How such a thing is possible?

So what's really going on?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Eodnhoj7

Re: How such a thing is possible?

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

osgart wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:15 am That's the sense I get from non locality in quantum entanglement. That an ethereal, omnipresent field is where information is recorded. It supersedes all physicality. Matter might emanate from it. I suspect consciousness information resides in that field. But I'm drawing my own inferences on all of it. It seems worth regarding, because it fills in some gaps but leaves other things unanswered.

I'm just excited to see that this phenomenon actually exists. Because it blows away conventional perception. Though staunch materialists brush it aside, I'd have to say that it opens the door to considering other forms of existence; such as non physical, or all encompassing fields. I think most people are oblivious to the implications of entanglement.

I think the omnipresent field records all circumstances and relations, and reactions. I also think it could be the binding, forming field that holds the universe together.

And I wouldn't rule out the intuitions of conscious agency in evolution, such as in a book I'm reading by F Scott Turner, Purpose and Desire.
I just saw your response. The quantum realm could be equivalent to the ancient greek perspective of apeiron, or unlimited chaos. In these respects, as perpetual movement, it would be equivalent to a "negative dimension" (due to perpetual movement) that relates continually to an ethereal dimension (and in doing so cycles through itself continually). The ether as a positive dimension would contain all information and being as one non-moving moment. The quantum realm (apieron) exists as an approximate to it, similiar to the yin/yang concept but instead it is unity/multiplicity, stability/movement, light/darkness, etc.
bahman

Post by bahman »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:49 am The quantum realm at its peak is the cycling of particles through processes which individuate them. The particles relate to other particles and become individual particles, or they divide and follow the same course. The constant of the quantum realm is "movement". This movement continually redefines matter through a process of individuation as division or multiplication of particles.
We are talking about conservation of quantum information here. I don't believe on what you stated and I don't understand its relation with the topic.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

bahman wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:33 pm
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:49 am The quantum realm at its peak is the cycling of particles through processes which individuate them. The particles relate to other particles and become individual particles, or they divide and follow the same course. The constant of the quantum realm is "movement". This movement continually redefines matter through a process of individuation as division or multiplication of particles.
We are talking about conservation of quantum information here. I don't believe on what you stated and I don't understand its relation with the topic.
The nature of information exists as the relation of logistic particles (ex: A is defined as the relations of B and C. Z is defined as the relations of X and Y.)

These relations exist through an act of "individuation". For example: B relates to C and manifests A as an individual particulate. A in turn is composed individual particulate B and C. B and C seperate, and A no longer exists. B unites with D to form F and C unites with E to form G.

So on ad-infinitum. The "conservation" of information, in these respects, is a process of individuation that manifests as a constant cycling. In these respects, what we understand of "information" in the quantum realm is perpetual particularization.