if existence were purely physical material nothing intelligible would exist!

So what's really going on?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

attofishpi

Re: if existence were purely physical material nothing intelligible would exist!

Post by attofishpi »

Harbal wrote:
attofishpi wrote:today i laughed while walking through a shopping centre looking at all the people around me that have no comprehension as to the convoluted apparition that is reality.
What was it about them that made it obvious they had no comprehension as to the convoluted apparition that is reality? Or, to put it another way, how could you be sure they were all just normal people?
Because they were shopping. :P
Harbal

Re: if existence were purely physical material nothing intelligible would exist!

Post by Harbal »

attofishpi wrote: Because they were shopping. :P
So were you just in the shopping centre as an observer then?
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Harbal wrote:
attofishpi wrote: Because they were shopping. :P
So were you just in the shopping centre as an observer then?
Of course - i ask God for supplies and they are produced in my kitchen - unfortunately last time i asked for some beef - a cow appeared - it made a right old mess.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

attofishpi wrote:
Of course - i ask God for supplies and they are produced in my kitchen - unfortunately last time i asked for some beef - a cow appeared - it made a right old mess.
So, it seems that to remain oblivious to the convoluted apparition that is reality is not always necessarily a bad thing.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Harbal wrote:
attofishpi wrote:
So, it seems that to remain oblivious to the convoluted apparition that is reality is not always necessarily a bad thing.
Ya, you're on a good thing, stick to atheism.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

attofishpi wrote: Ya, you're on a good thing, stick to atheism.
Okay.
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

attofishpi wrote:today i laughed while walking through a shopping centre looking at all the people around me that have no comprehension as to the convoluted apparition that is reality.
Yes, that sounds like something you'd do.
attofishpi wrote:I've earned what i know and it was extremely arduous.
And you think that's of significance. How impressed and enthralled you must be!
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Lacewing wrote: And you think that's of significance. How impressed and enthralled you must be!
Don't be too hasty to judge, Lacewing, it gets him out of having to do any shopping. :)
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Lacewing wrote:
Who rattled your cage?
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

attofishpi wrote:
Lacewing wrote:
Who rattled your cage?
I was acknowledging your joy! :D Or is there some other reason you told us this?
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Lacewing wrote:I was acknowledging your joy! :D Or is there some other reason you told us this?
You ain't too bright are you - i was talking to Hex dipshit.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Lacewing wrote: I was acknowledging your joy! :D Or is there some other reason you told us this?
I know I'd be full of joy at the thought of never having to go shopping again. :D
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

attofishpi wrote:
Lacewing wrote:I was acknowledging your joy! :D Or is there some other reason you told us this?
Oh! I thought you were using a public forum... oh wait, you WERE!

...And reminding everyone of your extraordinary knowledge... oh wait, you were doing that too!

So... it kind of looks like you're the one who is not too bright.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Lacewing wrote:
attofishpi wrote:
Oh! I thought you were using a public forum... oh wait, you WERE!

...And reminding everyone of your extraordinary knowledge... oh wait, you were doing that too!

So... it kind of looks like you're the one who is not too bright.
...ergo - you are just here to bitch - so fuck off.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Harbal wrote:
Lacewing wrote: I was acknowledging your joy! :D Or is there some other reason you told us this?
I know I'd be full of joy at the thought of never having to go shopping again. :D
As i said, stick to atheism - at least you get to impress bimbo skanks the dream of every Gramps.