Don't Vote

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Arising_uk

Re: Don't Vote

Post by Arising_uk »

You think voting rights for the unborn is a rational thought!!? :lol: :lol: (They correctly express what I'm thinking in this case).

I can play your game, I just see no need when we already have the free version, blind-mans poker.
John

Post by John »

bobevenson wrote:
John wrote:No it's not good enough so put some effort into it. I want the whole idea not just some half-baked idea about God-given voting rights for the unborn.
I'm sorry, John, the book hasn't been written yet, so I guess you'll just have to get by with this goofy-ass forum!
Well why don't you start a thread and state the basic tenets?
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

Arising_uk wrote:You think voting rights for the unborn is a rational thought!!? :lol: :lol: (They correctly express what I'm thinking in this case).

I can play your game, I just see no need when we already have the free version, blind-mans poker.
First of all, you don't know a fucking thing about Ouzo or liar's poker, so don't waste your breath on the subject since you are incapable of understanding the simplest game in the world. Secondly, you don't have the slightest idea of what I'm talking about regarding all human beings, regardless of age or infirmity, having the inalienable right to have their vote cast in a democracy.
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

John wrote:
bobevenson wrote:
John wrote:No it's not good enough so put some effort into it. I want the whole idea not just some half-baked idea about God-given voting rights for the unborn.
I'm sorry, John, the book hasn't been written yet, so I guess you'll just have to get by with this goofy-ass forum!
Well why don't you start a thread and state the basic tenets?
You people don't understand "The Ouzo Prophecy" or why 1 + 1 = 2. It would be like stating the basic tenets to a rock.
John

Post by John »

I found your rules on Ouzo to be a bit confusing but as I believe it's essentially the same as liar's poker I could play it.

In the absence of you actually telling us what Evansonomics is I'll continue to assume this is an elaborate joke and I'll even play along now and again.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

bobevenson wrote:First of all, you don't know a fucking thing about Ouzo or liar's poker, so don't waste your breath on the subject since you are incapable of understanding the simplest game in the world. ...
Noughts and crosses? Stone/Scissors/Paper?

I've played blind-mans poker many times but since you are unable to clearly write the rules for your game I'll rest easy.
Secondly, you don't have the slightest idea of what I'm talking about regarding all human beings, regardless of age or infirmity, having the inalienable right to have their vote cast in a democracy.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Please stop! You'll do me a damage!! What happened to the unborn? Whats an "inalienable right" when its at home? This another 'God' given thing? Or is it like the UN's Declaration of Human Rights that you oft decry?
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

John wrote:I found your rules on Ouzo to be a bit confusing but as I believe it's essentially the same as liar's poker I could play it.

In the absence of you actually telling us what Evansonomics is I'll continue to assume this is an elaborate joke and I'll even play along now and again.
I didn't realize they play liar's poker in Europe. Is it an eight-digit number on your currency? Nothing I write is any kind of joke, certainly not Ouzo or Evensonomics, my friend. If I can't make you understand that a child at the point of conception should have a vote, you've put me on a dead-end street with no place to go.
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

Arising_uk wrote:
bobevenson wrote:First of all, you don't know a fucking thing about Ouzo or liar's poker, so don't waste your breath on the subject since you are incapable of understanding the simplest game in the world. ...
Noughts and crosses? Stone/Scissors/Paper?

I've played blind-mans poker many times but since you are unable to clearly write the rules for your game I'll rest easy.
Secondly, you don't have the slightest idea of what I'm talking about regarding all human beings, regardless of age or infirmity, having the inalienable right to have their vote cast in a democracy.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Please stop! You'll do me a damage!! What happened to the unborn? Whats an "inalienable right" when its at home? This another 'God' given thing? Or is it like the UN's Declaration of Human Rights that you oft decry?
Every post of yours is beginning to sound more and more like Bill, without all the empty space and shit.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

Bark! Bark!

Going to put forward a serious case for the unborn, insane and senile having the vote anytime soon. Or shall we just leave it to 'God'?
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

Arising_uk wrote:Bark! Bark!

Going to put forward a serious case for the unborn, insane and senile having the vote anytime soon. Or shall we just leave it to 'God'?
This is just one of the tenets of Evensonomics and the American Energy Party. I've still got to put into action my plan for taking over one of the U.S. states. You'll probably see me on the BBC discussing my "Champagne Sherry" principle for taking over American politics.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

That'll be a no then. :roll:
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

Arising_uk wrote:That'll be a no then. :roll:
What the fuck are you talking about, bitch???
(That's the same thing Einstein said to his wife when she made some stupid comment about relativity.)
Last edited by bobevenson on Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

Nice to see you still copying Bill.

What is your rational argument for giving the unborn, insane and senile the vote numbnuts?
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

bobevenson wrote:(That's the same thing Einstein said to his wife when she made some stupid comment about relativity.)
Now I'm sure you're just a joker! :D

As Einstein's first wife was the only female physics major at the Polytechnic in Zurich. Now she didn't pass her finals but just getting into a Polytechnic pretty much means you are an ignoramus compared to her, with respect to Physics.
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

Arising_uk wrote:Nice to see you still copying Bill.

What is your rational argument for giving the unborn, insane and senile the vote numbnuts?
If I had a hammer, I'd try to beat it into your fucking brain, but I'll try to keep it as simple as the game of Ouzo. Eveybody that is subject to the fucking whims of the government should have a say in how that government is run. It doesn't matter whether you're on death row, in an insane asylum, unconscious in intensive care, or just a one-cell piece of DNA. If you are unable to cast a vote yourself, somebody on your behalf should be able do it for you.
Last edited by bobevenson on Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.