I am nuke proof. I hope yar 2.

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Greatest I am

Post by Greatest I am »

I enjoyed a good chuckle the other day when a friend of mine, with a Southern drawl spoke to me.

Thars gonna be some nuken on this cheer earth. King of the terrorist Trump gonna see to thatun thare chore. He be itching for a fight don’tcha know. He gonna tell everyone to fight or shut up real soon.

Trust me now when I say this. Listen good ifin you can. I am nuke proof. I hope yar 2. We gotta do something. Our leaders are incompetent to beat the band.

Terrorism is a puny thang as compared to what’s to come from the likes of Trump, Kim Jung –Un et all leaders in the U.N.

The U.N is not , perhaps cannot, do it’s job of brokering peace. All because everyone thinks themselves right about something or other. Insane right?

Trump, terrorist and other vigilantes are a puny problem, as compared killing machines like the forces at hand in the U.S.A. Trump will show then tell.

As usual, the U.S.A. will use war to quiet the fracturing of society that is presently happening in the world. God has truly abandoned us.

All of the political and spiritual Gods and all their minions will flee, that is all people, if Trump gets peeved.

I am nuke proof. Are you?

Regards
DL
Greta

Re: I am nuke proof. I hope yar 2.

Post by Greta »

One thing I notice is that, whenever a Republican president is in power, Australia and other western nation become much less safe.

Next US election, I suggest that the rest of the western world pool resources to compete with Russia in trying to control the outcome. Putin has shown that his choice in presidents is poor, and he clearly needs help in the next US presidential election so that American voters can feel better about the president chosen for them.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Hillary wants war with Russia so I suppose all those wailing 'Progressives' must want that too.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Greatest I am wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:30 am I enjoyed a good chuckle the other day when a friend of mine, with a Southern drawl spoke to me.
Regards
DL
If he starts talking about farms, what he’s saying is firearms.
Greatest I am

Post by Greatest I am »

Walker wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:23 am
Greatest I am wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:30 am I enjoyed a good chuckle the other day when a friend of mine, with a Southern drawl spoke to me.
Regards
DL
Friend or foe, I don't know?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYV7KWQ-fY4

Regards
DL
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Greatest I am wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:05 pm
Regards
DL

Regards
DL
Umm. You don't think Afghans have a right to defend themselves against alien invaders?
SpheresOfBalance

Post by SpheresOfBalance »

Greatest I am wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:30 am I am nuke proof. I hope yar 2.

I enjoyed a good chuckle the other day when a friend of mine, with a Southern drawl spoke to me.

Thars gonna be some nuken on this cheer earth. King of the terrorist Trump gonna see to thatun thare chore. He be itching for a fight don’tcha know. He gonna tell everyone to fight or shut up real soon.

Trust me now when I say this. Listen good ifin you can. I am nuke proof. I hope yar 2. We gotta do something. Our leaders are incompetent to beat the band.

Terrorism is a puny thang as compared to what’s to come from the likes of Trump, Kim Jung –Un et all leaders in the U.N.

The U.N is not , perhaps cannot, do it’s job of brokering peace. All because everyone thinks themselves right about something or other. Insane right?

Trump, terrorist and other vigilantes are a puny problem, as compared killing machines like the forces at hand in the U.S.A. Trump will show then tell.

As usual, the U.S.A. will use war to quiet the fracturing of society that is presently happening in the world. God has truly abandoned us.

All of the political and spiritual Gods and all their minions will flee, that is all people, if Trump gets peeved.

Regards
DL
No one is nuke proof, at least physically!
Greatest I am

Post by Greatest I am »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:46 pm
Greatest I am wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:05 pm

Regards
DL
Umm. You don't think Afghans have a right to defend themselves against alien invaders?
I did not mention them but every nation has a right to defend itself. It is even a duty and obligation.

Regards
DL
Greatest I am

Post by Greatest I am »

SpheresOfBalance wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:49 pm

Regards
DL
Bingo.

Regards
DL
SpheresOfBalance

Post by SpheresOfBalance »

Greatest I am wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:03 pm
SpheresOfBalance wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:49 pm

Regards
DL
Bingo.

Regards
DL
:lol: Your response hit my funny bone quite abruptly! ;-) Thanks!
Greatest I am

Post by Greatest I am »

Irony is always worth a chuckle.

Regards
DL