Will & Love

So what's really going on?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

waechter418

Will & Love

Post by waechter418 »

Will is the force of creation and Love the force that relates (unites) the manifested.

Will & Love are complementary and can be considered the strong force of Consciousness.

The strong force expresses as harmony, beauty & joy – the lack of it, as discontinuity, sadness and filth.

There is lots of talk about free will – usually motivated by the hope to get wishes fulfilled – but where there is Will there is neither wish nor hope.

Will cannot be willed, as there are no two Wills.

Will has no cause, nor can it be deduced from effects – Will is cause and effect.

Where Will is divided, weaknesses arise.

Seeking the origins of Will and the construction plans of creation is seeking to avoid self-responsibility.

Everyone is (or should be) his own creator and has thus infinite self-design possibilities – each of them having, when motivated by the Will & Love to realize oneself, the potential to bring about a self-image wherein all creations complement each other.
Bill Wiltrack

Re: Will & Love

Post by Bill Wiltrack »

Petty sure you exist fairly close to heaven.

Look forward to reading more of your posts. Wish you well.

waechter418

Post by waechter418 »

Haven is being here, brother ! (glad you are still around:-)
osgart

Post by osgart »

everybody loves good things and when everything is going well they love.

care is different than love. but it's all idealistically defined.

I have found that I care about people I don't love.

love is like a good time Charlie.

caring about what is right builds a society.

Because people that feel duty and care of right won't be deterred in the face of adversity .

with love everyone of ambition will pursue that. beauty success. but if love is not around than many people won't be either.

care of right builds the love that lasts the true love.

So there are people that got a lot of love but when adversity hits that love runs for the hills and goes after the next best thing.

So what would one put their will into good times only love or the people that care about what is right.

And what if you find that you are all alone in the world and theirs only good time Charlie's. And you are the only one that cares about what is right.

where's the worth of it all?

America has every kind of person in it. The good and the bad . And depending on the numbers you might find yourself all alone.

a lot of times how you live is determined by your outlook and convictions on existence. if when we die we cease to exist, or if there is eternal life instead.
either way it's best to go for true love than the lust of an Apple kinda love .
duszek

Post by duszek »

True love, yes, that would be the best.

However, those truely lovable can afford to be so.

Whereas most of us are forced by circumstances to become sneaky repugnant rats struggling for survival.
Bill Wiltrack

Post by Bill Wiltrack »

......................................................................................
Amen...

waechter418

Post by waechter418 »

There are quite a few subdivisions of Love, and some of them quite "sneaky" - but better a bit of love, than none.
Nick_A

Post by Nick_A »

waechter418 wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:36 pm Will is the force of creation and Love the force that relates (unites) the manifested.

Will & Love are complementary and can be considered the strong force of Consciousness.

The strong force expresses as harmony, beauty & joy – the lack of it, as discontinuity, sadness and filth.

There is lots of talk about free will – usually motivated by the hope to get wishes fulfilled – but where there is Will there is neither wish nor hope.

Will has no cause, nor can it be deduced from effects – Will is cause and effect.

Seeking the origins of Will and the construction plans of creation is seeking to avoid self-responsibility.

Everyone is (or should be) his own creator and has thus infinite self-design possibilities – each of them having, when motivated by the Will & Love to realize oneself, the potential to bring about a self-image wherein all creations complement each other.
“All the natural movements of the soul are controlled by laws analogous to those of physical gravity. Grace is the only exception. Grace fills empty spaces, but it can only enter where there is a void to receive it, and it is grace itself which makes this void. The imagination is continually at work filling up all the fissures through which grace might pass.”
― Simone Weil, Gravity and Grace
God's will establishes creation and the purpose for Man's descent into creation. God's love manifesting as grace provides the means for the return to Man's origin. What then is Man's responsibility within these complimentary energy flows which can enable Man to become himself?
Dalek Prime

Post by Dalek Prime »

So, not about 'Will and Grace' then? Didn't watch it anyway, so no skin off my sex organs.... Actually, I was circumcised.

*Help me. I can't keep my random thoughts to myself.*
waechter418

Post by waechter418 »

Love Your Self .....solves most of your problems :D
osgart

Post by osgart »

waechter418 wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:36 pm Will is the force of creation and Love the force that relates (unites) the manifested.

one can inform their will, and thus have a change of will.

I enjoyed the last paragraph, it's an empowering statement.

the fact that one can craft one's own self, and create their own individual selves, is a good place to be. Love is freedom, it , to me it powers the will.