''Something'' and ''Nothing'' are the same ONE

So what's really going on?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Beauty

Re: ''Something'' and ''Nothing'' are the same ONE

Post by Beauty »

My words are just fine, the problem are your words which are not appropriate and are condemning me, when you are the one who should be condemned for criticizing me for no reason at all. Just 'cause I have proven that your post topic could not be true, and perhaps that does not agree with you so you come and criticize me.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Beauty wrote:My words are just fine, the problem are your words which are not appropriate and are condemning me, when you are the one who should be condemned for criticizing me for no reason at all. Just 'cause I have proven that your post topic could not be true, and perhaps that does not agree with you so you come and criticize me.
You are only ever communicating with yourself. The one you imagine yourself to be. Even the idea there is other is imagined by you. There is nothing outside of you except more you.

No one is criticizing another, criticizing happens, but there is no one here to take it, and that's just the way this energy plays out.

Why take yourself so seriously. I don't.

That I am talking to you and you are responding means that life is both a verb and a noun in the same moment...albeit illusory.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Reality/existence is both Something and Nothing in the same moment.

Everything in existence IS in the same moment.

Else nothing is known of reality whatsoever. Without comparison there is no colour, shape, name, meaning or form to existence. There's just IS-ness.

Life doesn't require any concept about it to be what it IS... what it actually is ... is without concept.

A concept/word appears in it...a concept is an illusory appearance in what is already here as this immediate intimate IS-ness.

A concept / which is another word for ''mind'' appears to divide ''what is'' into two, the unknown /known..or subject/object...''what is'' / ''what isn't''
The concept is not what IS-ness actually is(unknown) It just appears to be what it is(known)

The mind splits reality into unknown/known.
But like reality /existence itself, the mind cannot be known by what it knows, it can divide but it cannot put together what it divides because it's an appearance inseparable from the whole which can never be divided.

The mind therefore is the imaginary concept maker appearing in that which is not imagined or conceptual.

What life actually is..is unknowable, becoming known only as it appears to be in the form of conceptual identity...which is illusory.

The ''mind'' is the CONCEPTION ...only the mind is born...albeit illusory.

And that's all that's not happening, that's all folks :D
Beauty

Post by Beauty »

Dontaskme wrote:
You are only ever communicating with yourself.
We communicate with others and things and so validate ourselves, which is like communicating with ourselves. So without communication with others and things, communication with ourselves cannot be there. So you cannot rule out communication with others and things. We communicate/interact with the whole ecological system. Eco system is essentially life and things - people, things, environment - everything. So we don't just communicate with ourselves, but everyone and everything. In so much as someone might say how am I interacting with the everything for that would be impossible, like let's say interacting with something in US when I am not in any connection even with it, sitting in India, but one thing leading to another, every little bit mattering, and a little going a long way means an impact is made although indirect, in the world. If that was not true, this world would not be one whole world.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Beauty wrote:
Dontaskme wrote:
You are only ever communicating with yourself.
We communicate with others and things and so validate ourselves, which is like communicating with ourselves. So without communication with others and things, communication with ourselves cannot be there. So you cannot rule out communication with others and things. We communicate/interact with the whole ecological system. Eco system is essentially life and things - people, things, environment - everything. So we don't just communicate with ourselves, but everyone and everything. In so much as someone might say how am I interacting with the everything for that would be impossible, like let's say interacting with something in US when I am not in any connection even with it, sitting in India, but one thing leading to another, every little bit mattering, and a little going a long way means an impact is made although indirect, in the world. If that was not true, this world would not be one whole world.
The other you speak of is the same one communicating with itself only.
Consciousness/Awareness(Subconscious Mind) ...and Conscious Mind/reflection..... are one within Each other.They are the same one interacting with itself. Phenomena is the dynamic interface between the two aspects of it's one same self, it's a self sustaining feedback loop, self perpetuating, reciprocal relationship - Presented as this immediate PRESENCE.

CONSCIOUS MIND aka consciousness... may be a mere reflection of the SUBCONSCIOUS MIND aka awareness, both one within each other.
The world that appears outside of you is your mirror. It is how you see your unborn unmanifest face. You are consciousness reflecting itself in the mirror of other. There is nothing outside of consciousness. The world is not out there, it's in your consciousness...reflecting itself everywhere.

Reality is an inside job projected outside of you reflecting back at you in the same instant. And is how you see yourself. And is why CONSCIOUSNESS is termed as the UNMOVED MOVER behind the whole of CREATION.

You are communicating with yourself YOU because there is no other than you there is only you.

There is no Self in or outside of YOU except what you create. You are the living death.

______

“Perhaps the deepest reason why we are afraid of death is because we do not know who we are. We believe in a personal, unique, and separate identity — but if we dare to examine it, we find that this identity depends entirely on an endless collection of things to prop it up: our name, our "biography," our partners, family, home, job, friends, credit cards… It is on their fragile and transient support that we rely for our security. So when they are all taken away, will we have any idea of who we really are?

Without our familiar props, we are faced with just ourselves, a person we do not know, an unnerving stranger with whom we have been living all the time but we never really wanted to meet. Isn't that why we have tried to fill every moment of time with noise and activity, however boring or trivial, to ensure that we are never left in silence with this stranger on our own?”
― Sogyal Rinpoche, The Tibetan Book of Living and Dying
GreatandWiseTrixie

Post by GreatandWiseTrixie »

Something cannot be one. No contrast.

One and zero are the same thing - nothing. Only when it exceeds one does one, in the equation of consciousness have value. When you see an apple, you are actually seeing 2 things - an apple, and the contrast of the apple.
However I don't think consciousness is possible with only 2 entities, i think 1 gigabyte is the bare minimum for consciousness to be bounded in a system.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

GreatandWiseTrixie wrote:Something cannot be one. No contrast.
Something brought you here.
Something inside is delighted
to be reminded – you are nobody.
GreatandWiseTrixie

Post by GreatandWiseTrixie »

Dontaskme wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:12 am
GreatandWiseTrixie wrote:Something cannot be one. No contrast.
Something brought you here.
Something inside is delighted
to be reminded – you are nobody.
Incorrect. I currently have a body. If I am dead without thought or any kind of experience, there is no "I" to be a nobody. If I am dead and enter a void of only thought-sounds, then the thought-sounds are my body.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

EVERYTHING is activity, expression, flowering of Source.
We could say that Source is primary and how it manifests, what it portrays... is its display. Take this miraculous apparition; that there are organisms with minds/consciousness (apparent or not) is pure activity of Source. Whatever is going on, however it appears... necessitates Source.

You can negate everything - even key concepts like mind, consciousness, the witness, ultimate subject etc... yet you can not negate Source: the undying, unborn 'wellspring' that has to 'be'.
Ramu

Post by Ramu »

I was a psych major in college, and I used to be a materialist. Then I started having mystical experiences such as synchronicities. The problem is, people who live within this materialist paradigm haven't been able to jailbreak their minds out of it. In this paradigm their belief system tells them that consciousness comes from "a brain". However, neuroscience and the brain are occuring within consciousness. Consciousness is first order. There is nothing beyond it. Body and brain are second order.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Ramu wrote: Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:53 pm In this paradigm their belief system tells them that consciousness comes from "a brain". However, neuroscience and the brain are occuring within consciousness. Consciousness is first order. There is nothing beyond it. Body and brain are second order.
Exactly, consciousness is not in the brain, the brain is a concept in consciousness.

The concept I ... cannot have consciousness. There is only consciousness, it's the only I there is.. it's the knowing of every conceptual I as and when it arises, becomes known to itself only as it conceives itself.

We all say I ..because there is only I

The contents of consciousness searching for consciousness... is like a fish searching for water.