Dontaskme

Re: The Explanation of Life

Post by Dontaskme »

Hobbes' Choice wrote:
Dontaskme wrote:
Hobbes' Choice wrote:
What is my ridiculous claim?
Exactly!
I've not made any claims here. So you are still wrong.
Perhaps you've forgotten the claim you made.

Never mind, you'll just have to dig it up from the grave of dead never mind stuff, and bring it back to life again.
ken

Post by ken »

Dontaskme wrote:
ken wrote:
By the way I never thought I was capable of contributing to this forum. I never intended to contribute anything to this forum, which I have already outlined previously. I am here to learn how to express better, and an unintentional outcome of this asking questions to others in order to learn more, the responses like the ones you give actually are showing and proving to future readers about how the Mind and the brain actually work, which by the way is what I want to learn how to express better.
Ken, I searched through Hobbes posts for what he claims he knows about explaining what the mind is and how it works. I found nothing.
I also had a quick search through hobbes posts and could not find any explanation of the Mind.

Dontaskme wrote:He knows nothing about what he claims to know.
Hobbes may prove otherwise, but until then I have seen absolutely no explanation at all.
Ginkgo

Post by Ginkgo »

ken wrote:
Dontaskme wrote:
ken wrote:
By the way I never thought I was capable of contributing to this forum. I never intended to contribute anything to this forum, which I have already outlined previously. I am here to learn how to express better, and an unintentional outcome of this asking questions to others in order to learn more, the responses like the ones you give actually are showing and proving to future readers about how the Mind and the brain actually work, which by the way is what I want to learn how to express better.
Ken, I searched through Hobbes posts for what he claims he knows about explaining what the mind is and how it works. I found nothing.
I also had a quick search through hobbes posts and could not find any explanation of the Mind.

Dontaskme wrote:He knows nothing about what he claims to know.
Hobbes may prove otherwise, but until then I have seen absolutely no explanation at all.
Basically Hobbes did have anything to say about how the mind works. His theory is built upon a psychological claim in relation to human motivation. The short answer is that men will always pursue their own self interest.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

ken wrote:
Hobbes talks the talk but does not walk the walk, like so many others here. Ironic that Hobbes seems to be the master at telling others to put up or shut up - hmm! You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink.
Hobbes' Choice

Post by Hobbes' Choice »

By all means start a thread on the mind. If I think your questions are valid, then I can let you know how I feel about it.

THIS, however is a thread about "The Explanation of Life". And I'm still waiting for something valuable having been said abou that, before getting derailed on the mind.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Hobbes' Choice wrote:By all means start a thread on the mind. If I think your questions are valid, then I can let you know how I feel about it.
No, you start the the mind thread. You stated you knew what and how the minds works ..but in your obvious confidence and certainty, you felt no need to share that knowledge with Ken, neither could you be bothered to link him to your knowledge written here at the forum. You couldn't even be bothered to answer any of the questions Ken put forward ..so prove what you already know about the mind by starting a thread so we can all see what you claim to know, and then perhaps we can all join in with what we know as well. If you can't be bothered then I guess your just being a phoney, which I'm sure you aren't, I'm sure there is a decent human being in there somewhere that has the sensibility and maturity to talk WITH others rather than talk AT them.
Hobbes' Choice wrote:THIS, however is a thread about "The Explanation of Life". And I'm still waiting for something valuable having been said abou that, before getting derailed on the mind.
Derail this thread. We want to hear your explanation of MIND
Hobbes' Choice

Post by Hobbes' Choice »

Dontaskme wrote:
Hobbes' Choice wrote:By all means start a thread on the mind. If I think your questions are valid, then I can let you know how I feel about it.
No, you start the the mind thread. You stated you knew what and how the minds works ..but in your obvious confidence and certainty, you felt no need to share that knowledge with Ken, neither could you be bothered to link him to your knowledge written here at the forum. You couldn't even be bothered to answer any of the questions Ken put forward ..so prove what you already know about the mind by starting a thread so we can all see what you claim to know, and then perhaps we can all join in with what we know as well. If you can't be bothered then I guess your just being a phoney, which I'm sure you aren't, I'm sure there is a decent human being in there somewhere that has the sensibility and maturity to talk WITH others rather than talk AT them.
Hobbes' Choice wrote:THIS, however is a thread about "The Explanation of Life". And I'm still waiting for something valuable having been said abou that, before getting derailed on the mind.
tuff shit ugly
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Hobbes' Choice wrote:
Dontaskme wrote:
tuff shit ugly
Smell your own shit then.

Not particularly interested in your shit anyway.