REFUTE - my argument that a 'God' is more likely to exist.

So what's really going on?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

-1-

Re: REFUTE - my argument that a 'God' is more likely to exist.

Post by -1- »

Londoner wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:02 pm
('Schizophrenia' is a powerful and prejudicial term, and it might suggest it is a condition we either have or we don't, but that is not my intention)
Schizophrenia may be powerful and prejudicial term in social discourse; but it is not in medical literature. THIS is important to keep in mind. Schizophrenia as a diagnosis is no more prejudicial or powerful, than a diagnosis of diabetes, brain tumor, or hangnail.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

May I suggest that atheists stick to the logic at hand, rather than attempting to divert the logic into a debate regarding whether one is schizophrenic.

When I stated 'coincidence' consider it another word to consider - as in coin side ence. Flip a coin 10 times as to whether I am a sap or a sage. Through the PAƧ_SAGE of time, i can be rendered one or the other. Allow 7 on one side to assure you, any other result you can continue to consider how simple it is to be atheist.

EVIDENCE of God\'God'.
To believe the below is all mere coincidence is irrational.

The English language has intricacies, indeed anomalies layered within it that to believe they are all part of natural language etymology is to remain irrational.

The vowels and some consonants - are homophones to important words within English, now the common protocol for communication around the world.
For example:-
I - eye.
O - owe
U - you
Y - why?

DOG - reversed GOD - They say "a DOG is a man's best friend", so what is GOD?
EVIL - reversed - LIVE - it's very hard to live when 'God' is doing evil to you.
ENTROPY - reversed - Y PORT NE - Why port any? Any souls for reincarnation, the very thing we have been discussing, its all down to the way we have lived, and are judged, as to whether we get to use further energy.
REALITY - Real IT Y - Real IT Why? - our reality, is it IT based? Again, what we have been discussing.
CRUCIFICTION - Crew See Fiction - Did the crew of 'spaceship' Earth see it happen?
JUSTICE - JUST ICE - Man's 'justice' is just ice in comparison to God's.

Mount SINAI is where man received the commandments from God.
SINAI - breaks down to SIN A.I. - the very thing we have been talking about.
The place of Mt Sinai is directly between two fingers off of the Red Sea - a peace sign?
Red Sea to scale.

The Alphabet used in English has equal spacing between certain consonants that leave the 'e' at the top - in science e=energy. Thus, A.I. U O - The A.I. you owe? Energy - what we have been discussing.

South America - A landmass with BRA.ZIL that can easily be imaged as a large BRA, a town on the nipple is called NATAL:- Of or relating to child birth. The spine is a long thin country, called CHILE - As the saying goes, A Chill up your Spine?
South America to scale.

U.K. - IRELAND - can be broken down to I_RE_LAND and easily painted as a child. The UK sent their offspring to colonise much of the Earth - and thus spreading the LAN_GAUGE. And let's not forget the Aisle of Man - Isle of Man between the mainland and Ireland.
UK to scale.

The SUN of GOD = The SON OF GOD = A condition for 'eternal' life.
Londoner

Post by Londoner »

attofishpi wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:43 am May I suggest that atheists stick to the logic at hand, rather than attempting to divert the logic into a debate regarding whether one is schizophrenic.

When I stated 'coincidence' consider it another word to consider - as in coin side ence. Flip a coin 10 times as to whether I am a sap or a sage. Through the PAƧ_SAGE of time, i can be rendered one or the other. Allow 7 on one side to assure you, any other result you can continue to consider how simple it is to be atheist.
I hope you are being playful, however people can become committed to seeing the world in that way.

As Spock might say: It's logic Jim, but not as we know it.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Londoner wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:57 am
attofishpi wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:43 am May I suggest that atheists stick to the logic at hand, rather than attempting to divert the logic into a debate regarding whether one is schizophrenic.

I hope you are being playful, however people can become committed to seeing the world in that way.

As Spock might say: It's logic Jim, but not as we know it.
Yes, I often play fool. From experience, reality is a convoluted apparition of the truth.