I believe I have mentioned this upon another thread...
Envision China or India where 1/3 of the world's population is unable to literally feed itself.
Today we find ourselves in the most awkward position in the history of man. Today, we, as a worldwide collective community, are unable to accept the fact that, though intellectually man has never been so attached, so saturated in information we are, in fact, grazing deeper into the most ignorant, estranged pasture of our entire evolution. This moment will be looked back upon as the most wildly destructive and darkest moment of man.
Never before in the history of mankind has the proletariat demanded to receive less and less from their aristocratic overseers.
This would be you..........
You've got your head up the ass of a cow searching for food, stroking it's dick. Without the presence of Organized Labor this is the restaurant that you would be eating at. Hope you are hungry.Bone-appetite'
What do you see as we demand less wages, demand that our overlords earn more profit from our sweat, undermine our very children, donate our food, clothing, & shelter directly to our very earthly deities; our cruel idols, who want not but demand all, ethereal pinups who hold us with the invisible steely chains of social acceptance?
I feel sorrow for all of us...
For all of us who;
• work longer than a 40 hr. week and is not compensated for such
• labor as a child and is robbed of our youth
• work full-time and is not able to afford health & safety insurance
• are compensated less than a living wage with no account for overtime
• will work a career without a Social Security thus will never retire
• work with fear for there is no unemployment insurance present in our reality
• will not ever benefit from proper training in an advanced career
• will never be able to join me in a work related social network
• do not enjoy the benefit of a daily lunch break
• does not know the definition of the words paid vacation
• work without recognition of minority equality
• do not understand that broadly shared profits are healthy for a strong economy
• do not believe in a level playing field for employers
• hunger for an equal, solid tax base for local communities
For us, mankind, I beg an ego. No. Rather, we must bargain a shell. A cover from this storm.
But there is nothing left to bargain with. We must pass. Will we, mankind, not weather this storm.
What do you see? Are you as short sighted as me?
Would you graze in a different pasture if you found another heard?
Or would you have already?
We who sit here, are we whores?
Are our bodies removed from our brains? I don’t think so.
Is our intellect so estranged from compassion, so removed from our feelings?
We are ghosts within this ether.
We cannot sever our emotions without killing this beast…this man; this ghost who we are.
If you are unable to understand this, I no longer am able to help you.Good luck in your future.