Example: 'for the sake of brevity' I would not see that, for I'm trying to be as clear as I can.
'Not for the layman' likewise. I hope to put things simply.

But of course. My blog is a work in progress and also it develops through the whole blog.
Do yes. sOB some specific examples would be much appreciated. If u have the time.
So apparently you speak in a language that we mere 'laypeople' are not privy to. It looked like English to me.
Are you familiar with the definition of jargon? I suggest you study it? But then you've already professed your ignorance, time and time again, with your continued groupism, (generalizations about Americans as "Americunts.") If it continues, I'll consider it stupidity instead!

Lance is in fact an American, sorry an "Americunt" by your standards, or lack thereof, which in fact makes you the only actual cûnt that's present.
SpheresOfBalance

lancek4 wrote:So, I guess that was a little too much?
No Lance, I don't visit as much as I used to, they're a bit sporadic. I've found that I now have more to do, now that my wife has returned from DC. Plus I don't get as riled up due the the selfish inconsiderate fucks that sometimes respond to my posts, as they beat their chests behind the safety of their monitors, that which affords the release of their pent up frustrations. I wish they'd just buy either a punching bag or a meditation CD instead.

I'll go over your linked paper again and get back to you, if you'd like, quoting areas that, at least I believe, are somewhat problematic as far as clarity goes. Your call.
Last edited by SpheresOfBalance on Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lancek4

Post by lancek4 »

Sob: yes, I figured you'd reply at some point, cuz you offered.
I was more asking of others .

And yes. The smallness of many on this forum is ridiculous. I too got tired of it.
I need feedback so I figured id see if anyone was into it.

Anything you can offer is well appreciated.
SpheresOfBalance

lancek4 wrote:Sob: yes, I figured you'd reply at some point, cuz you offered.
I was more asking of others .

And yes. The smallness of many on this forum is ridiculous. I too got tired of it.
I need feedback so I figured id see if anyone was into it.

Anything you can offer is well appreciated.
OK, Ill do the best that I can! Give me a little time.