Yves Simon

For the discussion of philosophical books.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Philosophy Explorer

Re: Yves Simon

Post by Philosophy Explorer »

HexHammer wrote:
Philosophy Explorer wrote:(Note: for Hex bitch) And how bright are you snake slitherer? Still can't spell philosophy. What a high-school dropout retard you are. Let's see you make a real contribution for a change lamebrain.

PhilX
When not so bright people doesn't have anything intelligent to say, they always go for spelling and grammar, that holds too true, you are a prime example.
Oh you mean a prime example of intelligence, why thank you human retarded reject.

PhilX
HexHammer

Post by HexHammer »

Philosophy Explorer wrote:
HexHammer wrote:
Philosophy Explorer wrote:(Note: for Hex bitch) And how bright are you snake slitherer? Still can't spell philosophy. What a high-school dropout retard you are. Let's see you make a real contribution for a change lamebrain.

PhilX
When not so bright people doesn't have anything intelligent to say, they always go for spelling and grammar, that holds too true, you are a prime example.
Oh you mean a prime example of intelligence, why thank you human retarded reject.

PhilX
You haven't yet said anything intelligent, months upon months ..nothing!
Philosophy Explorer

The Hex bitch whiner said:

"You haven't yet said anything intelligent, months upon months ..nothing"

As if you're a judge which you aren't (this is one underlying reason why Scott kicked your ass out of OPC).

So when will you grow up metalhead? When will we hear you spout intelligence out of your mouth? Why do you like to post spam and pointless threads snake?

PhilX
HexHammer

Post by HexHammer »

Philosophy Explorer wrote:The Hex bitch whiner said:

As if you're a judge which you aren't (this is one underlying reason why Scott kicked your ass out of OPC).

So when will you grow up metalhead? When will we hear you spout intelligence out of your mouth? Why do you like to post spam and pointless threads snake?

PhilX
You got banned too because you are just too stupid and unintelligent, you are no better, actually far worse!
Philosophy Explorer

HexHammer wrote:
Philosophy Explorer wrote:The Hex bitch whiner said:

PhilX
You got banned too because you are just too stupid and unintelligent, you are no better, actually far worse!
Spouting lies again loser. All anyone has to do is go over to OPC to see who has banned under his name snake slitherer so I'm laughing at your feeble efforts to throw people off your track.

PhilX
HexHammer

Post by HexHammer »

Philosophy Explorer wrote:Spouting lies again loser. All anyone has to do is go over to OPC to see who has banned under his name snake slitherer so I'm laughing at your feeble efforts to throw people off your track.

PhilX
U'r the biggest liar here, not only that, but you also got banned because you spammed the forum with useless junk, and could NEVER say anything intelligent.
Philosophy Explorer

HexHammer wrote:
Philosophy Explorer wrote:Spouting lies again loser. All anyone has to do is go over to OPC to see who has banned under his name snake slitherer so I'm laughing at your feeble efforts to throw people off your track.

PhilX
U'r the biggest liar here, not only that, but you also got banned because you spammed the forum with useless junk, and could NEVER say anything intelligent.
Repeating your lies won't get you anywhere loser LOL.

To the members, go over to Online Philosophy Club and look up me and Hex. You will see underneath Hex's name the term "BANNED" meaning Scott kicked his ass out of the website while you will see I am in good standing over there. Now slither back under your rock Hex like the good snake you are.

PhilX
HexHammer

Post by HexHammer »

HexHammer wrote:

PhilX
Repeating your lies won't get you anywhere loser LOL.

To the members, go over to Online Philosophy Club and look up me and Hex. You will see underneath Hex's name the term "BANNED" meaning Scott kicked his ass out of the website while you will see I am in good standing over there. Now slither back under your rock Hex like the good snake you are.

PhilX
You are a compulsive liar, stop your lies!!
Philosophy Explorer

HexHammer wrote:You are a compulsive liar, stop your lies!!
What's the matter, Hex the liar. Am I keeping you awake in Denmark?

PhilX
Dalek Prime

Post by Dalek Prime »

Hey, guys? Hex? Phil?

Nobody gives a fuck.
Philosophy Explorer

Dalek Prime wrote:Hey, guys? Hex? Phil?

Nobody gives a fuck.
You must since you posted.

PhilX
Dalek Prime

Post by Dalek Prime »

I posted without giving a fuck.
Philosophy Explorer

Dalek Prime wrote:I posted without giving a fuck.
Does this mean you have no woman nearby? :lol:

PhilX
Dalek Prime

Post by Dalek Prime »

PhilX
Actually, I'm in a coffee shop at the moment, and just got a lovely smile from a pretty, young lass. :)
Philosophy Explorer

Dalek Prime wrote:

PhilX
Actually, I'm in a coffee shop at the moment, and just got a lovely smile from a pretty, young lass. :)
Go for it.

PhilX