Don't Vote

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

bobevenson

Re: Don't Vote

Post by bobevenson »

Arising_uk wrote:And yet you offer no response to the questions that have been raised? Who decides which parent gets the vote for the unborn?

Why not just admit that the idea of the unborn having a vote is a nonsense and you made a mistake.
Jesus Christ, don't you understand the basic principle involved??? An embryo is a person and is entitled to a vote. Since an embryo can't vote, one of the parents or guardian has to do it in his name or designated name, such as Baby "A" or Baby "B". If the parents can't make a decision on who will do the actual voting, let a fucking judge decide. How can you people be so fucking stupid??? If you don't agree with the idea, just say so, but don't come up with all this fucking bullshit!
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

John wrote:I assumed your "votes for the unborn" wasn't meant to be taken seriously (like most of the content you post here).
Everything I write is meant to be taken seriously, my friend.
John

Post by John »

bobevenson wrote:
Arising_uk wrote:And yet you offer no response to the questions that have been raised? Who decides which parent gets the vote for the unborn?

Why not just admit that the idea of the unborn having a vote is a nonsense and you made a mistake.
Jesus Christ, don't you understand the basic principle involved??? An embryo is a person and is entitled to a vote. Since an embryo can't vote, one of the parents or guardian has to do it in his name or designated name, such as Baby "A" or Baby "B". If the parents can't make a decision on who will do the actual voting, let a fucking judge decide.
I get it now: lawyers don't get enough work as it is so you thought of a novel way to boost business. Instead of fighting over custody of the kids now people can fight over custody of the kid's vote. I wonder why no one ever thought of it before?

You don't by any chance have a vested interest in the insane being allowed to vote?
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

You know, John, I never dreamed that in a game of musical chairs, your perceived intellect would lose out to Arising_uk.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

bobevenson wrote:Everything I write is meant to be taken seriously, my friend.
Voting was not an entitlement it was a hard-fought for right by persons. When the unborn start demanding such a right I'll take your consideration seriously, until then I think you barking mad if you think the unborn should have the right to vote. Especially since John is right and you are just writing a lawyers charter to print money and probably helping the divorce lawyers as well, but what can we expect from the Land of Litigation. :roll:
John

Post by John »

bobevenson wrote:You know, John, I never dreamed that in a game of musical chairs, your perceived intellect would lose out to Arising_uk.
I'd be more concerned if someone who thought a foetus should get to vote and a judge should arbitrate over who casts it on their behalf thought I was clever so I'm quite content with my intellect thank you very much as it seems to serve me pretty well.

However, I notice you've chosen to avoid the issue of legal wrangles. Have you actually really considered the practical implications of any of your ideas? Have you ever described your idea in a single place or is it just in your head?
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

Arising_uk wrote:
Voting was not an entitlement it was a hard-fought for right by persons. When the unborn start demanding such a right I'll take your consideration seriously, until then I think you barking mad if you think the unborn should have the right to vote. Especially since John is right and you are just writing a lawyers charter to print money and probably helping the divorce lawyers as well, but what can we expect from the Land of Litigation. :roll:
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

bobevenson wrote:
Arising_uk wrote:
For your information, and you certainly do need some, voting is a God-given right, and not something you should have to fight and die for. As far as lawyers, under Evensonomics, all attorneys are hired by private firms and paid for by the government. You can't just go out and hire an expensive mouthpiece that can mesmerize a jury. Long live Evensonomics!
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

John wrote:
bobevenson wrote:You know, John, I never dreamed that in a game of musical chairs, your perceived intellect would lose out to Arising_uk.
However, I notice you've chosen to avoid the issue of legal wrangles. Have you actually really considered the practical implications of any of your ideas? Have you ever described your idea in a single place or is it just in your head?
I'm describing it here, idiot, or isn't that good enoiugh for you?
John

Post by John »

bobevenson wrote:
John wrote:
I'm describing it here, idiot, or isn't that good enoiugh for you?
No it's not good enough so put some effort into it. I want the whole idea not just some half-baked idea about God-given voting rights for the unborn.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

bobevenson wrote:...
For your information, and you certainly do need some, voting is a God-given right, and not something you should have to fight and die for. ...
:lol: :lol: :lol: I take it back! You do have a sense of humour.

'God' seems remarkably absent for a vast chunk of human political history?
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

Arising_uk wrote:
bobevenson wrote:...
For your information, and you certainly do need some, voting is a God-given right, and not something you should have to fight and die for. ...
:lol: :lol: :lol: I take it back! You do have a sense of humour.

'God' seems remarkably absent for a vast chunk of human political history?
If you think what I'm talking about is humorous, you've got the most warped sense of humor on this godforsaken planet!
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

If you mean "Voting Rights for the Unborn!", "When do we want them!" "Nine months time!!", then stop! As :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: you'll have me splitting my sides. Let alone at the 'God-given' bit. You think 'God' a Democrat and 'heaven' a democracy?
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

Arising_uk wrote:If you mean "Voting Rights for the Unborn!", "When do we want them!" "Nine months time!!", then stop! As :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: you'll have me splitting my sides. Let alone at the 'God-given' bit. You think 'God' a Democrat and 'heaven' a democracy?
First of all, stop using those damn-fool emoticons because they only make you out to be the fool you obviously are. You are incapable of any rational thought on the subject. Jesus Christ, you can't even play a simple game of Ouzo, even after receiving private lessons from the master himself!
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

John wrote:No it's not good enough so put some effort into it. I want the whole idea not just some half-baked idea about God-given voting rights for the unborn.
I'm sorry, John, the book hasn't been written yet, so I guess you'll just have to get by with this goofy-ass forum!