~ I've Just Taken Another Huuuuuge Hit of DXM ~

Can philosophers help resolve the real problems that people have in their lives?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Bill Wiltrack

~ I've Just Taken Another Huuuuuge Hit of DXM ~

Post by Bill Wiltrack »

My hits of dextromethorphan have to be huge now. I've built-up such a tolerance...because I live in America.

In America in 2017 EVERYDAY is a huge hit of dextromethorphan.

EVERYDAY is a quickly escaping montage of bleeps & blips of thoughts I want to pursue but they just leave me before I can complete them.

My body has become heavy and it's increasingly hard to move. I see myself more & more like a robot.

And my logic...my logic fails me. There is no logic anymore in America.

There is just a sea of emotion fueled by mediums whose only interest is to deceive me and inspire a flight or fight response.

That is America today. That is me as an American today. And the forces that run through my body and brain right now have taken me to the first plateau and have left me at the doorstep where actual threads of reality merge within my dream-state where I lose myself.

My body is frozen to it's state and all time stops.

Meanwhile, in Beijing, China, BEIJING President Xi Jinping has just outlined plans to become the world’s biggest superpower within the next 30 years.

Foresight, direction, goals. Sounds an awful lot like what America used to sound like.

In my haze 'm asking, Where the hell are we? In my heart, I already know...

bobevenson

Re: ~ I've Just Taken Another Huuuuuge Hit of DXM ~

Post by bobevenson »

You're taking cough medicine?
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

Bill Wiltrack wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:08 pm In my haze 'm asking, Where the hell are we? In my heart, I already know...
Well, for one (from what I've seen), you continually confuse the state of your mind with everyone/everything else. It's actually kind of fascinating that you project in such a way, and then apparently feel victimized by it.

Another thing is that you are invigorated by disaster. Nothing wrong with that... but, again, you stir up a lot of this to apparently entertain yourself, and float around untethered asking "why?".

So... I wonder... are you aware of that, and do you just want people to play along? Or are you really baffled/convinced by it, and want something else from people? Or are you just looking for a buddy to trip on drugs with you?
Bill Wiltrack

Post by Bill Wiltrack »

Humpf? Yeah. Apparently dextromethorphan can be used to suppress coughs. Whoda figured?

bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

It's a very common over-the-counter cough medicine.
Bill Wiltrack

Post by Bill Wiltrack »

WTF is happening to me!? Did I finally get too high?

I mean, I'm looking at your actual post here yet I cannot see the part where you mention "666," or how you are the only one on earth that knows how to play poker, or how you kissed Shelly under the bleachers.

WTFF? If I am too high I don't EVER want to come down!

bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

Bill Wiltrack wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:16 pm WTF is happening to me!? Did I finally get too high?
Better lay off the Robitussin®.
Dalek Prime

Post by Dalek Prime »

Funny. I was just reading about Robotripping, as they call it, and I saw this. Yeah, it's a dissociative, Bill. Hope you've stopped. Projectile vomiting and psychosis is not something you want to deal with often, if you can avoid it. :/