Donald Trump is Garbage.

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

GreatandWiseTrixie

Re: Donald Trump is Garbage.

Post by GreatandWiseTrixie »

Sir-Sister-of-Suck wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:03 am I think Trump rather had it right in 2014
Link
I actually think the Trump in office today is not actually the same person, I actually believe they killed and cloned Trump, and the new one is an imposter. The original Trump actually had some good qualities, and this new one, is just total and utter shit.
SpheresOfBalance

Post by SpheresOfBalance »

GreatandWiseTrixie wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:18 pm Donald and his administration wants to ban Net Neutrality. Next thing you know this country is going to turn into China.

How long until these retarded, mentally-brain dead Republicans realize that Trump is garbage, and that no, Trump is not going to make America great again. Trump is an enemy of the poor and middle class, and a friend to Corporations. America's foundation is the middle class. Trump is no friend of America, but an Enemy of the United States.
Right on Trixie! Trump is a serious moron! I think he's senile! In the beginning I said that he'd be remembered as the worst president ever, and he's well on his was. His disapproval rating says it all! If he had a heart attack tomorrow, while I wouldn't applaud, I'm sure that anyone nearby as I heard the news would hear my sigh of relief!

There should be laws:

Illegal to lobby!
Illegal to be president if you're primary job was as a capitalist.
Illegal for any company to benefit from government contracts if either the president or vice president had any prior affiliation with said company, especially if it has anything to do with a war effort, (unnecessary or not). (Halliburton)
Just a few for now!!

Happy Holidays!!!
Seleucus

Post by Seleucus »

Sir-Sister-of-Suck wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:53 pm
davidm wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:00 pmThe rest of your twaddle is not even worth reading, much less responding to.
Welcome to EchoesOfTheHorizon, 101. For an improved forum experience, consider adding him to your ignore list.
Wow, you've got just about everyone on that ignore list!

I oppose "net neutrality". People with more money should get better Internet. Communism is a fail in reality and in virtual reality also. I'm not sharing with you moocher losers, it's life and death, I worked very hard for health care and so on for myself and my family and you're not taking my life. I'll see you dead first.
GreatandWiseTrixie

Seleucus wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:35 pm
Sir-Sister-of-Suck wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:53 pm
davidm wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:00 pmThe rest of your twaddle is not even worth reading, much less responding to.
Welcome to EchoesOfTheHorizon, 101. For an improved forum experience, consider adding him to your ignore list.

I oppose "net neutrality". People with more money should get better Internet. Communism is a fail in reality and in virtual reality also. I'm not sharing with you moocher losers, it's life and death, I worked very hard for health care and so on for myself and my family and you're not taking my life. I'll see you dead first.
People with more money already do get better Internet.

You argument is an epic fail, net neutrality has nothing to do with rich people getting better internet, its about companies arbitrarily censoring websites and stifling traffic of rival companies.

Did I ask you to speak?
*Joker slaps you with fish*
GreatandWiseTrixie

SpheresOfBalance wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:34 pm Right on Trixie! Trump is a serious moron! I think he's senile! In the beginning I said that he'd be remembered as the worst president ever, and he's well on his was. His disapproval rating says it all! If he had a heart attack tomorrow, while I wouldn't applaud, I'm sure that anyone nearby as I heard the news would hear my sigh of relief!

There should be laws:

Illegal to lobby!
Illegal for any company to benefit from government contracts if either the president or vice president had any prior affiliation with said company, especially if it has anything to do with a war effort, (unnecessary or not). (Halliburton)
Just a few for now!!

Happy Holidays!!!
I agree, except for law number 2, it could be potentially the same as a number 2. If I own a small business, or sell my own goods, I could be a capitalist. And I don't think those people should be excluded from presidency.
Sir-Sister-of-Suck

Post by Sir-Sister-of-Suck »

Seleucus wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:35 pmWow, you've
Just 2. Notice how that doesn't even stop me from responding to them, though.
I oppose "net neutrality". People with more money should get better Internet.
That's not quite what this entails. It's not just about buying higher download speeds from your ISP, which you can already do. What net neutrality ensures is an equality of bandwidth for all domains within that download speed.

What would you say about paying more for the exact same internet, or even far less?
Communism is a fail in reality
Well, I mean, this is actually one of the corner stones that has lead to the current state of China's internet, where ISPs have a very firm grip on what you can see as instructed by the government. But I'm confused why you would even blanket it as 'communism', other than the loose connection that government intervention is involved. What communist nations have instituted net neutrality?
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

Lacewing wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:21 am You're tragically delusional and dishonest.
Please, I defy you to provide a single example of the above, which, of course, directly reflects back upon you!
EchoesOfTheHorizon

Post by EchoesOfTheHorizon »

China's censorship is less Marxism and more Mohists in terms of censuring people. It is a philosophy that likes only vertical communication of discontent regarding politics, you can tell the people above you they suck ass, and explain to those below how you will fix it.... but equals can't talk amongst themselves about how sucky and shitty a circumstance is. This stops public shows of discontent, and rebellions, at least in theory. In reality, doesn't do shit other than to force people into enlisting tongs to fill their needs, and political cliques gain regional independence from exploiting these independent underground networks. Why the Chinese civil war in the early half of the 20th century lasted so long, but why ideologically everyone was technically for unity. Ideally, Unity would be great, they all felt loyal, but the system that insured loyalty wasn't as strong as the benefits of being a independent warlord. Both jobs entailed doing the same sort of governing, just one let you be in charge and collect more benefits.

And it would be really awesome if Sir Sister wouldn't respond to me anymore (or anyone else for that matter, just leave philosophy to philosophers, go join some other type of site), especially given the general inability to understand what is being said in threads.
Seleucus

Post by Seleucus »

GreatandWiseTrixie wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:03 pm
Sir-Sister-of-Suck wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:53 pm Welcome to EchoesOfTheHorizon, 101. For an improved forum experience, consider adding him to your ignore list.

You argument is an epic fail, net neutrality has nothing to do with rich people getting better internet, its about companies arbitrarily censoring websites and stifling traffic of rival companies.

Did I ask you to speak?
Private companies deserve that right. Just like I have a right to let in or not whomever I please into my private house. Otherwise there is a situation of authoritarianism.
Sir-Sister-of-Suck

EchoesOfTheHorizon wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:43 pmChina's censorship is less Marxism and more Mohists in terms of censuring people.
That doesn't mean it's not communistic. He never even used the word 'marxist', specifically. Your whole post is honestly beside the point, because I was just showing how it can be used for something like censorship all the same.
And it would be really awesome if Sir Sister wouldn't respond to me anymore (or anyone else for that matter, just leave philosophy to philosophers, go join some other type of site), especially given the general inability to understand what is being said in threads.
...No, those sound more like the common complaints I've heard people make about you and seleucus. I don't typically respond to you, you deranged buffoon.

And never once, have you ever called me out for anything on this forum. It's a bit ironic that I'm just now hearing about your qualms with me.
GreatandWiseTrixie

Seleucus wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:10 am
GreatandWiseTrixie wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:03 pm

Did I ask you to speak?
Private companies deserve that right. Just like I have a right to let in or not whomever I please into my private house. Otherwise there is a situation of authoritarianism.
its a service for the public. they can censor websites on their own ip's as much as they like, but if they start censoring mine it becomes like fascist communist china. also, china has the most fucked up greedy capitalistic system worse than america, they litterally build buildings and abandon them just to make a profit. a total and complete waste of labor and resources.

its like how Google is more or less a public service. They are more powerful than the us military in tracking intelligence and So need to be held accountable for their actions. the government and cia often asks favors from google, they are above the scope of a simple business. unless you want some dystopian 80's movie where ruthless megacorporations rule the world with an iron fist. you have to stop treating them like simple country shops and businesses and realize their scope. megacorporations are actually detrimental to capitalism, because they are monopolies that make it impossible to start a business of your own and compete.
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

GreatandWiseTrixie wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:18 pm Donald and his administration wants to ban Net Neutrality. Next thing you know this country is going to turn into China.

How long until these retarded, mentally-brain dead Republicans realize that Trump is garbage, and that no, Trump is not going to make America great again. Trump is an enemy of the poor and middle class, and a friend to Corporations. America's foundation is the middle class. Trump is no friend of America, but an Enemy of the United States.
a-sit pie (Ajit Pei or whatever the fk his name is).........is a Verizon lacky.

sellout fker.

and head of fcc. i know about his POS when he opposed Wheeler (God bless him) years ago.

shit pie is still a shit pie.

---------

support Net Neutrality (and Pirate Radio - i do my part literally wrt to the latter).

fk sht pie
EchoesOfTheHorizon

Post by EchoesOfTheHorizon »

So what are you saying Trixie? How would you want Google regulated overseas by the US, so it isn't more "powerful" than US intelligence? Is that even possible?

And Sir Sister, look at some of my first posts, when you were trolling, I already called you out long, long ago. Pointless to revisit as I already wrote you off as having anything useful to say ever. I sincerely wish you would block me, and stick to it. You fail even in the department of a gadfly given you never offer anything of use to follow up on other than you uttering you don't like someone. Never seen a single post of yours that qualify as knowing anything on any subject.

Monism can be communistic. A lot of stuff can be communistic, but it (Mohism) controls information intentionally in a community, it is very intentional. Marxism does stuff differently, and in some anarchistic versions of utopian Marxism, it doesn't control speech at all. Of course, it has to reach that magical end state first, before they stop acting like total genocidal dicks to everyone (fucking Stalinists are the worst at this).

You really should learn about Chinese philosophy. They are increasingly remodeling their state off of historical concepts centered around Chinese philosophy, it would really help people out rather that slapping some ignorant Communist or Marxist banner on them, they hardly qualify as Marxist or Communist anymore. When they say Marxism with Chinese Characteristics, what they mean is fuck Marxism, we made a mistake under Mao, but will keep the cult of personality/leadership that echoes the old imperium, and will validate any old idea we come up with via old works on Chinese philosophy. Really all it means. Just now instead of Emperor in charge of the ministers, ministers are in charge of the emperor.... in theory at least. Never know how well they will get at controlling the state in any tenure. Doubt a new dynasty is about to pop up anytime soon.
SpheresOfBalance

Post by SpheresOfBalance »

GreatandWiseTrixie wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:12 pm
SpheresOfBalance wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:34 pm Right on Trixie! Trump is a serious moron! I think he's senile! In the beginning I said that he'd be remembered as the worst president ever, and he's well on his was. His disapproval rating says it all! If he had a heart attack tomorrow, while I wouldn't applaud, I'm sure that anyone nearby as I heard the news would hear my sigh of relief!

There should be laws:

Illegal to lobby!
Just a few for now!!

Happy Holidays!!!
I agree, except for law number 2, it could be potentially the same as a number 2. If I own a small business, or sell my own goods, I could be a capitalist. And I don't think those people should be excluded from presidency.
Well trixie there is supposedly a division between church and state, and for good reason. But there should also be a division between capitalism and state, because at our current stage of development as a species, we seriously don't need concerns with capital being the driving force of government policy, to the extent that the their policies are aimed at filling their coffers. The policies should address every Americans concerns, not just the rich. Which is in fact the problem when capitalists are setting the policies. We need scientists to set the policies.
Sir-Sister-of-Suck

Didn't originally see this, because I wasn't quoted.
EchoesOfTheHorizon wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:08 amAnd Sir Sister, look at some of my first posts, when you were trolling, I already called you out long, long ago. Pointless to revisit as I already wrote you off as having anything useful to say ever. I sincerely wish you would block me
I wouldn't say it's pointless to revisit, considering you and I apparently have very different recollections. It's just awfully coincidental that I'm just now learning about this, after you've found you're on my ignore list - which doesn't work quite as you're imagining it, by the way.
You fail even in the department of a gadfly given you never offer anything of use to follow up on other than you uttering you don't like someone. Never seen a single post of yours that qualify as knowing anything on any subject.
Well, I know that's not what you actually think - because you've literally told me that's not what you think. Going back to the very first post I ever made in response to you in that transsexual thread - as per your suggestion - I was the one person in the thread you said you actually had common ground with, and you kept agreeing with me thereafter.

Really, though, since you say you never learn anything from me, let me try to teach you a little lesson in human psychology; We can usually know, right off the bat, when an idea is the result of an abrupt, immature outburst if it's various super-exaggerations stacked on top of each other, stating the same sentiment over and over again, i.e, "I already wrote you off as having anything useful to say ever", "You fail even in the department of a gadfly", "Never seen a single post of yours that qualify as knowing anything on any subject," after someone has just criticized you on something personal. Teenagers do this a lot. I think it's some sort of response your body tries to default to as a defense mechanism, when it just doesn't know what to do.

Monism can be
Close, but no cigar.