How such a thing is possible?

So what's really going on?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

bahman

How such a thing is possible?

Post by bahman »

We know that quantum information is conserved, it cannot be created or destroyed. The question is then where did all information come from?
Last edited by bahman on Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Skip

Re: How such a thing is possible?

Post by Skip »

Wikipedia.
bahman

Post by bahman »

Skip wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:25 pm Wikipedia.
I already read many article in Wikipedia. Could you please be more specific?
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

bahman wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:10 pm We know that quantum information is conserved, it cannot be created or destroyed. The question is then is where all information came from?

An ethereal dimension, similiar to the Hindu akashic record, would provide one logical answer where everything exists as 1 dimension of space as one moment. The quantum realm, as perpetual movement/relativistic space, would be an approximation of this ethereal dimension as a the limit of it, much in the same many multiplicity is the limit of unity.
osgart

Post by osgart »

That's the sense I get from non locality in quantum entanglement. That an ethereal, omnipresent field is where information is recorded. It supersedes all physicality. Matter might emanate from it. I suspect consciousness information resides in that field. But I'm drawing my own inferences on all of it. It seems worth regarding, because it fills in some gaps but leaves other things unanswered.

I'm just excited to see that this phenomenon actually exists. Because it blows away conventional perception. Though staunch materialists brush it aside, I'd have to say that it opens the door to considering other forms of existence; such as non physical, or all encompassing fields. I think most people are oblivious to the implications of entanglement.

I think the omnipresent field records all circumstances and relations, and reactions. I also think it could be the binding, forming field that holds the universe together.

And I wouldn't rule out the intuitions of conscious agency in evolution, such as in a book I'm reading by F Scott Turner, Purpose and Desire.
bahman

Post by bahman »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:57 am An ethereal dimension, similiar to the Hindu akashic record, would provide one logical answer where everything exists as 1 dimension of space as one moment. The quantum realm, as perpetual movement/relativistic space, would be an approximation of this ethereal dimension as a the limit of it, much in the same many multiplicity is the limit of unity.
I am afraid that I didn't get why quantum realm is just an approximation of the ethereal dimension. I don't understand akashic too and searching internet didn't really help much. Could you please elaborate things further in plain language?
bahman

Post by bahman »

osgart wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:15 am That's the sense I get from non locality in quantum entanglement. That an ethereal, omnipresent field is where information is recorded. It supersedes all physicality. Matter might emanate from it. I suspect consciousness information resides in that field. But I'm drawing my own inferences on all of it. It seems worth regarding, because it fills in some gaps but leaves other things unanswered.
I agree with the most of thing you said. What is your problem with this view?
osgart wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:15 am I'm just excited to see that this phenomenon actually exists. Because it blows away conventional perception. Though staunch materialists brush it aside, I'd have to say that it opens the door to considering other forms of existence; such as non physical, or all encompassing fields. I think most people are oblivious to the implications of entanglement.

I think the omnipresent field records all circumstances and relations, and reactions. I also think it could be the binding, forming field that holds the universe together.

And I wouldn't rule out the intuitions of conscious agency in evolution, such as in a book I'm reading by F Scott Turner, Purpose and Desire.
Interesting. But do you agree that we need a change in the ethereal filed in order to have change in our reality. Where the change in our reality comes from if the filed is constant?
osgart

Post by osgart »

I believe the field is constant and very naturalistic, I don't see reality changing all that much other than entropy. I do think the field has new information coming in all the time.

I don't have a problem with it. Materialists will always have a problem with it. I don't.
bahman

Post by bahman »

osgart wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:54 pm I believe the field is constant and very naturalistic, I don't see reality changing all that much other than entropy. I do think the field has new information coming in all the time.

I don't have a problem with it. Materialists will always have a problem with it. I don't.
So the filed has simply existed since beginning of time?
-1-

Post by -1- »

bahman wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:35 pm
I am afraid that I didn't get why quantum realm is just an approximation of the ethereal dimension. I don't understand akashic too and searching internet didn't really help much. Could you please elaborate things further in plain language?
I am afraid nobody in plain language can explain quantum mechanisms. It is all in the math. And the math is so complicated, that it takes a mind more intelligent than 100,000 randomoly chosen humans from the general public, on the average, to wrestle with the math of QM.

I am on the opinion that I can't ever learn enough math to see the points or proofs of QM, so I just accept their teachings blindly, close my eyes, and think of England.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:57 am An ethereal dimension, similiar to the Hindu akashic record, would provide one logical answer where everything exists as 1 dimension of space as one moment. The quantum realm, as perpetual movement/relativistic space, would be an approximation of this ethereal dimension as a the limit of it, much in the same many multiplicity is the limit of unity.
The quantum realm is continual movement through particulation. As continual movement it is negative space considering it is unstable. The quantum realm, would need a stable space (unmoved and unified) in order to exist other wise it would cycle itself out. In simple terms the ethereal space would provide the foundations for it.
bahman

Post by bahman »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:22 am
The quantum realm is continual movement through particulation. As continual movement it is negative space considering it is unstable. The quantum realm, would need a stable space (unmoved and unified) in order to exist other wise it would cycle itself out. In simple terms the ethereal space would provide the foundations for it.
I am afraid that this didn't help.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

bahman wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:13 am

And what would?
bahman

Post by bahman »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:34 am

And what would?
You need to be more illustrative and plain so I can understand you. I am not a philosopher but a physicist.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

bahman wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:36 pm
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:34 am

And what would?
You need to be more illustrative and plain so I can understand you. I am not a philosopher but a physicist.
The quantum realm at its peak is the cycling of particles through processes which individuate them. The particles relate to other particles and become individual particles, or they divide and follow the same course. The constant of the quantum realm is "movement". This movement continually redefines matter through a process of individuation as division or multiplication of particles.