Life is overrated.

So what's really going on?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

GreatandWiseTrixie

Life is overrated.

Post by GreatandWiseTrixie »

I go to bed watching Cartoon Network, its the only channel I don't have to pay for. I see Family Guy, its uber violent, then Dragonball Z, uber violent masculine men. Then another show, with mostly men in it, about violence. Then another show, with mech warriors in space, gundam wing, uber violent and nothing but violence.

I began to think about how stupid violence is. I just wanted peace. To live as a forest fairie, without violence. So I shut off the show, and went to bed.
I realized life is overrated. I just want to be a tree. I just want to go into the dirt, and be absorbed, my consciousness Mother Nature. No boredom, no stress, just being a tree.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxwlwVxLoFc

Then I was rudely woken up at 2 AM at night. 2 psychopath psychotics live above me, the Male was hitting things and screaming at the top of his lungs. The woman was screaming for help. I thought about calling the cops, but I said why bother. I thought about going up there and beating him with a hammer, but I said why bother. It didn't seem like he was trying to kill her, just having some kind of psychotic insane argument drama. Very rude. I felt the femininity in me go away. I was thinking of pleasant songs, then all of a sudden I hear yelling and violence, then the feminity goes away, I feel on edge, fight or flight response, I start to feel angry and male, like DragonballZ.

I think about going up there to save the woman, but I say no. This woman would probably just reject me like all the others. She chose her fate. She chose her abusive boyfriend instead of me. She has to face her fate, on her own. And I go back to bed. But then again I woken up 5 minutes later. They kill my feminine vibes and ruin me. Again I feel angry and male, like Dragonball Z. And this happens over and over again, for the next half hour. It starts to remind me of when I used to live with my parents, and they'd bicker and yell in the middle of night. I start to fill with angry male destructive rage. I start to feel paranoid. Does he have a gun? Will he shoot it through the floor at me? I start to fill with rage.

I hear a dog barking in a cage upstairs. Sometimes they leave the dog in a cage all alone. I wonder if that Dog has consciousness. I wonder how miserable it is.

Then I think about the nature of reality. What causes the seed of life to enter it? Its so sad. Sad that the male started off as a pure seed of innocence, but grew into a violent, brutal monster. Sad the male thinks he has to act this way. Sad that consciousness enters his woman. Sad that consciousness enters his dog. And then I started to realize, life is not a blessing, but a curse. A curse people get delusional attachment to, and fight for. But what is there to celebrate? Why does the seed of life, the seed of innocent and beauty, enter such miserable circumstances? To be trapped in a physical cage? It is all so sad.

And this morning, I am greeted to more violence against me, on this forums. I am attacked for not crucifying michael jackson like the others. I am threatened and censored. I am continually called hurtful names and accusations. Again they greet me to the insane violence and brutality of the human specie. Life is overrated.
Bill Wiltrack

Re: Life is overrated.

Post by Bill Wiltrack »

It is refreshing for me to see you back in The Forum.

You are a critical thinker with the ability & track record to think out-of-the-box.

One of the true, articulate philosophers here...

GreatandWiseTrixie

Bill Wiltrack wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:25 pm .

It is refreshing for me to see you back in The Forum.

You are a critical thinker with the ability & track record to think out-of-the-box.

One of the true, articulate philosophers here...

Thankyou so much. That means a lot to me. :)
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

Move.
artisticsolution

Post by artisticsolution »

There are like minded people in the world. Find them.

You complain about the woman upstairs not picking you. I wonder if there is a person thinking the same thing about you?
GreatandWiseTrixie

artisticsolution wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:31 am There are like minded people in the world. Find them.

You complain about the woman upstairs not picking you. I wonder if there is a person thinking the same thing about you?
If there is I'm not gonna guilt myself over it. If they like me, they need to ask for my number, otherwise I'm not gonna feel guilty for not flirting with every potential person on the entire planet and trying to mind-read them.
artisticsolution

Trixie: "If there is I'm not gonna guilt myself over it. If they like me, they need to ask for my number, otherwise I'm not gonna feel guilty for not flirting with every potential person on the entire planet and trying to mind-read them."

AS: Then dont berate anyone else for doing the same.

Like you, there are tons of people who wont do a thing to find love but complain that they have no one who loves them.

Wake up sweetheart, no one owes you anything. Its up to you to put the effort into getting what you want.
GreatandWiseTrixie

artisticsolution wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:12 pm Trixie: "If there is I'm not gonna guilt myself over it. If they like me, they need to ask for my number, otherwise I'm not gonna feel guilty for not flirting with every potential person on the entire planet and trying to mind-read them."

Like you, there are tons of people who wont do a thing to find love but complain that they have no one who loves them.

Wake up sweetheart, no one owes you anything. Its up to you to put the effort into getting what you want.
Society doesn't shame females for flirting, I'm not a female, thus I don't have a duty to flirt. It is easier for a female to flirt females have sexual license and power, and because males are viewed as evil and creepy.

I spent a year flirting with people, nothing came of it, wasted effort.

Noone owes anyone anything? The whole idea of society is that everybody owes everyone else. Otherwise, if noone owes me anything, I don't owe them anything. If they are about to get ran over by a train, I don't save them from the tracks. If they are hanging off the edge of a cliff, I don't lift my arms to save them, I simply let go. I can go around, punching randoms in the face, because I feel like it. Police does not need to exist, nobody needs to help anyone else. If I say hello to a stranger, they don't owe me a hello back. If I invite people to a party, nobody needs to attend, nobody owes me anything. Perfect inhuman modern society.
EchoesOfTheHorizon

Post by EchoesOfTheHorizon »

Did you ever put your ad out on Craigslist? We can get someone with more game than you (anyone here qualifies) to write it, and advertise it with a pic of you. Just list your hobbies (oh dear) and someone else will fill it in from what we know of you, with the best face foreward. Maybe a woman will snag you up, and she can help you can grow up and become a real boy.
surreptitious57

Post by surreptitious57 »

NAME : Trixie

GENDER : Biologically male / psychologically female [ I was born into the wrong body and want to be a woman ]

INTERESTS : Computer games / computer programming / DNA machine / eternal consciousness / blue pony videos

IDEAL PARTNER : Beautiful vegetarian lesbian with perfect body and IQ of I80 who will love me unconditionally for all of time

When I find you I will marry you and I will then create Utopia on Earth and there will be no more pain or suffering ever again

surreptitious57

Post by surreptitious57 »

GreatandWiseTrixie wrote:
I spent a year flirting with people nothing came of it wasted effort
You should have carried on flirting until you got the woman you want

If you are going to give in after a year then small wonder you are so unhappy. Some people have to go for much longer before they find their soul mate. And you are a young woman of 29. Not every woman has found hers at that age so there is hope for you yet. You just have to hang in there
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

surreptitious57 wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:14 am
And you are a young woman of 29. Not every woman has found hers at that age so there is hope for you yet. You just have to hang in there
:lol:
GreatandWiseTrixie

surreptitious57 wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:14 am
GreatandWiseTrixie wrote:
I spent a year flirting with people nothing came of it wasted effort
You should have carried on flirting until you got the woman you want

If you are going to give in after a year then small wonder you are so unhappy. Some people have to go for much longer before they find their soul mate. And you are a young woman of 29. Not every woman has found hers at that age so there is hope for you yet. You just have to hang in there
It was more than a year, if you must know. I just tried the hardest that year, the other years I just tried every now and then.
artisticsolution

GreatandWiseTrixie wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:18 pm
artisticsolution wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:12 pm Trixie: "If there is I'm not gonna guilt myself over it. If they like me, they need to ask for my number, otherwise I'm not gonna feel guilty for not flirting with every potential person on the entire planet and trying to mind-read them."

Society doesn't shame females for flirting, I'm not a female, thus I don't have a duty to flirt. It is easier for a female to flirt females have sexual license and power, and because males are viewed as evil and creepy.

I spent a year flirting with people, nothing came of it, wasted effort.

Noone owes anyone anything? The whole idea of society is that everybody owes everyone else. Otherwise, if noone owes me anything, I don't owe them anything. If they are about to get ran over by a train, I don't save them from the tracks. If they are hanging off the edge of a cliff, I don't lift my arms to save them, I simply let go. I can go around, punching randoms in the face, because I feel like it. Police does not need to exist, nobody needs to help anyone else. If I say hello to a stranger, they don't owe me a hello back. If I invite people to a party, nobody needs to attend, nobody owes me anything. Perfect inhuman modern society.
Your problem is you expect society to give a rats ass about you. Society has its own proplems trying to stay afloat to think about saving you.

Save another because it is 'what is good and right in the world. Not because you want some tit for tat.

Save another, because its just the pure thing to do.

If not you are going to be bitter, disappointed and miserable cause there are few selfless people in the world.

Or not...i dont care.