The unsolvable mystery of Reality Itself

So what's really going on?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dontaskme

Re: The unsolvable mystery of Reality Itself

Post by Dontaskme »

ken wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:11 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:29 pm
ken wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:19 amThe I can both be AND see and know Its Self. I have done it, SO, It is so.

Just because dontaskme does not yet know some things, does NOT mean other people are unable of finding and discovering things.

Okay Ken, I get it. You don't have to keep telling me you get it. I get that you get it.
Show Me that dontaskme truly does get. Stop saying that some things are unknown, and then I will stop questioning and challenging that ridiculous presumption.
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:29 pmAs for 'me' the only thing I get is that there is nothing to get. You can get what you want, but you can't ever get it from me, for where would I be getting it from?

I am unable to get a clarification of what 'I' am from dontaskme's perspective because dontaskme says that they can NEVER know what I am, so I am unable to know how to answer this question for you properly.
I was questioning myself, what do I know? Where am I getting knowing from ? ..I wasn't asking you...👻
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Did ken know he had been born....NO

Will ken know that he has died...NO

There's only NOW that is knowable...known by no one.

Get the idea? ☯️
ken

Post by ken »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:25 pm
ken wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:11 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:29 pm

Okay Ken, I get it. You don't have to keep telling me you get it. I get that you get it.
Show Me that dontaskme truly does get. Stop saying that some things are unknown, and then I will stop questioning and challenging that ridiculous presumption.
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:29 pmAs for 'me' the only thing I get is that there is nothing to get. You can get what you want, but you can't ever get it from me, for where would I be getting it from?

I am unable to get a clarification of what 'I' am from dontaskme's perspective because dontaskme says that they can NEVER know what I am, so I am unable to know how to answer this question for you properly.
I was questioning myself, what do I know? Where am I getting knowing from ? ..I wasn't asking you...👻
If you really are looking for an answer, then let Me know.
ken

Post by ken »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:33 pm Did ken know he had been born....NO

Will ken know that he has died...NO

There's only NOW that is knowable...known by no one.
Although dontaskme asked, and then answered their own questions here, I do agree with those answers.

But do we want to talk about what ken can know or what I can know?
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:33 pmGet the idea? ☯️
What is the idea dontaskme is asking if it had been gotten?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

ken wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:23 am
If you really are looking for an answer, then let Me know.
If you mean the 'me' inside my own head of thought then yes of course, I'll ask myself.

Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

ken wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:34 am
What is the idea dontaskme is asking if it had been gotten?
You are the idea.

You don't really get anything, it's already GOT you.

Relinquish

Post by Relinquish »

To put it rather bluntly, the universe is actually the eternally cyclic 'flow of Nothingess'.

Why exactly does Nothingness flow?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Relinquish wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:34 am Why exactly does Nothingness flow?
Is the answer because ... Nothingness cannot be an event?
surreptitious57

Post by surreptitious57 »

ken wrote:
You define mind as a function of the brain but just like walking is a function of the legs and writing is a function of the hands and
speaking is a function of the mouth none of this exactly defines what walking actually is what writing actually is and what speech
actually is. I also am no clearer to understanding how you define what the mind actually is
You do not accept that minds exist only a Mind which is why you are no clearer in understanding how mind is defined by me
But the answer I gave was nonetheless true so I see no reason to expand on it as it may not provide any more clarity for you
surreptitious57

ken wrote:
What does metaphysical mean to you
Something which transcends the physical / something which is non physical
surreptitious57

ken wrote:
surreptitious57 wrote:
I prefer the terms Existence or Reality or Universe for unlike Mind none of them
imply a never ending consciousness that is only temporary rather than infinite

Are you referring to temporary in relation to surreptitious57 only here
No as I am referring to all life forms known and unknown that will have existed for the entirety of existence which is infinite
For I make a distinction between minds that experience some level of consciousness and objects that do not experience any
surreptitious57

Relinquish wrote:
To put it rather bluntly the universe is actually the eternally cyclic flow of Nothingess
The Universe is Existence and Existence has and always will exist simply because Non Existence cannot be eternal
As the flow of absolute nothing can only persist infinitesimally because Nature cannot tolerate an infinite vacuum
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Relinquish wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:37 am We don't REALLY know why Movement is happening, though it seems that It can only happen AT Stillness.

I think this is why it is an unsolvable mystery.

See here .... https://image.slidesharecdn.com/theknow ... 1471829582
ken

Post by ken »

surreptitious57 wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:54 pm
ken wrote:
You define mind as a function of the brain but just like walking is a function of the legs and writing is a function of the hands and
speaking is a function of the mouth none of this exactly defines what walking actually is what writing actually is and what speech
actually is. I also am no clearer to understanding how you define what the mind actually is
You do not accept that minds exist only a Mind which is why you are no clearer in understanding how mind is defined by me
That is NOT what I am no clearer in understand what the mind is, to you.

I am totally clear and understand how you define mind. To you, the mind is a function of the brain. You are only saying what the mind is a function of. This does not say much at all about what the mind, itself, actually is. So, that is the reason WHY I am no clearer in understanding what the mind actually IS, to you. But I totally do understand WHY this is all you can provide. You are UNABLE to provide any more.
surreptitious57 wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:54 pmBut the answer I gave was nonetheless true so I see no reason to expand on it as it may not provide any more clarity for you
The answer you gave may be true, to you, but if that is the best answer that you can give, then I can not ask for any more. If you are also unable to expand on it, then I will not ask you to do it. But do not try and twist this around back on to Me, like you have done on many occasions before.

You have previously written:
surreptitious57 wrote: How anyone reacts to your words is for them not you. You are only responsible for the words them selves.
But now you are trying to blame others (Me) for you not using words. When will you take responsibility for the words them selves that you use, or do not use?

If you can not explain what the 'mind' actually IS, without just saying "it" is a function of the brain, then that is certainly NOT My fault.
ken

Post by ken »

surreptitious57 wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:59 pm
ken wrote:
What does metaphysical mean to you
Something which transcends the physical / something which is non physical
To you, could a non physical thing exist?