Overwhelming proof you are not separate from your washing machine!!!

So what's really going on?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dontaskme

Overwhelming proof you are not separate from your washing machine!!!

Post by Dontaskme »

The space between you and your washing machine is an illusion.
Space is nothing, so nothing is separating you from your washing machine.
Lacewing

Re: Overwhelming proof you are not separate from your washing machine!!!

Post by Lacewing »

Dontaskme wrote:The space between you and your washing machine is an illusion.
Then I should be able to fully wash my clothes without taking them off, and without moving from my current position. Sweet!
Skip

Post by Skip »

The washing's okay; it's the spin cycle you won't enjoy.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Lacewing wrote:
Then I should be able to fully wash my clothes without taking them off, and without moving from my current position. Sweet!
All actions are a function of the one as one unitary action.. Therefore there are no actions, only reactions. A reaction is a function known after the event has already happened. Space or nothing allows every function to happen, by projecting it out there in front of you. For example: I cannot throw a ball away from my body and know it has been thrown without the space for it to travel, space is what separates and gives definition to every object that it may become known. Without space there are no objects, without objects there is no space. They are one defining the other. Otherwise everything would be just one great big giant blob. Without space allowing a ball to be thrown you would just move right along side with the ball and the action of throwing a ball would be impossible. Space allows for the ball to appear as if you are here and the ball is over there, but again this is the illusion since you and the ball are appearing in the same one space. Nothing ever moved, everything is stillness appearing to move, just as nothing in a movie or video game is moving, it only appears to move, nothing can go anywhere because there is nowhere to go, there is only here, where ever you go there you are, this is everywhere. The contents of space are not separate from the space, everything is fundamentally empty. Just as a movie is inseparable from the screen on which it appears, the screen is always total stillness. You and every other you are the blank screen of awareness in which everything appears. Everything that appears is also you, because you are projecting it. You can see your projection as known images, but you can never see the projector because you are it. By that I mean an eyeball cannot see itself, or the teeth cannot bite themselves.

:wink:
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Thief! You stole that Idea from my post about my socks. It's called plagiarism and I'll see you in court, who do you think you are? Led Zeppelin?
thedoc

Post by thedoc »

Wrong, space is not nothing, it is distance, so there is distance between you and whatever else you are considering.
Hobbes' Choice

Post by Hobbes' Choice »

Harbal wrote:
Thief! You stole that Idea from my post about my socks. It's called plagiarism and I'll see you in court, who do you think you are? Led Zeppelin?

Now now, let's get into the SPIRIT of the thing please.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xd8AVbwB_6E
Dalek Prime

Post by Dalek Prime »

Dontaskme wrote:
Lacewing wrote:
All actions are a function of the one as one unitary action.. Therefore there are no actions, only reactions. A reaction is a function known after the event has already happened. Space or nothing allows every function to happen, by projecting it out there in front of you. For example: I cannot throw a ball away from my body and know it has been thrown without the space for it to travel, space is what separates and gives definition to every object that it may become known. Without space there are no objects, without objects there is no space. They are one defining the other. Otherwise everything would be just one great big giant blob. Without space allowing a ball to be thrown you would just move right along side with the ball and the action of throwing a ball would be impossible. Space allows for the ball to appear as if you are here and the ball is over there, but again this is the illusion since you and the ball are appearing in the same one space. Nothing ever moved, everything is stillness appearing to move, just as nothing in a movie or video game is moving, it only appears to move, nothing can go anywhere because there is nowhere to go, there is only here, where ever you go there you are, this is everywhere. The contents of space are not separate from the space, everything is fundamentally empty. Just as a movie is inseparable from the screen on which it appears, the screen is always total stillness. You and every other you are the blank screen of awareness in which everything appears. Everything that appears is also you, because you are projecting it. You can see your projection as known images, but you can never see the projector because you are it. By that I mean an eyeball cannot see itself, or the teeth cannot bite themselves.

:wink:
Actually, nothing is being projected. You are seeing reflected light going in, not projected out. And I've personally bit my teeth for a dental bonding, to get the fit right. They have nerves, and compared teeth to cat's whiskers.

As to the washing machine, it's never followed me into another room, or down the street.
Impenitent

Post by Impenitent »

no, the space between you and your washing machine can never be crossed...

half, and half, and half...

zeno never took a bath either

-Imp
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Harbal wrote:
You cannot steal from yourself. There is no copyright in nature. Nothing belongs to you. The one assumed to be claiming something only exists as an idea in nothingness. You cannot steal from yourself as there is only self, you are Everything within which a dream of separate I and other appears who each claim their own unique little separatenesses, but this is arising in the one, inseparable from this one. There is nothing outside this one... looking back at itself claiming that self. There is only this one directionless seerless seeing. Any thing seen cannot see.. it is the one that's already looking, the one you believe yourself to be is the looked upon.....hope you follow what I'm trying to show you, not teach you, but show you...if not, never mind.

Plagiarism is the highest form of wisdom because when we steal ideas from others we are recognising those ideas as our very own, we resonate when we know something to be true, we can never resonate with a lie because there is no such thing as a lie. No one can handle the real truth of nondual reality and is why they prefer to live the lie of duality because duality is all they have known. Human consciousness is transcendental, it can know it is beyond time and space, it can know it is timeless beingness expressing itself infinitely and is why only resonating with truth is possible. Lies are an essential part of the whole truth dynamic in that without them truth could never be realised. Truth is already this. But cannot know that without also knowing lie.

This is about realising the truth of your being. Everything is Infinite Beingness for Eternity.

The idea that this is mine and that is yours is an illusion, but an idea necessary in order that the play of life as a human being can function sanely in the apparent world of duality, the lie.

It's ok to play along with the illusion as long as we remember the play of self and other is an illusion and not the real truth, the real truth is only ever this one playing all.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Impenitent wrote:
no, the space between you and your washing machine can never be crossed...

half, and half, and half...

zeno never took a bath either

-Imp

Exactly!! there is no gap. There is no inbetween now and now. There is only now.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Dalek Prime wrote: Actually, nothing is being projected. You are seeing reflected light going in, not projected out.
Yes and No ..in that the you that you believe yourself to be is not the seer, you are the seen. Nothing can be seen inside or going into you... only the seen can be seen not the seer, the seen appears to be outside of you, but can never be outside of you for there is only you. There is nothing inside or outside of you... you are nowhere and everywhere at once. The you that you believe to be you is an appearance appearing to itself which is nothing. Like a hologram.
Dalek Prime wrote:And I've personally bit my teeth for a dental bonding, to get the fit right. They have nerves, and compared teeth to cat's whiskers.
I'm not talking about that. I'm metaphorically speaking about the you who believes it exists is an object and cannot do anything in the same context a tooth cannot bite itself.

There is only Self, it is one without another. A tooth can no more bite itself than the you you believe to exist can know itself. The self is the same self in all selves.. there is only Self, Self is not a thing but appears as all things, appearing to itself alone. Self is not a thing that can be turned into an object, it is already the no thing objectifying itself as a thing.

An object is a subjective idea, an object or thing doesn't actually exist in and of itself separate from the subjective idea. A tooth can be seen by the subject objectifying itself as imaged, but the seer of the tooth cannot be seen therefore the image is a projection, an illusion. In truth no tooth has ever been seen directly, it's only known as imaged like in a holographic image, it's an image of the imageless seer which is awareness, and is why all things seen are illusions. Objects have no existence in and of themselves. The seer of illusion is not an illusion, it is a divine paradox. You have never been taught this knowledge by your parents or people of authority or your school teachers. It's not included in any mainstream curriculum, more's the pity, but for one very good reason, the truth does not want to be heard by the ego.
Dalek Prime wrote:As to the washing machine, it's never followed me into another room, or down the street.
That's because there is no you except the idea. The washing machine does not exist outside of your knowing of it, it can't function in any shape or form, until operated to do so by an apparent outside agent believed to be you, but wait, who are you, it's the same for you, you can't do anything at all. The you that you believe to be you is being done, but not by you, you are not what you think or believe you are. That's the illusion, that's the lie that leads to truth wisdom and understanding.

From where does any idea exist? where does the idea of a washing machine actually exist, and does the washing machine know it exist? no of course not, the washing machine idea has come from the same place as the you idea, and where is that?... I have no idea, except to say from the same place that every idea comes from including you which is nowhere and everywhere.

Everything is no thing expressing itself as a thing. It's all one inseparable phenomena.

Also, you might be interested to know that since colour is an illusion and the pure white light of all creation is invisible. Everything you believe to be out there is actually as black as the ace of spade. We are actually wading through infinity, otherwise known as dark energy/ matter as we speak.

Anyways, thanks for your comments.
Last edited by Dontaskme on Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

To summerise ...no one is taking off their clothes and putting them into a washing machine to be washed, neither does the washing machine wash the clothes, the machine has no idea it is washing the clothes.

There's just clothes going into the wash and being washed by no thing, it's all one unitary action.

So how would an action be known?

It would be known in the same instant by an almost instantaneous energetic reaction - this reaction is just an energetic thought arising somehow and no one knows how amid this immediate actionless action aware of what is happening, this energetical thought then attaches itself to the action and pulls it in reasoning that there is something happening so it must be happening to a someone or something, and that someone or thing must be me, I must be doing this action. It never occurs to the assumed ''me'' to see that the whole of nature is functioning without a doer doing it.

No one is doing any thing, it's just happening all by it's lonesome, just as the grass grows and the wind blows, just as the heart beats and the breath breathes. No one is doing any thing. Therefore nothing is ever happening. It's happening, but not to any thing.
Dalek Prime

Post by Dalek Prime »

Sounds like fun, but it doesn't sound like a practical philosophy for washing clothes, or even bothering to. In fact, it feeds into my antinatalism.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Dalek Prime wrote:Sounds like fun, but it doesn't sound like a practical philosophy for washing clothes, or even bothering to. In fact, it feeds into my antinatalism.
There is nothing separate from the brains interpretation. That which looks through the brain at the world is an unknown presence appearing as a sofa, chair, table, knife, fork etc..Everything is looking at itself, the washing machine is looking, the socks, the clothes, their all what's looking at themselves because looking never ends. it's everywhere at once, can you see any divide between you and your washing machine. Where does one thing start and another thing finish? can you find any dividing line between one thing and another. There is no separate entity behind the looker, and then the object seen. There's just the seen... seeing itself... the world is only known as imaged by the imageless. The place from where looking originates is pure emptiness.

But then you might ask how can emptiness see anything, and my answer would be, what's being looked at is what's looking, the object gives the the emptiness it's presence....do you understand what I'm saying?