Consciousness & Selfconsciousness

So what's really going on?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

waechter418

Consciousness & Selfconsciousness

Post by waechter418 »

"All our deeds, emotions, thoughts, creeds – and whatever else we are trying to relate ourselves with – are expression of ConsciousNess which thus exercises its possibilities in order to realize itself."

ConsciousNess

The following is based on the supposition that unity comprises multiplicity in order to realize itself.

The interaction of unity and multiplicity is called ConsciousNess* and regarded as an inter-extrapolation that relates in a viewpoint which manifests ConsciousNess.

In 2750, an Egyptian priest of Ptah paraphrased it like this: “The seeing of the eyes, the hearing of the ears and the breathing of the nose report to the heart; the heart is the center of cognition, while the tongue expresses the cognized” – and since this cognition consists of a reflection & projection, the priest added – “thus gods are made”.

The Egyptians called the cognition Hoor Paar Kraat (Horus the Child) and its Reflection & Projection Isis & Osiris. This relativity, or state of ConsciousNess did apparently not suffice, as they reflected & projected Isis & Osiris with Nephtys & Seth, setting of a contrary Reflection/Projection (R/P) dynamic, wherein Horus became the arbiter of its pole positions – or field limits – and thus an intermediate viewpoint.

Cultures subjected to this contrary R/P dynamic, called it a war of gods. In the Egyptian version, Seth divided Osiris and claimed his throne – or pole position – which put him into opposition to Horus, who joined (wed) his “mother” Isis. With the son of this marriage the entire process repeated itself – that is: the contrary R/P field and its intermediate viewpoint were doubled and turned into an eight-pole R/P dynamic which filled the Egyptian pantheon with numerous Horus (& Osiris) variants.

The history of Egyptian ConsciousNess (or religion) demonstrates, that it was henceforth governed by attempts to restrain this division-multiplication process through a 9th pole (or god) –which might have been the first monopolistic (or monotheistic) attempt to transform the intermediate into an absolute viewpoint – in order to fix the pole positions and thus inhibit the creation of additional R/P fields and viewpoints.

It is not known if the priests realized that thereby they fixed the contraries too, or if they feared losing their prosperous pantheon-managements, when they exiled this so called “Aton” to (or with) the Israeli tribes, whom he henceforth ruled under the term JHVH. And it was the son (Jesus) of this (four-poled) contrary R/P field, whose (cross-shaped) coordinate got established in the Hellenic time/space, where it became a principal pattern for the formation of the Occident.

The R/P patterns of the Egyptians and the ancient Greeks were similar, except that the Greeks established four intermediary viewpoints and thus a contrary field within contrary fields, which brought about a R/P mode that was to become renown as rationalism (after the Latin ratio = calculation) and to give birth to the philosophers and geometricians who separated the fields and assigned one to psyche and one to soma (or spirit & body – mind & matter), turning them into the cornerstones of a polarisation-dynamic that was going to shape – with the help of religion and science – the occidental cultures.

In 1904 appeared the threefold “Book of the Law” LIBER AL VEL LEGIS. LAL reveals that these Dualisms become reciprocal as soon as they reach their particular limits, thus bringing about a self-complementing unit, in the following called SelfConsciousNess.

The simultaneous Inter/Extrapolation of its R/P-equations (for convenience sake numbered 2-8, 3-7, 4-6) is envisioned spherical and depicted as the following

grafik (I am not able to copy the grafik into here - you will find the original in: weachter418.wordpress.com)

In LAL the inter/extrapolation (indicated by the doted wave or spiral) is represented by Had and the space (sphere) of its realization by Nu the Egyptian goddess of All, which makes Had to the measure of the phenomena (Khabs) that manifest in the Selfrealisation-dynamic (Khu) of ConsciousNess.

(Khabs is also translated as body and Khu as light)

LAL I & II are dedicated to Nu & Had, whereas Ra Hoor Khu, the Theban god of war, embodies in Book III the polarisation-dynamic of ConsciousNess. He is the mythological (graphic: geometrical) twin (double) of Hoor Paar Kraat, who is now the transformation moment (5) of his brothers contrary R/P (10-01) and thus the Point of View of SelfConsciousNess.

Ra Hoor Khu introduces himself in LAL III-3 also as a “god of vengeance”, because in dualism self-realization is a two-way-dynamic that correlates in the cognition: I am what I do ~ I do what I am (i.e.) I reflect what I project ~ I project what I reflect thus annihilating its innate contradictions.

This self-complementary unit is in LAL called a star, symbolizing a microcosm that relates a macrocosm. Macrocosm is the inter/extrapolation-sphere of the stars, or microcosms. The force of their inter/extrapolation is Love under Will, and the formula of their R/P equation is 101 (LAL: eleven).

The R/P poles of this continuum interrelate in 3 phases. 4~6 is here interpret as cognition, 3~7 as understanding and 2~8 as (Self) knowledge, while the (doted) zero indicates the circumference of the pole relativity 1~1, the sphere (or dimension) wherein micro & macrocosm unite.

The time/space of their interactivity is Now/Here – and it is the task of every man/woman to formulate and thus realize Oneself according to his/her Will and Love.

(* The particular spelling is to emphasize the relativity of Conscious: purposeful, aware – and Ness: being, existence)
Dalek Prime

Re: Consciousness & Selfconsciousness

Post by Dalek Prime »

*cough* What? *cough*

What in hell are you trying to say?
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Im thinking another PHN forum, one hit wonder.
HexHammer

Post by HexHammer »

I like cheeseburgers!
waechter418

Post by waechter418 »

Sorry gentleman, i didn´t know wherelse to place this post - but if you read the whole of it - see waechter418.wordpress.com - you might be able to help me.
Dalek Prime

Post by Dalek Prime »

I don't see how. Your ideas of consciousness are completely at odds with mine. What the heck does Egyptian myth have to do with modern consciousness studies?
Obvious Leo

Post by Obvious Leo »

waechter418 wrote:Sorry gentleman, i didn´t know wherelse to place this post -
You've made a navigational error and landed on the wrong planet. This is a philosophy forum.
The Inglorious One

Post by The Inglorious One »

That's a lot of words to express a fairly simple idea. (Too many. I didn't read all of the OP.) The acting nature of the Infinite can only act upon itself because there is nothing else. Like tossing a pebble into a barrel of water, the resulting waves reflect back upon themselves to create complex patterns, which in turn act to toss more pebbles into the water. The simple and the complex, the conscious and the unconscious, the One and the many, are one.
waechter418

Post by waechter418 »

If you dare to look beyond traditional reference-frames (mirror-arangements) you will find in waechter418.wordpress.com quite a few new approaches to old concepts (& vice versa).