The unsolvable mystery of Reality Itself

So what's really going on?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dontaskme

Re: The unsolvable mystery of Reality Itself

Post by Dontaskme »

Harbal wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:37 pm
That depends on the definition of "being". If you mean the verb "being" then no, just like you can't point to any verb.
So nothing is known about what or who is verbing ? there is only verbing.
Harbal wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:37 pmAgain, it depends on what you mean by "having no beginning nor end" but I don't see why the lack of a beginning or end would render something unseeable or unknowable. As far as unstoppable is concerned, what would it be doing that we couldn't stop?
"having no beginning nor end" implies an uncreated reality. In reality... There is seeing, there is knowing, each implying a seer and knower.

However, in an uncreated reality, there is no seer, only seeing that cannot be seen, there is no knower, only knowing that cannot be known.

I guess it's a mystery from a relative point of view, but not from the absolute point of view, however, the absolute point of view viewed from a relative position is absurd.

Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Dontaskme wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:02 pm So nothing is known about what or who is verbing ? there is only verbing. .
We can have knowledge of the verber and the consequences of his verbing can also be known to us.
"having no beginning nor end" implies an uncreated reality.
Does it? In what way?
In reality... There is seeing, there is knowing, each implying a seer and knower.

However, in an uncreated reality, there is no seer, only seeing that cannot be seen, there is no knower, only knowing that cannot be known.
Until you divulge what an "uncreated reality" is and explain why it precludes seers and knowers it's not possible to respond to this claim.
I guess it's a mystery from a relative point of view, but not from the absolute point of view, however, the absolute point of view viewed from a relative position is absurd.
That's true, your point of view does seem absurd.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Harbal wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:25 pm
We can have knowledge of the verber and the consequences of his verbing can also be known to us.
Verb world is uncreated. Creation is an appearance of the uncreated, known as conception, also known as knowledge,this knowledge is a phantom appearance of the uncreated appearing real...

"having no beginning nor end" implies an uncreated reality.''
Harbal wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:25 pmDoes it? In what way?
There is no room for a creator to approach that which has no beginning nor end, except as an appearance IN IT. Therefore, any creator is an artificially created imposition on that which has no position.

Harbal wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:25 pmUntil you divulge what an "uncreated reality" is and explain why it precludes seers and knowers it's not possible to respond to this claim.
An image of a tree is uncreated, an image of a flower is uncreated, people are uncreated, people, trees and flowers do not know they exist. Their existence is created via the artificially imposed concept as and through the instrument of knowing aka the body,mind mechanism as conceived.In other words, nothing created you.

That there appears, apparently, to be an uncreated you existing, is a mystery.

Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Dontaskme wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:46 pm
Harbal wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:25 pmUntil you divulge what an "uncreated reality" is and explain why it precludes seers and knowers it's not possible to respond to this claim.
An image of a tree is uncreated, an image of a flower is uncreated, people are uncreated, people, trees and flowers do not know they exist. Their existence is created via the artificially imposed concept as and through the instrument of knowing aka the body,mind mechanism as conceived.In other words, nothing created you.
Would it seem unreasonable of me to ask for an explanation that explains something?
Hobbes' Choice

Post by Hobbes' Choice »

Dontaskme wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:04 pm
Hobbes' Choice wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:44 pm
I am. That is enough.

I am is known because ''I am not'' cannot be known.

So the I am is ONE WITHOUT A SECOND

One can only be, one cannot see or know itself.

One can only see and know itself in a reflection, as a mirror image in the form of an imageless image.

You are not saying anything.
Dubious

Post by Dubious »

It's not completely unsolvable. You simply have to cut it to pieces to see which parts are yours! Like barbecuing a steak instead of the whole cow! :mrgreen:
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

The reason Reality is an unsolvable mystery is because there is no one here to solve it...< that's my simple answer. Lets hear yours?

If there is some-thing, some-one, who-ever, what-ever it might be here that could solve the mystery --then describe what that is, and how it will solve the mystery. And then display those findings in a short paragraph showing how the mystery was solved, and how it looks in written format.

If this is easily solvable, then show the results using illustrations, images, diagrams, symbols, or whatever else can be imagined...lets have a look at some ideas?

Any silly answers will be ignored. Any answers that are tediously long in content will be ignored. Lets keep this as simple as possible.

Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:04 am

Any silly answers will be ignored.
Only by you. I'm sure others will appreciate them. :D
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Harbal wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:18 am
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:04 am

Any silly answers will be ignored.
Only by you. I'm sure others will appreciate them. :D
Stop being personal with people. I think we should at least attempt to try and discover together via a sensible discussion minus the abuse toward the person holding the idea.

Lets look at why reality is not a mystery to those who believe that it isn't, and also look at why it is a mystery to those who believe that it is...please try to leave personalities out of this and lets discuss ideas and not people.

Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

If you are 100% sure that Reality is not a mystery then explain your reason why you think that it is not.

No replies will speak for themselves, they will be self explanatory ..meaning, you know jack shit about why or how or what Reality is.

Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:35 am please try to leave personalities out of this and lets discuss ideas and not people.
How can I discuss anything with YOU when you keep insisting there is no such thing as I and you?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Harbal wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:03 am
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:35 am please try to leave personalities out of this and lets discuss ideas and not people.
How can I discuss anything with YOU when you keep insisting there is no such thing as I and you?
Harbal, pay attention...I - You - and anything else you want to call this Reality is just an idea, what is an idea?.. I've no idea.

No one is talking here, here there is only talking appearing, it seems from the ''great silence'' apparently. That's the mystery solved right there, especially from this no one here.

Any more ideas?

Hobbes' Choice

Post by Hobbes' Choice »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:04 am The reason Reality is an unsolvable mystery is because there is no one here to solve it...< that's my simple answer. Lets hear yours?
The only reason you consider it to be a mystery is because you don't know what you are talking about.
Please define "reality".
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Hobbes' Choice wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:24 am
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:04 am The reason Reality is an unsolvable mystery is because there is no one here to solve it...< that's my simple answer. Lets hear yours?
The only reason you consider it to be a mystery is because you don't know what you are talking about.
Please define "reality".
No one really knows what they are talking about, language is completely made up by no one. There is here only concepts, and a concept can only point to another concept.

The word ''Reality'' according to it's made-up imagined meaning is defined as that which appears to be Real.

It's no mystery that we are here. But that's as far as that can go. Nothing else can be known. We are and that's it. This is it. Is anything known about This here-ness? ... This IS-ness?.....

How can any concept be defined anyway?...concepts can't be defined. . . who would define a concept but another concept. This defining goes nowhere.

What is real?

Nothing knows what is real. Real is just a made up word.

Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:20 am
Harbal, pay attention...I - You - and anything else you want to call this Reality is just an idea, what is an idea?.. I've no idea.

No one is talking here, here there is only talking appearing, it seems from the ''great silence'' apparently. That's the mystery solved right there, especially from this no one here.
Have it your own way but I'm not prepared to enter into a conversation under these conditions.