Proof that all is ONENESS

So what's really going on?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Greta

Re: Proof that all is ONENESS

Post by Greta »

TSBU wrote:We can't "communicate" with Universe. And the part of the Universe wich is not "remote" exists for us in the same terms, that is, the only kind of terms, abstract terms.
Given that we and everything else are part of the universe we most certainly can communicate with the universe - but only with local parts, which includes friends, family, workmates, local area, local animals and plants etc.

Some interpretations applies to comments are pretty funny, and a little eye-opening. I could not have imagined that my comment could have been taken as mystical "communing with the universe", given all that I'd written beforehand.

If that's how the game is played then our gut bacteria are communing with us - pay attention or you'll miss it :shock:
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Terrapin Station wrote:At least you're admitting that you're incapable of explaining it in a coherent manner.
Yes, the sound of words appearing as... ''At least you're admitting that you're incapable of explaining it in a coherent manner''... is also an expression of Oneness.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Greta wrote:
If that's how the game is played then our gut bacteria are communing with us - pay attention or you'll miss it :shock:
The one who would pay attention to anything would be awareness, without it, nothing would be happening or known.

Nothing to miss here, there's no one to miss it. :shock:
Terrapin Station

Post by Terrapin Station »

Dontaskme wrote:
Terrapin Station wrote:At least you're admitting that you're incapable of explaining it in a coherent manner.
Yes, the sound of words appearing as... ''At least you're admitting that you're incapable of explaining it in a coherent manner''... is also an expression of Oneness.
:lol:
Greta

Post by Greta »

Dontaskme wrote:
Greta wrote: I'm pragmatic. If your arm was chopped off it would be catastrophic to you. However, I wouldn't even know it happened unless you told me, and I would feel nothing of the the problems you experienced.

That's separation. If we were truly "one" then any pain that you felt I'd also feel, as per my above reply to TSBU.
Any separation is illusory, how many times do you want me to tell you?
One one level only. All the other levels do exist, seemingly via fractal-based emergence, which belies the fundamentalist notion you insist upon daily. By "fundamentalist" I don't mean the common modern usage, but the original notion of the fundamentals being the only things that are real.
Dontaskme wrote:And you're asking.. why can't we feel another bodies pain if we're all One.... Well the short answer is there is no other body separate from your body, because what's seeing the other body is inseparable from the body seen.
Not an explanation. That's just a repetition of your claim that "all is oneness".

Dontaskme wrote:You wouldn't even know there is another body if you couldn't see it or feel it, even the feeler would be inseparable from what's being felt.
Pain is like the seer, it cannot be located except in the assumed focal point of an experience, but the idea that there is a you having the experience is an illusion, there is just the experience. Can that focal point of you be located exactly? ...no it can't, the you is just an idea arising nowhere.
This is incorrect. Pain often has a highly specific locus.
Dontaskme wrote:Any body can experience pain because that's what the body does, it's the instrument of sensation to be experienced, sensations arise and fall away, pain is transient and free, it's an energy that's not confined to any separate body. Anywhere there is a nervous system there is pain, if anything it should be the nervous system that's experiencing the pain not the person... the person doesn't experience the pain, in the same context the heart doesn't experience a heart attack.
Really? If right this moment something happened that sliced off your arm you would be on the ground, screaming in pain and shock, and fearful of your life. I would still be sitting here, blissfully unaware of your situation. Therefore, you and I (and everyone else) are separate at a profound level. It's when reality becomes harsh that our rationalisations and notions are tested. Without duress, anyone can claim anything.
Hobbes' Choice

Post by Hobbes' Choice »

Dontaskme wrote:We are literally made out of the space we're sitting in.

Matter is space. Space is matter.

We are not in space, we are space.

We cannot get outside of space. There is only space.

There is no inside of you.

There is no outside of you.

There is only you.

Inside of you is you. Outside of you is you.

You can't find you anywhere. You are everywhere.

You are what you are looking for.

What's looked for is what's looking.

Everywhere you go there you are.

There is nowhere to go.

Nowhere is always here. There is nowhere else.

Where does space begin, where does space end.

Is space in matter or is matter in space. Neither, they are ONE and the same.

Space doesn't change. Matter changes.

Space has no shape. Matter is shape.

Space has no colour. Matter is colour.

Space has no taste. Matter is taste.

Space has no feeling. Matter is feeling.

Space as no odour. Matter is odour.

Space doesn't age. Matter ages.

Space is infinite. Matter is finite.

Matter appears in space(is born) and disappears in space(die) The space in which birth and death happen doesn't age,move, change, it's unborn and cannot die.

Matter is an illusion. Space is real.

Real could never be known, without knowing illusion.

Reality is both real and illusory, it's a real illusion.

We are emptiness and fullness at the same time.

We are nothing and everything.

Space can't be seen without seeing matter.

Matter can't be seen without seeing space.

No space - no matter.

No matter - no space.

Every thing is ONE

One = Zero

Zero = One

Life is binary.

Life is a simulation.

Everything is the same as Nothing. The only difference is in how they appear.

Appearances define space.

Space defines appearances.

Space the never ending place where endless dreams appear and disappear.

To be continued ....
Proof? Proof???
There is no evidence here; no argument.
This is nothing more than a list of contradictions.
What a time waster.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Hobbes' Choice wrote:
Proof? Proof???
There is no evidence here; no argument.
This is nothing more than a list of contradictions.
What a time waster.
And you are a bandwidth waster. You quoted my entire message, just so you could bark like a dog.

Also, you must be blind to the evidence I'm proving... if you say it's not here, because clearly it is here, otherwise you wouldn't have replied to it, you dummy.

Oneness exists because you put it here. What part of that do you not understand. :shock:
Terrapin Station

Post by Terrapin Station »

Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Greta wrote: Really? If right this moment something happened that sliced off your arm you would be on the ground, screaming in pain and shock, and fearful of your life. I would still be sitting here, blissfully unaware of your situation. Therefore, you and I (and everyone else) are separate at a profound level. It's when reality becomes harsh that our rationalisations and notions are tested. Without duress, anyone can claim anything.
Who's claiming?

No one is to blame for being born. No claim, no blame.

Life is real, although life that appears to exist as separate entities is the illusion.

When a mother pregnant with child inside her, inseparable from her body has her arm sliced off in an accident, she will be in pain and will scream and fear for her life. Is the baby going to feel her pain and distress also?

The nervous system in the mother is apparently separate from the baby's nervous system even though the baby is inseparably attached to it's mother for it's life force, they are in essence functioning as one. The baby is wholly dependant upon it's mother for it's life. If the mother died during pregnancy the baby would die along too.

The woman gives birth to a baby, what was one is now two, but who gave birth to the very first human woman? she didn't give birth to herself.
There is something here which is not human that gives life, that life force is one and the same in every living thing. That life force doesn't have a nervous system, the NS is an appearance in it.

Also, your knowledge of someone else in pain is impossible if you yourself had not experienced it, when we aid others in distress, we are aiding ourself. If we were all separate and one person never experienced pain, they would have no idea of the others plight.
Last edited by Dontaskme on Thu Oct 06, 2016 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Greta wrote: Not an explanation. That's just a repetition of your claim that "all is oneness".
You do not know anything.

What you do know is second hand knowledge passed onto you from another source.

There is no other. Except as fictional concept.

A baby knows absolutely nothing inside the womb.

Who told you are alive/born? ...who told them?

Who told oneness it exists?

What do bunnies know?

Sound affects the meat.

I hope you get my drift.

http://nano-cat.ru/static/img/0000/0001 ... frfkf2.jpg
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Dontaskme wrote:You wouldn't even know there is another body if you couldn't see it or feel it, even the feeler would be inseparable from what's being felt.
Pain is like the seer, it cannot be located except in the assumed focal point of an experience, but the idea that there is a you having the experience is an illusion, there is just the experience. Can that focal point of you be located exactly? ...no it can't, the you is just an idea arising nowhere.
Greta wrote:This is incorrect. Pain often has a highly specific locus.
And where would that place be?

Has pain ever been seen? Can you take a photo of pain? ...it may show up on a scan of the brain....so is the pain in the scan?

Who and what feels pain...there is pain in my neck muscle, is my neck muscle feeling the pain? who's feeling the pain?

There's awareness of pain....can you see awareness, can you take a photo of awareness?

Pain is an expression of oneness. It's not happening to a body, or a name tag.
Hobbes' Choice

Post by Hobbes' Choice »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Terrapin Station wrote:Image
Greta

Post by Greta »

Dontaskme wrote:
Greta wrote: Really? If right this moment something happened that sliced off your arm you would be on the ground, screaming in pain and shock, and fearful of your life. I would still be sitting here, blissfully unaware of your situation. Therefore, you and I (and everyone else) are separate at a profound level. It's when reality becomes harsh that our rationalisations and notions are tested. Without duress, anyone can claim anything.
Also, your knowledge of someone else in pain is impossible if you yourself had not experienced it, when we aid others in distress, we are aiding ourself. If we were all separate and one person never experienced pain, they would have no idea of the others plight.
Yes, all animals know pain.

Nonetheless the point is that each of us has separate:

- circumstances
- relationships
- sensations
- emotions
- perceptions
- abilities
- limitations.

Billions of beings, all with their own sets of the above list, all accessing the information of others by second-hand means because they are separate.

It's funny to be debating such an obvious thing. It's like debating whether we are alive or not. Then again, you don't accept the reality of death either, which I suspect is at the crux of your fierce blocking out of all information that might destabilise your paradigm. I think your "all is oneness" line is about denying death as reality.

Generally when people have unusual or mystical beliefs the bottom line is a defence against an overwhelming fear of death. I do the same thing myself because the idea of dying and then being obliterated terrifies me, which of course is illogical given that we each crave obliteration every night. It's the loss, the waste of it all and and the pain left behind that's upsetting (for most).

Then again, continued existence, paying for the bad karma I've no doubt accumulated isn't a welcoming idea either. Meanwhile, the prospect of hanging around in Heaven with smug Christians desperately brown nosing The Boss is worse again!

So I have different kinds of "comforting ideas", like the possibility of everything being preserved at the Planck scale. Or that we might each be parts of larger groupings that live on after our individual passing, effectively playing the kind of roles in life you may have done had you been alive and well.

There are many reports from dying patients of going towards a welcoming light (some would say this is just what happens with dying brains as the mental visual field shrinks to a point and the brain is flooded with dopamine). It would seem that going into the light is the end of consciousness but, then again, plenty of dying people have claimed that their relatives came out of the light to greet them. Maybe just memories - or, speculatively, they might be preserved information on the Planck scale that's only accessible in the death state, with the light as a firewall or filter limiting access between realms. Of it might just be that we are blobs of water and carbon-based goo that simply snuff it after a while, which I suspect would be the popular pick on the forum. Whatever, accepting death appears to be one of the great and terrible challenges of life.
Dubious

Post by Dubious »

It's one of the ironies of consciousness that we are less terrified of non-existence than we are of death. There is something in that word which delivers a very inimical connotation to what is merely a background state of non-existence - which can neither be added to or subtracted from - but simply resolves itself into a dimensionless point of zero time as existed prior to one's birth.

To regret that would be equivalent to not seeing out of the back of one's head simply because there are no eyes there to behold even that darkness which the blind can see. What precisely is death in the first place? It's not applicable while dying or after you're dead. It seems to refer solely to that momentary transitional state of becoming "disrobed of time" having worn out your time machine. Besides, we're not yet intelligent enough not to make time monotonous if it takes too long.
Beauty

Post by Beauty »

Dontaskme wrote:We are literally made out of the space we're sitting in.

Matter is space. Space is matter.

We are not in space, we are space.

We cannot get outside of space. There is only space.

There is no inside of you.

There is no outside of you.

There is only you.

Matter is an illusion. Space is real.

First, matter is not space but matter occupies space. Let's keep definitions in their context at least. Mass and energy are inter-convertible but in their context they are just that - mass or energy. But like mass and energy, matter and space may be inter-convertible.
Second, we are in space, and when I am in space, then there is outside of me - space, and there is also inside of me, for I am space for my internal organs etc. We are real in a given context and even in there we are changing. We are not an illusion, we are still real. An illusion is like a mirage in the desert, is the water there, no it is not there, but we are very real here. To continue.....