Is our collective reality held together by quantum entanglements?

So what's really going on?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Eodnhoj7

Re: Is our collective reality held together by quantum entanglements?

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

osgart wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:56 am universal in the sense of omnipresent?

Yes.

an undetectable substance, or energy is the ether?

I would argue that ether, as a unifying median, in itself is the root of consciousness. In these respects it reflects upon itself. If you mean undetectable as through the application of tools, then I would argue it is undetectable in that respect.

are very essence of being is potentialities in all possible states?

Potentiallity is a deficiency in being, considering it is being unactualized in this respect it is not essence...I would argue. To meet one's potential is strictly to "unify" oneself to an objective/goal/axiom in standard language. However one never "unifies" to something in gradient form and maintains a complete "unity". That being would have to unify to the "one"/logos/ether to reach "potentiality" or "cease all flux and become stable".

Potentiality is unactualized flux and in this respect the nature of essence as "what defines something" can be argued as "what relations compose it". So in a respect, yes. If I understand you correctly. For example the relation of tree to a river, is what defines the "essence" of that tree as it is growing next to "x" river".

In a seperate respect, an essence is the one "unifying" "stable" nature of an entity. That which does not change. In these respect, potentiality does not define it. The tree, as "form", is always a tree and is defined by its reflections to other forms which do not change, because all these "forms" are mere reflective structures of the "one point" or "Logos".

So the answer is both yes and no at the same time in different respects. Did that answer your question? If not I can go further.

and then actualizing this potential manifests itself in spacetime?

Space time is strictly unstable space. It results as an "approximation" of stable space as an result of the "stable" space reflecting upon itself (the ether). It would be equivalent to the outer edge of the circle where is measurable only in the respect the center point reflects it. Without the center, it is unobservable because it is "not a thing in itself" but rather a result of the "center" reflecting upon itself with the outedge/circumferance existing if and only if it relates/move towards the center (even the observation of Pi requires perpertual movement).

This unstable space is actual gradation moving towards unity. In this respect the potential nature of that being as "unity" in turn determines the nature of the actual as "flux". This actualization, or movement, exists if and only if there is "relation" to further being. However considering, these relations are inherently dependent upon further relations to other particles, this nature of "flux" as "space-time" is fundamentally a process of individuation...this is considering all particles are "relating" to further particles in order to maintain their existence, however this act of relation as "flux" is a process of individuation/instability which maintains the "particle" as the "particle".

This nature of "potententiality" is fundamentally an observation of "potential relationships" or "potential flux" which in turn is "potential individuation". In these respects all "actual flux" and "potential flux" as dual degrees of individuation that create a "polarity" between particles which inherently maintains them in a continual state of flux.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:53 pm
osgart wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:56 am universal in the sense of omnipresent?

Yes.

an undetectable substance, or energy is the ether?

I would argue that ether, as a unifying median, in itself is the root of consciousness. In these respects it reflects upon itself. If you mean undetectable as through the application of tools, then I would argue it is undetectable in that respect.

are very essence of being is potentialities in all possible states?

Potentiallity is a deficiency in being, considering it is being unactualized in this respect it is not essence...I would argue. To meet one's potential is strictly to "unify" oneself to an objective/goal/axiom in standard language. However one never "unifies" to something in gradient form and maintains a complete "unity". That being would have to unify to the "one"/logos/ether to reach "potentiality" or "cease all flux and become stable".

Potentiality is unactualized flux and in this respect the nature of essence as "what defines something" can be argued as "what relations compose it". So in a respect, yes. If I understand you correctly. For example the relation of tree to a river, is what defines the "essence" of that tree as it is growing next to "x" river".

In a seperate respect, an essence is the one "unifying" "stable" nature of an entity. That which does not change. In these respect, potentiality does not define it. The tree, as "form", is always a tree and is defined by its reflections to other forms which do not change, because all these "forms" are mere reflective structures of the "one point" or "Logos".

So the answer is both yes and no at the same time in different respects. Did that answer your question? If not I can go further.

and then actualizing this potential manifests itself in spacetime?

Space time is strictly unstable space. It results as an "approximation" of stable space as an result of the "stable" space reflecting upon itself (the ether). It would be equivalent to the outer edge of the circle where is measurable only in the respect the center point reflects it. Without the center, it is unobservable because it is "not a thing in itself" but rather a result of the "center" reflecting upon itself with the outedge/circumferance existing if and only if it relates/move towards the center (even the observation of Pi requires perpertual movement).

This unstable space is actual gradation moving towards unity. In this respect the potential nature of that being as "unity" in turn determines the nature of the actual as "flux". This actualization, or movement, exists if and only if there is "relation" to further being. However considering, these relations are inherently dependent upon further relations to other particles, this nature of "flux" as "space-time" is fundamentally a process of individuation...this is considering all particles are "relating" to further particles in order to maintain their existence, however this act of relation as "flux" is a process of individuation/instability which maintains the "particle" as the "particle".

This nature of "potententiality" is fundamentally an observation of "potential relationships" or "potential flux" which in turn is "potential individuation". In these respects all "actual flux" and "potential flux" as dual degrees of individuation that create a "polarity" between particles which inherently maintains them in a continual state of flux.
osgart

Post by osgart »

thanks for your reply! :D that answered all my questions!
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

osgart wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:59 pm thanks for your reply! :D that answered all my questions!
Thanks for the compliment. If you have any more questions, disagreements, or I appear too ambiguous fire away with more thoughts.