Dialectic

So what's really going on?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

HexHammer

Re: Dialectic

Post by HexHammer »

Sam I. Elle wrote:Dialectic is a practice where two or more individuals, or oneself (an inner dialectic), inquire about the nature of reality. It is a practice where, if done with dedication, could bring about a heightened consciousness that could comprehended higher knowledge. It is a mystical practice that utilizes contemplation.

This Dialectic is one originated from Plato and Socrates. Hegel's dialectic is much similar, and is mystical as well. Ideas come into contact with each other, and merge to reach higher truths.
I wish we could make a section for complete madness, your post is nothing but pure nonsense and babble!!!

You ravings would suggest that we don't need long educations when we could merely practice this "Dialectic", that way we don't need highly paid leaders, we can make children build bridges, computers and spaceships!
Sam I. Elle

Post by Sam I. Elle »

HexHammer wrote:I wish we could make a section for complete madness, your post is nothing but pure nonsense and babble!!!

You ravings would suggest that we don't need long educations when we could merely practice this "Dialectic", that way we don't need highly paid leaders, we can make children build bridges, computers and spaceships!
Your post made me laugh. Seems like that whole shtick of yours is a projection of yourself.
HexHammer

Post by HexHammer »

Sam I. Elle wrote:
HexHammer wrote:I wish we could make a section for complete madness, your post is nothing but pure nonsense and babble!!!

Your post made me laugh. Seems like that whole shtick of yours is a projection of yourself.
I reveal truth for those who live in a bubble, but most can't handle the truth and refuses to see that they are wrong!
Hobbes' Choice

Post by Hobbes' Choice »

Rod wrote: Who’s a fruit cake?

Hegel and those that think they understand him.
Hegel is a obsurantist old wind bag.

No one on this thread has anything worthy to say about his (ahem cough!!) "philosophy", because 80% of it is the ramblings of a fetid mind.
Hobbes' Choice

Post by Hobbes' Choice »

The first sentence in the PN article this month pretty much sums up my position.

Hegel’s philosophical influence is out of all proportion to the actual value of his work, which just goes to show that writing a great deal of impenetrable prose can get you a long way.