if existence were purely physical material nothing intelligible would exist!

So what's really going on?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Lacewing

Re: if existence were purely physical material nothing intelligible would exist!

Post by Lacewing »

attofishpi wrote:...ergo - you are just here to bitch - so fuck off.
WHAT EXACTLY do you think IT IS that you're doing here?

Fuck you.
attofishpi

Re: if existence were purely physical material nothing intelligible would exist!

Post by attofishpi »

Lacewing wrote:
attofishpi wrote:...ergo - you are just here to bitch - so fuck off.
WHAT EXACTLY do you think IT IS that you're doing here?

Fuck you.
I couldnt fuck you if i wanted - stupid people dont turn me on.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

attofishpi wrote: As i said, stick to atheism -
Actually, I was thinking about taking a dose of whatever you're on. Yuletide is almost upon us and it would be so great to get out of all that Christmas shopping, it's so stressful.
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

This is a philosophical question: WHAT EXACTLY do you think IT IS that you're doing here?
attofishpi wrote:I couldnt fuck you if i wanted
That's because you're too wrapped up in fucking yourself.

Now let's get back to why you were laughing at people in a mall because you imagine their ignorance and delusion compared to your hard-earned brilliance. What's that all about? (You said it... so you must have thought it was significant?)
Last edited by Lacewing on Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Lacewing wrote:This is a philosophical question: WHAT EXACTLY do you think IT IS that you're doing here?
That's because you're too wrapped up in fucking yourself.
Oh, so apart from that you are open to it? idiot.
HexHammer

Post by HexHammer »

attofishpi wrote:What is relevant to philosophy - or 'love of wisdom' to you? Obviously not truly comprehending God.
In order for us to understand your understanding of your god, you need to do some explaining which you have been unwilling to do, therefore we have no chance of understanding anything, which only suggest you are skitzo.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

HexHammer wrote:
attofishpi wrote:What is relevant to philosophy - or 'love of wisdom' to you? Obviously not truly comprehending God.
In order for us to understand your understanding of your god, you need to do some explaining which you have been unwilling to do, therefore we have no chance of understanding anything, which only suggest you are skitzo.
Hex me old mucker - that only suggests you haven't been paying attention.
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

Lacewing wrote:That's because you're too wrapped up in fucking yourself.
attofishpi wrote:Oh, so apart from that you are open to it? idiot.
We're talking about YOU, aren't we? And your obsession with YOU. I have not expressed my feelings about you because I'm trying to celebrate your focus on YOU, and keep this conversation pleasant.

(Are you done fucking yourself yet? I'm thinking you might think more clearly when you're done with that.)
Last edited by Lacewing on Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

piss off. :D (in the most pleasant way)
Last edited by attofishpi on Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

attofishpi wrote: Hex me old mucker - that only suggests you haven't been paying attention.
Yes Hex, I bet you're absolutely gutted about what you've missed.
Last edited by Harbal on Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

attofishpi wrote:piss off. :D
Self-absorbed coward.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Lacewing wrote:
attofishpi wrote:piss off. :D
Self-absorbed coward.
You are a one hit wonder - why the hell are you so absorbed with stating i am self-absorbed? This debate had NOTHING to do with YOU idiot!!
HexHammer

Post by HexHammer »

attofishpi wrote:
HexHammer wrote:
Could you point me towards something I missed of your divine knowledge, you haven't shared shit, only said we're stupid and ignorant so far.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Is it my imagination or is Fish Pie a bit tetchy toady?
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

HexHammer wrote:
attofishpi wrote:
HexHammer wrote:In order for us to understand your understanding of your god, you need to do some explaining which you have been unwilling to do, therefore we have no chance of understanding anything, which only suggest you are skitzo.
Could you point me towards something I missed of your divine knowledge, you haven't shared shit, only said we're stupid and ignorant so far.
Oh, you are going to use the 'us' and 'we' thing now. Please state where i have called YOU stupid or ignorant?