if existence were purely physical material nothing intelligible would exist!

So what's really going on?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

HexHammer

Re: if existence were purely physical material nothing intelligible would exist!

Post by HexHammer »

attofishpi wrote:You are showing how naive you are on such matters.
Could you give any proof, without proof it you who are naive.
attofishpi

Re: if existence were purely physical material nothing intelligible would exist!

Post by attofishpi »

HexHammer wrote:
Pure nonsense and babble!
HexHammer

Post by HexHammer »

attofishpi wrote:
HexHammer wrote:
So, all along I've been right and you just stubbornly believe it's God. So anyone who claims to be the alpha and omega are God to you without any proof, that's rich!!
osgart

Post by osgart »

make points not insults. There is plenty of other posts to interest you all if this aint it.
waechter418

Post by waechter418 »

This is pure nonsense and babble!! Ravings grabbed out of thin air!!

Watch out guys, the ghetto brawlers are loose again !
waechter418

Post by waechter418 »

suggestion: don´t argue with them :)
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

HexHammer wrote:
attofishpi wrote:
HexHammer wrote:Could you give any proof, without proof it you who are naive.
So, all along I've been right and you just stubbornly believe it's God. So anyone who claims to be the alpha and omega are God to you without any proof, that's rich!!
HexHammer

Post by HexHammer »

attofishpi wrote:..blablalbla ..bla!!
So you have made many threads about how you talk to God, yet never really gives any info about what you talk about, why? Is it because you are self centered and likes the attention of others here on the forum?
osgart

Post by osgart »

the human body is crafted. Crafted and engineered. That takes purposeful intention. This is self evident.
Convicting yourself otherwise is like drinking piss and calling it intellectual.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

HexHammer wrote:
attofishpi wrote:..blablalbla ..bla!!
So you have made many threads about how you talk to God, yet never really gives any info about what you talk about, why?
My dear fellow.. Are you asking why i've talked to your God and never bothered to discuss it with you?
HexHammer wrote:Is it because you are self centered and likes the attention of others here on the forum?
We are all self centred my dear fellow, its the nature of the universe.
HexHammer

Post by HexHammer »

attofishpi wrote:My dear fellow.. Are you asking why i've talked to your God and never bothered to discuss it with you?
No you talk about talking about god all the time, yet never reveals anything about your conversations.quote="attofishpi"]We are all self centred my dear fellow, its the nature of the universe.[/quote]This is a philosophy forum, where we discuss wise things since philosophy = love of wisdom, what you have brought up so far isn't exactly philosophical.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

HexHammer wrote:This is a philosophy forum, where we discuss wise things since philosophy = love of wisdom, what you have brought up so far isn't exactly philosophical.
How does my account of knowing God exists not display any 'love of wisdom' to you? I do love the fact that i know it exists - today i laughed while walking through a shopping centre looking at all the people around me that have no comprehension as to the convoluted apparition that is reality. I've earned what i know and it was extremely arduous.
HexHammer

Post by HexHammer »

attofishpi wrote:How does my account of knowing God exists not display any 'love of wisdom' to you? I do love the fact that i know it exists - today i laughed while walking through a shopping centre looking at all the people around me that have no comprehension as to the convoluted apparition that is reality. I've earned what i know and it was extremely arduous.
This proves nothing, which only shows you don't understand the concept of relevance.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

attofishpi wrote:today i laughed while walking through a shopping centre looking at all the people around me that have no comprehension as to the convoluted apparition that is reality.
What was it about them that made it obvious they had no comprehension as to the convoluted apparition that is reality? Or, to put it another way, how could you be sure they were all just normal people?
Last edited by Harbal on Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

HexHammer wrote:
attofishpi wrote:How does my account of knowing God exists not display any 'love of wisdom' to you? I do love the fact that i know it exists - today i laughed while walking through a shopping centre looking at all the people around me that have no comprehension as to the convoluted apparition that is reality. I've earned what i know and it was extremely arduous.
This proves nothing, which only shows you don't understand the concept of relevance.
What is relevant to philosophy - or 'love of wisdom' to you? Obviously not truly comprehending God.