constellations of the manifestations of Consciousness

So what's really going on?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

waechter418

constellations of the manifestations of Consciousness

Post by waechter418 »

The constellations of the manifestations of Consciousness are complementary, their reciprocal changes – i.e. interactivity – maintain the continuum of existence.

When a constellation dissolves, its components become part of another constellation.

The formation- & dissolution phases of the constellations are concurrent.

A manifestation of consciousness comprises poles that determine its time/space. The poles unite in Here/Now, which thus functions as a transformation point of the manifestation.

Excerpts from AHA by waechter418 in wordpress
Hobbes' Choice

Re: constellations of the manifestations of Consciousness

Post by Hobbes' Choice »

Never mind.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

waechter418 wrote:The constellations of the manifestations of Consciousness are complementary, their reciprocal changes – i.e. interactivity – maintain the continuum of existence.

When a constellation dissolves, its components become part of another constellation.

A manifestation of consciousness comprises poles that determine its time/space. The poles unite in Here/Now, which thus functions as a transformation point of the manifestation.
Gee, I wish I was clever enough to understand any of that.
Dubious

Post by Dubious »

Harbal wrote:
waechter418 wrote:The constellations of the manifestations of Consciousness are complementary, their reciprocal changes – i.e. interactivity – maintain the continuum of existence.

Gee, I wish I was clever enough to understand any of that.
If you did you'd really have something to worry about!