Ways the North Korean Problem Can be Resolved

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Philosophy Explorer

Re: Ways the North Korean Problem Can be Resolved

Post by Philosophy Explorer »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:03 am
Philosophy Explorer wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:40 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:30 pm
Like talking to a creationist. There's just no point. Warmonger is a contemptuous term that non-warmongers use. Warmongers don't recognise themselves because they see nothing wrong with it. I'm hardly going to start arguing yank 'military strategy' now am I?
Since you're not in the government nor military, you couldn't successfully argue any strategy.

PhilX 🇺🇸
Have you always had such a low self esteem?
Of you? Yes!

PhilX 🇺🇸
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Sir-Sister-of-Suck wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:51 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:48 pm
Sir-Sister-of-Suck wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:24 pm
Do you think what I'm saying about a future, more cohesive collusion between china and NK is a stretch, or do you disagree with the principle of being the one to initialize war, even if its to prevent more catastrophic one caused by the other side later on?
I think you should go fuck yourself, and take your POS country with you.
Why such the hostility? I'm specifically taking into consideration the neo-conservative mindsets that got us into Iraq and Afghanistan, which we both have warranted concerns about. This isn't even about preventing a future war with NK, because as I stated their power does not warrant a concern. It's about preventing a potential influence on china, a country that currently states that they will continue to back NK in spite of all of its reckless totality and warmongering, save they attack first.
Have you ever heard the Bob Dylan song 'Masters of War'? Unfortunately it's not PC at this time to be anti-war. Those same 'hippy peaceniks' from the 60s are now mostly conservative warmongers. Gotta follow those trends.
Only copy I could find. I would have added different photos because American military deaths are the least of my concern, naturally.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exm7FN-t3PY
vegetariantaxidermy

Philosophy Explorer wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:07 am
Philosophy Explorer wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:40 pm

Since you're not in the government nor military, you couldn't successfully argue any strategy.

PhilX 🇺🇸
Of you? Yes!

PhilX 🇺🇸
Like shooting fish..blah blah..
Philosophy Explorer

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:09 am

Of you? Yes!

PhilX 🇺🇸
Stalk me all you want. You won't win any arguments against me.

PhilX 🇺🇸
vegetariantaxidermy

Philosophy Explorer wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:13 am

Of you? Yes!

PhilX 🇺🇸

PhilX 🇺🇸
Do you have ANY idea of what a fool you make of yourself? Talk about the 'bliss of ignorance', and the 'smile of the demented'. I almost pity you. You do realise you've never actually had an argument with me don't you??
Philosophy Explorer

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:32 am
Philosophy Explorer wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:13 am

PhilX 🇺🇸
Do you have ANY idea of what a fool you make of yourself? Talk about the 'bliss of ignorance', and the 'smile of the demented'. I almost pity you. You do realise you've never actually had an argument with me don't you??
That's because you contradict yourself. :lol:

PhilX 🇺🇸
vegetariantaxidermy

(o・_・)ノ”(ノ_<。)
Philosophy Explorer

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:41 am (o・_・)ノ”(ノ_<。)
More cartoonies from the one who can't communicate. No wonder why you can't win any arguments. :lol:

PhilX 🇺🇸
Sir-Sister-of-Suck

Post by Sir-Sister-of-Suck »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:08 amHave you ever heard the Bob Dylan song 'Masters of War'? Unfortunately it's not PC at this time to be anti-war. Those same 'hippy peaceniks' from the 60s are now mostly conservative warmongers. Gotta follow those trends.
I would have added different photos because American military deaths are the least of my concern, naturally.
It's cute that you shared this tender little anecdote with me, only to say something of such a gutted heartlessness.
vegetariantaxidermy

Sir-Sister-of-Suck wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:04 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:08 amHave you ever heard the Bob Dylan song 'Masters of War'? Unfortunately it's not PC at this time to be anti-war. Those same 'hippy peaceniks' from the 60s are now mostly conservative warmongers. Gotta follow those trends.
I would have added different photos because American military deaths are the least of my concern, naturally.
It's cute that you shared this tender little anecdote with me, only to say something of such a gutted heartlessness.
:lol: Forgive my 'heartlessness' of not giving a shit about those who choose a 'career' in killing innocent people. And to show how objective and fair I am I also don't give a shit about my country's military drones who go away and kill people who have never done them any harm. I'm 'heartless' yet the warmonger is 'caring and empathetic'. How very ironic.
Sir-Sister-of-Suck

The 'innocent' people who are trying to kill them as well in a war that they did not start? If we're talking about the Vietnam war specifically, many of those men were drafted in.

And no, it's not either/or, I've already given you my thoughts on these "warmongers". I'm not a fan of them if you mean what I think you do.
vegetariantaxidermy

Sir-Sister-of-Suck wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:51 am The 'innocent' people who are trying to kill them as well in a war that they did not start? If we're talking about the Vietnam war specifically, many of those men were drafted in.

And no, it's not either/or, I've already given you my thoughts on these "warmongers". I'm not a fan of them if you mean what I think you do.
What do you mean 'trying to kill them'? How can they 'try to kill them' when they are in their own country? Who were these Vietnamese/Iraqis/Syrians/Afghans/Koreans etc. etc. etc... murdering Americans in the US? Names? I didn't know the US had been invaded. As for drafting they could all just refuse. There would be nothing any shit-head Govt. could do about it. Your whole mind-set is that of a warmonger. Brain-washed at best.
No stinking politician could make me do it. And if anyone is drafted it should be old men first. They are generally the biggest warmongers. Like the saying 'Old men make wars. Young men die in them' or something like that.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

Above us only sky wrote:Let's look at the Iran deal: Obama agrees to pay Iran millions and millons of American dollars to buy Iran, so Iran will give up its nuclear program which is still in its infancy. ...
Are you mental or is this just a Fuxs News? No-one in America is paying any money to Iran to give up its nuclear program. What has happened is that UN, EU and US economic sanctions, mainly on oil sales, have been lifted since they've agreed to stop producing weapons grade fissile material from their reactors and concentrate upon commercial nuclear energy production and that they've agreed to allow regular inspections to ensure this is happening.
If America attack its old friend Australia how will the world look at America?
If China attacks North Korea with is its old friend, how will the world look at China?
What on earth are you talking about?
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

Sir-Sister-of-Suck wrote:People are so quick to jump to america's offense that they dare consider the idea of a preemptive strike on North Korea, but pretty mum about the fact that country is considering the exact same thing, with even more leverage behind that threat.
No NK isn't. Do you seriously think they are so stupid as to attack America first?

At least two countries upon this planet have hundreds of nukes pointed at you, why are you not preemptively attacking them?
Sir-Sister-of-Suck

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:06 am
Sir-Sister-of-Suck wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:51 am The 'innocent' people who are trying to kill them as well in a war that they did not start? If we're talking about the Vietnam war specifically, many of those men were drafted in.

What do you mean 'trying to kill them'? How can they 'try to kill them' when they are in their own country?
The Vietnamese ground troops who were presumable firing back?
Your whole mind-set is that of a warmonger. Brain-washed at best.
No, I just have respect for those fighting our wars, and not for the ones calling for them.