Ways the North Korean Problem Can be Resolved

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

vegetariantaxidermy

Re: Ways the North Korean Problem Can be Resolved

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Philosophy Explorer wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:58 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:31 am
ken wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:19 pm

Good question. I can not see why one country can not have nuclear weapons when others have them.

You do need to protect yourselves, right?

What appears most insane to Me is that you human beings actually still believe you need weapons in order to protect yourselves. I often wonder how many of you human beings actually realize that the ONLY thing you need to protect yourselves from, IS yourselves? After all there is no other thing in the Universe that is out to kill you. The only thing you need to protect yourselves from are the very weapons that you, yourselves, make and create.

You, human beings, are causing your own hysteria and fear by creating your own actual so called "defense" weapons.

How many people outside of the land called north korea have actually considered that the so called "leader" of north korea witnesses the people of other countries "exercising" their weapons of war and presumes that they could be next on their "hit" list. That "leader" only has to look at what those countries have to done to other countries in order to become fearful. To overcome this fear that "leader" of north korea builds up its defense weaponry and trails it in "exercises". Now the "leaders" of other countries witness this and presume that they could be on their "hit" list. The fear deepens, world wide, and the result will soon be seen, and felt. All in the name of "protection".

Human beings, at times can be an amazing and very intelligent species, but on the most part they are obviously the most stupid animal on that planet.

All I can say is the quicker you all kill as many as you can and reap as much havoc as you can on your one and only place to live, then the quicker, the ones that are left that is, will be more willing to learn that there are actually other ways to live.
I like this post, but I disagree with the end. Most countries have learnt another way to live and can co-exist peacefully with other countries. There is no country on this planet that I consider to be an 'enemy' of my country. Why does the US insist on fabricating 'enemies' all the time? There always has to be at least one on the go at any given time. And the idiot population buys into the propaganda hook, line and sinker. Propaganda that I'm pretty sure is concocted in a corporate board room of some big player in arms manufacturing. Gosh, I wonder why arms manufacturers sponsor war rememberance associations. Now let me think......
The US doesn't have to fabricate enemies as they already exist. VT is an idiot propagandist that buys into her lies and distortions.

PhilX 🇺🇸
I wasn't talking to you. You are unbearably retarded with no value or purpose on here.
Philosophy Explorer

Post by Philosophy Explorer »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:02 am
Philosophy Explorer wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:58 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:31 am
I like this post, but I disagree with the end. Most countries have learnt another way to live and can co-exist peacefully with other countries. There is no country on this planet that I consider to be an 'enemy' of my country. Why does the US insist on fabricating 'enemies' all the time? There always has to be at least one on the go at any given time. And the idiot population buys into the propaganda hook, line and sinker. Propaganda that I'm pretty sure is concocted in a corporate board room of some big player in arms manufacturing. Gosh, I wonder why arms manufacturers sponsor war rememberance associations. Now let me think......
The US doesn't have to fabricate enemies as they already exist. VT is an idiot propagandist that buys into her lies and distortions.

PhilX 🇺🇸
I wasn't talking to you. You are unbearably retarded with no value or purpose on here.
Talk about retarded. Couldn't even spell architectural.

So your country has no enemies. You usually accuse the US of going after every country. How did we miss Australia? Oh how do you know the US has an idiot population? You've never visited my great country. How much more bullshit are you going to toss out?

PhilX 🇺🇸
vegetariantaxidermy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Philosophy Explorer

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:15 am ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Your cartoons match your mentality.

PhilX 🇺🇸
vegetariantaxidermy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Philosophy Explorer

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:43 am ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Still matches your mentality.

PhilX 🇺🇸
Sir-Sister-of-Suck

Post by Sir-Sister-of-Suck »

People are so quick to jump to america's offense that they dare consider the idea of a preemptive strike on North Korea, but pretty mum about the fact that country is considering the exact same thing, with even more leverage behind that threat.
vegetariantaxidermy

Sir-Sister-of-Suck wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:10 am People are so quick to jump to america's offense that they dare consider the idea of a preemptive strike on North Korea, but pretty mum about the fact that country is considering the exact same thing, with even more leverage behind that threat.
Why is your whole country retarded? That's what we need to ask ourselves. If you attack Korea there will be nuclear annihilation you stupid fuck. It's also YOUR country that has been provoking China and NK for years. You think the US is so 'benign' when to outsiders, especially those on the receiving end of its megalomania, it's a monster. Your crap-hole of a country can't get along with ANYONE! Why do you have to have 'enemies'? How fucking childish and unevolved can it be? Is there any particular reason why Russia has to be your enemy? I've known a few Russian people and they all seemed to like the US (weird but true).
Sir-Sister-of-Suck

There may be nuclear annihilation anyway. I agree entirely on your points about staying out of the middle east and lowering tensions with Russia, and I don't think either of those situations are applicable to the state of NK right now.

But I think it's funny that their threats aren't leveled with the same angry response we get when America makes one. Going further down this line of pacifism, why not neglect to even shoot down their missile, should they decide to fire one at Guam? I don't see anything inherently wrong with replying to a threat with a threat.
vegetariantaxidermy

Sir-Sister-of-Suck wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:43 am There may be nuclear annihilation anyway. I agree entirely on your points about staying out of the middle east and lowering tensions with Russia, and I don't think either of those situations are applicable to the state of NK right now.

But I think it's funny that their threats aren't leveled with the same angry response we get when America makes one. Going further down this line of pacifism, why not neglect to even shoot down their missile, should they decide to fire one at Guam?
Excuse me, but yours is the country with military bases on practically every square inch of the planet. Yours is the country that pretends to be the planet's policeman and moral standard-bearer--the purveyor of all that is good and great in the world (and y'all had better like it, or else).

''Despite recently closing hundreds of bases in Iraq and Afghanistan, the United States still maintains nearly 800 military bases in more than 70 countries and territories abroad—from giant “Little Americas” to small radar facilities. Britain, France and Russia, by contrast, have about 30 foreign bases combined.''
Sir-Sister-of-Suck

If we ended up shooting down one of NK's missiles, do you not think that would be a comparable escalation? If you're ultimate goal is to avoid war, maybe we shouldn't defend ourselves either.
vegetariantaxidermy

The whole thing's pathetic. You only have to look online to see how bloodthirsty Americans are so it's no wonder the US does the things it does. A country is only the sum of its people.
Sir-Sister-of-Suck

...or I guess you could just go on a hate-fueled about america, and refuse to answer my question.

Anyway, my point was that if you're alright with a physical defense of our nation, why do you think it is that you're not alright with a verbal defense? Maybe the latter isn't helping anything, but regardless you know my contingency. If China finally removes them as their ally and grants us permission to make a preemptive (or defensive) strike, I think it should be seriously considered. The consequences to such an opportunity are minimum, and potentially much more devastating later on. My concerns are about a future North Korean state that now has a much better relationship with china, and backs them militarily regardless of their actions. It wouldn't be anything like going into conflict with another middle eastern country, nations that actually have allies and geographical relevance. Likely, this attack in North Korea would not involve any ground troops at all. Whether we establish it as a new US territory, allow South Korea to reunite, or for china to inherent the mess would all be preferable to the current situation.

...And afterwards, we can move in and steal their rich plutonium sources.
vegetariantaxidermy

WTF?
Philosophy Explorer

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:26 am
Sir-Sister-of-Suck wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:10 am People are so quick to jump to america's offense that they dare consider the idea of a preemptive strike on North Korea, but pretty mum about the fact that country is considering the exact same thing, with even more leverage behind that threat.
Why is your whole country retarded? That's what we need to ask ourselves. If you attack Korea there will be nuclear annihilation you stupid fuck. It's also YOUR country that has been provoking China and NK for years. You think the US is so 'benign' when to outsiders, especially those on the receiving end of its megalomania, it's a monster. Your crap-hole of a country can't get along with ANYONE! Why do you have to have 'enemies'? How fucking childish and unevolved can it be? Is there any particular reason why Russia has to be your enemy? I've known a few Russian people and they all seemed to like the US (weird but true).
More lies as per usual by the fuckwit.

PhilX 🇺🇸