Resting Light

So what's really going on?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

User avatar
Dontaskme
Posts: 1726
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:07 pm
Location: A Yorkshire Lass

Resting Light

Postby Dontaskme » Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:46 pm

What and who you are is resting light.

''Reality'' is just light in motion – and not real at all.

All matter is opposing compressed and expanded light pressures, particles and waves of electricity.

Energy is in the stillness from which motion springs, and that stillness is the magnetic Light from where all EFFECTS appear.

One half of every wave is centripetal. It is thus polarized in the positive direction of increasing vitality. It is the builder of bodies. Positive polarity expresses life.

The other half of the wave is centrifugal. It is thus polarized in the negative direction of decreasing vitality. It is the destroyer of bodies. Negative polarity divides power to rest from expressing action. Negative polarity expresses Death.

User avatar
Harbal
Posts: 2523
Joined: Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:03 pm
Location: Yorkshire

Re: Resting Light

Postby Harbal » Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:58 pm

Well I guess we just have to work with what we've got.

User avatar
Dontaskme
Posts: 1726
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:07 pm
Location: A Yorkshire Lass

Re: Resting Light

Postby Dontaskme » Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:10 pm

Harbal wrote:Well I guess we just have to work with what we've got.


Be at peace with nothing-ness, it is your only and final resting place.

User avatar
Harbal
Posts: 2523
Joined: Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:03 pm
Location: Yorkshire

Re: Resting Light

Postby Harbal » Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:24 pm

Dontaskme wrote:Be at peace with nothing-ness, it is your only and final resting place.

There'll be time for that when I get there, for now, I'm too busy pretending things are real.

User avatar
Dontaskme
Posts: 1726
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:07 pm
Location: A Yorkshire Lass

Re: Resting Light

Postby Dontaskme » Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:30 pm

Harbal wrote:
Dontaskme wrote:Be at peace with nothing-ness, it is your only and final resting place.

There'll be time for that when I get there, for now, I'm too busy pretending things are real.


There is no I to get there, there is only here. I can't get there from here for I am only and ever here.

Harbal it would be wise for you to let go of the airspace while you are falling.

IN THE FALL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-rEb0KuopI

HexHammer
Posts: 2743
Joined: Sat May 14, 2011 8:19 pm

Re: Resting Light

Postby HexHammer » Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:26 pm

Dontaskme wrote:What and who you are is resting light.

''Reality'' is just light in motion – and not real at all.

All matter is opposing compressed and expanded light pressures, particles and waves of electricity.

Energy is in the stillness from which motion springs, and that stillness is the magnetic Light from where all EFFECTS appear.

One half of every wave is centripetal. It is thus polarized in the positive direction of increasing vitality. It is the builder of bodies. Positive polarity expresses life.

The other half of the wave is centrifugal. It is thus polarized in the negative direction of decreasing vitality. It is the destroyer of bodies. Negative polarity divides power to rest from expressing action. Negative polarity expresses Death.
Incoherent nonsense and babble!!

User avatar
TSBU
Posts: 826
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:46 pm

Re: Resting Light

Postby TSBU » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:56 pm

Image

User avatar
Dontaskme
Posts: 1726
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:07 pm
Location: A Yorkshire Lass

Re: Resting Light

Postby Dontaskme » Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:49 am

TSBU wrote:Image




No drug will bring you home, you are already home, no need to abuse yourself to get to where you've never left.

Stay clean, a clean mirror is the only real nirvana.


Return to “Metaphysics”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests