Yves Simon

For the discussion of philosophical books.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

HexHammer

Re: Yves Simon

Post by HexHammer »

Philosophy Explorer wrote:
HexHammer wrote:
Philosophy Explorer wrote:Nobody's forcing you to come to this forum loser and act the way you do. Need your attention! That's a laugh (can't spell attention, could be another reason why Scott kicked his ass out of OPC). So let's see more examples of your superiority complex or are you ready to grow up yet tard of tards?

PhilX
Why don't you just fuck off, go back to the forum from where you came, you don't belong here, you are too stupid to be here.
Too bad you're not AMod liar. You're the loser who belongs elsewhere. Talking about fuck off, you're the one who's fucked up, tard of tards.

PhilX
I've been here 3 years longer than you, and you tell me to fuck off? ..how stupid can one be?
Philosophy Explorer

Post by Philosophy Explorer »

HexHammer wrote:I've been here 3 years longer than you, and you tell me to fuck off? ..how stupid can one be?
To answer your question, just look at the mirror.

PhilX
HexHammer

Post by HexHammer »

HexHammer wrote:I've been here 3 years longer than you, and you tell me to fuck off? ..how stupid can one be?

PhilX
See you are too stupid to answer the question, you don't even understand the question.
Philosophy Explorer

HexHammer wrote:

PhilX
See you are too stupid to answer the question, you don't even understand the question.
You're so stupid and ignorant to realize your question was answered tard. Now you can go back to playing your video games (it's odd that someone who claims to have worked at a newspaper has to go to the library to get onto the internet - if he did work at the newspaper, then he must have gotten bounced from there too, a sign of a real loser).

PhilX
HexHammer

Post by HexHammer »

Philosophy Explorer wrote:You're so stupid and ignorant to realize your question was answered tard. Now you can go back to playing your video games (it's odd that someone who claims to have worked at a newspaper has to go to the library to get onto the internet - if he did work at the newspaper, then he must have gotten bounced from there too, a sign of a real loser).

PhilX
To give an answer a retarded child could have given, then it is you who are the retard, the answer wasn't forfilling to my question, which only proves how utterly stupid you are.
Philosophy Explorer

HexHammer wrote:
Philosophy Explorer wrote:You're so stupid and ignorant to realize your question was answered tard. Now you can go back to playing your video games (it's odd that someone who claims to have worked at a newspaper has to go to the library to get onto the internet - if he did work at the newspaper, then he must have gotten bounced from there too, a sign of a real loser).

PhilX
To give an answer a retarded child could have given, then it is you who are the retard, the answer wasn't forfilling to my question, which only proves how utterly stupid you are.
Still looking at that mirror, retarded loser. Look at how stupid this retard is. Goes to the library to use their computer to post spam and nonsense on this forum with lots of grammar and spelling mistakes, just like a child would make. Don't you find it interesting that this loser got bounced from the newspaper and by Scott from OPC? When this loser answers my question as to why Scott bounced him from OPC, then I might answer his.

PhilX
HexHammer

Post by HexHammer »

HexHammer wrote:

PhilX
Still looking at that mirror, retarded loser. Look at how stupid this retard is. Goes to the library to use their computer to post spam and nonsense on this forum with lots of grammar and spelling mistakes, just like a child would make. Don't you find it interesting that this loser got bounced from the newspaper and by Scott from OPC? When this loser answers my question as to why Scott bounced him from OPC, then I might answer his.

PhilX
I haven't seen you make a single intelligent comment in all this time you have been here, because you simple are too stupid to make any, always the same puerile retarded shit, over and over.
Philosophy Explorer

HexHammer wrote:I haven't seen you make a single intelligent comment in all this time you have been here, because you simple are too stupid to make any, always the same puerile retarded shit, over and over.
Still parroting yourself loser. You're simply too dumb to make intelligent statements, dumbass retarded liar. Why did the paper dump you? For making unintelligent suggestions there (note that retarded Hex must have been dumped by the paper, otherwise he wouldn't need to
use the library for internet access). I'm laughing at you jerk.

PhilX
HexHammer

Post by HexHammer »

HexHammer wrote:I haven't seen you make a single intelligent comment in all this time you have been here, because you simple are too stupid to make any, always the same puerile retarded shit, over and over.
Still parroting yourself loser. You're simply too dumb to make intelligent statements, dumbass retarded liar. Why did the paper dump you? For making unintelligent suggestions there (note that retarded Hex must have been dumped by the paper, otherwise he wouldn't need to

PhilX
Oh that's funny speaking about parroting ..now you parrot the very same thing I've been saying for months, you are not intelligent enough to make your own intelligent answers.
Philosophy Explorer

HexHammer wrote:

PhilX
Oh that's funny speaking about parroting ..now you parrot the very same thing I've been saying for months, you are not intelligent enough to make your own intelligent answers.
That sounds like one of Hex's unintelligent answers from a retarded reject from OPC, you lousy speciman of a subhuman.

PhilX
HexHammer

Post by HexHammer »

Philosophy Explorer wrote:That sounds like one of Hex's unintelligent answers from a retarded reject from OPC, you lousy speciman of a subhuman.

PhilX
You was banned from OPC because you spammed the forum with completely retarded shit, you are a total retard.
Philosophy Explorer

HexHammer wrote:
Philosophy Explorer wrote:That sounds like one of Hex's unintelligent answers from a retarded reject from OPC, you lousy speciman of a subhuman.

PhilX
You was banned from OPC because you spammed the forum with completely retarded shit, you are a total retard.
You love telling lies asshole. Anybody who goes to Online Philosophy Club will see banned under your name there meaning you're a complete retarded loser while I'm a member in good standing (Scott must have felt good kicking you to the curb, you subhuman reject from humanity). So back to your hiding place retard.

PhilX
HexHammer

Post by HexHammer »

Philosophy Explorer wrote:You love telling lies asshole. Anybody who goes to Online Philosophy Club will see banned under your name there meaning you're a complete retarded loser while I'm a member in good standing (Scott must have felt good kicking you to the curb, you subhuman reject from humanity). So back to your hiding place retard.

PhilX
PE's endless whine, in all retardness he will always shine
..never siese his babbeling trend ..for all his stupidities will never end!!
Philosophy Explorer

HexHammer wrote:
Philosophy Explorer wrote:You love telling lies asshole. Anybody who goes to Online Philosophy Club will see banned under your name there meaning you're a complete retarded loser while I'm a member in good standing (Scott must have felt good kicking you to the curb, you subhuman reject from humanity). So back to your hiding place retard.

PhilX
PE's endless whine, in all retardness he will always shine
..never siese his babbeling trend ..for all his stupidities will never end!!
Your poetry stinks with your spelling, you four-legged dinosaur. I think I'll put up some decent poetry:

Hex is a liar of an abuser
He loves to be an accuser
Hear him whine
(His brain don't shine)
He is just a born loser

PhilX
HexHammer

Post by HexHammer »

Philosophy Explorer wrote:Your poetry stinks with your spelling, you four-legged dinosaur. I think I'll put up some decent poetry:

Hex is a liar of an abuser
He loves to be an accuser
Hear him whine
(His brain don't shine)
He is just a born loser

PhilX
Oh you flatter me! This bitter sweet pill..

My ever tard of tards
attention is his reward
attention whoring all day and nite
because he is boring ..and not too bright :mrgreen: