Comment by Fatbelly, Guardian today

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

vegetariantaxidermy

Re: Comment by Fatbelly, Guardian today

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Arising_uk wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:41 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:Really? I suppose you would know :roll:
Government websites are your friend.
Why is that?
Last edited by vegetariantaxidermy on Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:Why is that?
They show you that some propositions are incorrect.
vegetariantaxidermy

Arising_uk wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:46 pm
Fuck. Are you taking reading comprehension lessons from PE?
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

No but you apparently are.
Philosophy Explorer

Post by Philosophy Explorer »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:48 pm
Arising_uk wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:46 pm
Fuck. Are you taking reading comprehension lessons from PE?
I wonder who taught her how to spell? :lol:

PhilX
vegetariantaxidermy

Arising_uk wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:50 pm No but you apparently are.
Then why would I be a friend of the Australian Govt. website? A simple answer will do.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:Then why would I be a friend of the Australian Govt. website? A simple answer will do.
Like I said, thought you were an ocker, if not no problem as all government websites will give the lie to your statement about 'they come over 'ere and get the vote in a few months blah de blah'.
vegetariantaxidermy

Arising_uk wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:36 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:Then why would I be a friend of the Australian Govt. website? A simple answer will do.
Like I said, thought you were an ocker, if not no problem as all government websites will give the lie to your statement about 'they come over 'ere and get the vote in a few months blah de blah'.
Ok. Well I wouldn't know then. You would know a lot better than I do. :D
Unless you would like to PM me with your name, address, and photo and I will show you the proof. :D
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Ok. Well I wouldn't know then. You would know a lot better than I do. :D
Unless you would like to PM me with your name, address, and photo and I will show you the proof. :D
What's wrong with posting it here? Given you've made the assertion.
vegetariantaxidermy

Arising_uk wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:06 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Ok. Well I wouldn't know then. You would know a lot better than I do. :D
What's wrong with posting it here? Given you've made the assertion.
And this is exactly what I'm talking about. I say something and you refuse to believe it because it doesn't suit your agenda to believe it, yet when a fuck like Pissex, whose guts I hate and who would be the last person on the planet I would spit on if he was on fire says I'm Australian, you believe it without question. Same with Herbalremedies. It's not my job to teach you critical thinking, you big fat moronic loser. Now think about it. Why would pissex know anything about me? Do you think I pm him?
vegetariantaxidermy

Arising_uk wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:36 am
I see you've covered your fat, lazy, moronic PC arse here. First you didn't believe citizenship wasn't a requirement, now you've changed it to suit your agenda just in case you a shown to be wrong. Then, if it's 10,11,12 months you will come back with 'Oh, that's not 'just a few months' blah blah...What a kunt you are. Not unexpected though.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:I see you've covered your fat, lazy, moronic PC arse here. First you didn't believe citizenship wasn't a requirement, now you've changed it to suit your agenda just in case you a shown to be wrong. Then, if it's 10,11,12 months you will come back with 'Oh, that's not 'just a few months' blah blah...What a kunt you are. Not unexpected though.
What are you yakking on about now? Lay of the sauce.

Show me where I said I didn't believe that citizenship was a requirement as that is pretty much a prerequisite to vote in any democratic country. And whilst you're at it I'm still waiting for your proof that immigrants can vote in any time less than it takes to gain citizenship of a country and give or take that's about four years. So your guff about 'they can vote in a few months' is just that, guff.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:And this is exactly what I'm talking about. I say something and you refuse to believe it because it doesn't suit your agenda to believe it, yet when a fuck like Pissex, whose guts I hate and who would be the last person on the planet I would spit on if he was on fire says I'm Australian, you believe it without question. Same with Herbalremedies. It's not my job to teach you critical thinking, you big fat moronic loser. Now think about it. Why would pissex know anything about me? Do you think I pm him?
What has any of this got to do with him? I don't really care where you are from but given you've raised antipodean issues in your posts it seemed reasonable to assume you might be from that neck of the woods but who gives a toss eh!

You think I refuse to believe you because I have an agenda? No, it's because what you say is bollocks with respect to immigrants getting the vote in a few months as they would have to get citizenship first and I'm pretty damn positive that no democratic nation hands that out in any time less than a few years. You say you're right then post-up your proof as, unlike you and your agenda, I'm not bothered if I'm proved wrong about something, it's called philosophising you might want to try it sometime.
vegetariantaxidermy

Arising_uk wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:39 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:I see you've covered your fat, lazy, moronic PC arse here. First you didn't believe citizenship wasn't a requirement, now you've changed it to suit your agenda just in case you a shown to be wrong. Then, if it's 10,11,12 months you will come back with 'Oh, that's not 'just a few months' blah blah...What a kunt you are. Not unexpected though.
What are you yakking on about now? Lay of the sauce.

Show me where I said I didn't believe that citizenship was a requirement as that is pretty much a prerequisite to vote in any democratic country. And whilst you're at it I'm still waiting for your proof that immigrants can vote in any time less than it takes to gain citizenship of a country and give or take that's about four years. So your guff about 'they can vote in a few months' is just that, guff.
I don't have to prove anything to you. If I did you would only come up with some PC bullshit to suit your agenda anyway. The fact is it's true, so whatever you 'think' doesn't make a diddly squat of difference to the price of your XXXXL Yfronts.
And clearly people on here do 'give a toss' since it's practically all certain cretins on here talk about.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:I don't have to prove anything to you. ...
Then you should go back to your social media sites and not troll a philosophy forum.
If I did you would only come up with some PC bullshit to suit your agenda anyway. The fact is it's true, so whatever you 'think' doesn't make a diddly squat of difference to the price of your XXXXL Yfronts. ...
If it's a fact you should be able to prove it?
And clearly people on here do 'give a toss' since it's practically all certain cretins on here talk about.
Get over yourself, the only people who care are the other trolls you engage with.