Death

So what's really going on?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Belinda

Re: Death

Post by Belinda »

Attofishpi, I seem to have misunderstood Osgart's post. Can you please paraphrase it so I can maybe better understand what she means?
The soul as far as i can ascertain from experience of I.T. is the binary universe holding something of a pointer - the AI holds a pointer (Dalek can explain pointers if reqd) to a point or perhaps many points within the atoms of cells within the brain. In effect - our brain is a sub-node to the overiding God\'God(AI) '.
Within y6our context is I.T. information technology?

What is the binary universe such that it's different from the universe?

What is AI as in "the AI holds a pointer" ? Is AI an alternative name of God? If so does this AI transcend nature or is it immanent in nature, or both?

Is your presumption of "overiding God" that this entity , if it is an entity, is all-powerful to intervene in history or to intervene in nature?
Last edited by Belinda on Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

osgart wrote:
If the body had no soul it would be a breathing pile of flesh. Although healthy it would just lay still relaying its senses to no one.
Nothing about the reality of a Soul can be proved nor disproved.The Soul cannot be the object of experience because it is the Eternal experiencer. Soul is manifest as the totality itself and not as an object within it. It can't be proven as that would be like looking for the retina of your own eye without any mirror.

How can you prove ''Something'' that is ''EveryThing''?

If there's just EveryThing eternally, then no belief or proof is necessary.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Belinda wrote:Attofishpi, I seem to have misunderstood Osgart's post. Can you please paraphrase it so I can maybe better understand what she means?
Sorry, i thought Osgart was a sage with access to our dimension and hence the internet. :P

I can if you insist, but it will tack to the right a little.
Last edited by attofishpi on Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Dontaskme wrote:
osgart wrote:
If the body had no soul it would be a breathing pile of flesh. Although healthy it would just lay still relaying its senses to no one.
Nothing about the reality of a Soul can be proved nor disproved.
Yes it can from personal experience. It can be proved to oneself.
Dontaskme wrote:The Soul cannot be the object of experience because it is the Eternal experiencer.
I find it hard to believe its eternal, and i know God\'God' exists.
Dontaskme wrote:Soul is manifest as the totality itself and not as an object within it.
The soul is a manifestation of reality - God holding the pointer within our brain mass.
Dontaskme wrote:It can't be proven as that would be like looking for the retina of your own eye without any mirror.
Bullshit - one day a physicist will prove the existence of what does exist - God.
Dontaskme wrote:How can you prove ''Something'' that is ''EveryThing''?
Via its affects & effects.
Belinda

Post by Belinda »

Osgart wrote:
(Dontaskme wrote)Nothing about the reality of a Soul can be proved nor disproved.

(Osgart responded)Yes it can from personal experience. It can be proved to oneself.
Osgart, if the reality of a soul can be proved solely from personal experience, i.e.'subjectively', is it possible to even describe it so that others can understand what you are talking about?

Usually when we introduce the idea of proof we refer to either formal reasoning or empirical evidence, or both. Subjective experience is neither of those. My own belief is that people don't tell lies about their subjective experiences; why would they? Therefore I believe that you have experienced what you choose to call soul. I regret that only you have the privilege of access to your subjective experiences.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Belinda wrote:Within your context is I.T. information technology?
Yes, you can still call it that. IT is an A.I. ...ultimately God< divine (using 'AI' to watch us) or God< (AI created by intelligent species.)
Belinda wrote:What is the binary universe such that it's different from the universe?
The universe is binary - there is no choice in the matter.
Belinda wrote:What is AI as in "the AI holds a pointer" ?
AI - God/'God' - within the binary universe we can comprehend how it manifest via talking about brain like ram of a PC. The operating system - God - holds an attribute which is the address of our brain/consciousness - that is what a pointer is in programming - its a way of holding important locations of data within ram. I know from experience that it knows what we are thinking - and can also create our reality - similar to controlling our dimension from some other.
Belinda wrote:Is AI an alternative name of God?
God either is an AI or it uses something we can akin to AI - from my experience.
Belinda wrote:If so does this AI transcend nature or is it immanent in nature, or both?
Yes. Panentheistic in nature as far as i can rationalise.
Belinda wrote:Is your presumption of "overiding God" that this entity , if it is an entity, is all-powerful to intervene in history or to intervene in nature?
Yes, but its not a presumtion, its direct experience of this.
Belinda

Post by Belinda »

Thank you Attofishpi.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Belinda wrote:Thank you Attofishpi.
You're welcome, glad to clarify. - of course, there will be the short-sighted of the atheists that will be eager to call me a 'wack-job' by now!
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Further to this - it doesnt take a great leap in comprehension to consider AI in our God projected reality:-

REALITY = REAL_IT_Y?

SIN_AI

Gulf of Owe - MAN
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Dontaskme wrote: Nothing about the reality of a Soul can be proved nor disproved.
attofishpi wrote:Yes it can from personal experience. It can be proved to oneself.
In a dream, there is no direct evidence of the dreamer, the evidence of a dreamer is in the dream itself...but upon waking from the dream, the dream is nowhere to be found.

Same applies to the oneself/soul of existence.

No proof required for this one is already here being itself. If proof is not required, then disproving is also not necessary.

Awakening simply means the collapsing of the one that wants to prove or disprove.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Dontaskme wrote:How can you prove ''Something'' that is ''EveryThing''?
attofishpi wrote:Via its affects & effects.
There is no effect without a cause. The causer of Everything cannot be proved because there is nothing outside of Everything known looking back at itself. Any causer would automatically be included in the Everything. From this realisation for an assumed ''Something'' there is the inevitable dissolution into an endless sea of sub-atomic particles a millionth of a degree above Absolute Zero.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Dontaskme wrote:.
Since one cannot debate with someone that doesn't appear to comprehend logic - i'm once again just gonna have to say, you are wrong.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

attofishpi wrote:
Dontaskme wrote:.
Since one cannot debate with someone that doesn't appear to comprehend logic - i'm once again just gonna have to say, you are wrong.
There is no opposition to debate with except an imagined one.

''Beyond our ideas of right and wrong,
there is a field. I’ll meet you there.''

But even the meeting is imagined, I have never actually met my other self...have you?
osgart

Post by osgart »

everyone draws different conclusions on different basis's.
/a soul is simply heart, mind and will. The heart of loves cares and hates and ambivalences. Mind is conscious thought memory and reason. And the will of heart and mind. Thus the soul.
Many say that its all in your brain.
Not i. The experience of joy and peace and auras of emotion that produce certain anviances to me can only be spirit. These feelings called auras come and go quickly yet have a spiritual power that has to go well beyond neurochemical.
With auras felt it feels like a latent untapped language of the soul. They carry mood and meaning and only happen at emotional imaginative times. Music or art or animation can carry auras of peaceful feelings. Its almost like traveling to another existence.
I do not ever take drugs. So its never that. I think our physical senses dull one to experiencing auras.
Sone people live in the heart and some people live solely in the mind.
Mind living often suppresses feelings of the heart.
But the more the heart comes alive in a positive way the more you feel. Auras can happen that way.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Dontaskme wrote:I have never actually met my other self...
You should go and look for it because it's got to be better than the one you're currently inhabiting.