Your call. What do you do?

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Walker

Re: Your call. What do you do?

Post by Walker »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:34 am
Walker wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:24 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:58 am
You are hardly the only country without that 'problem'. And wasn't I agreeing with you? :)
Legal immigrants are not a problem.
Far from it.
They are proud to be citizens.
It's the pride that legally brought them here.

:D
I don't know why yanks are whining about immigrants. The US has really strict immigration rules. In fact the illegal immigrants are probably the ONLY immigrants. :lol:
I remember some old timers.

- No vested interest has in fact been identified as a root cause of separatist emphasis upon cultural diversity, which has led to identity politics.

- Contrary to political correctness, diversity is not the strength of the nation.

- Unity as a nation, in spite of diversity, is the strength.

- Diversity is the means to manifest the unity, which given human nature, can be called a psychological manifest destiny.

- This is why America has been called a state of mind, by those who see things as such.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Walker wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:40 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:34 am
Walker wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:24 am

Legal immigrants are not a problem.
Far from it.
They are proud to be citizens.
It's the pride that legally brought them here.

:D
I don't know why yanks are whining about immigrants. The US has really strict immigration rules. In fact the illegal immigrants are probably the ONLY immigrants. :lol:
I remember some old timers.

- No vested interest has in fact been identified as a root cause of separatist emphasis upon cultural diversity, which has led to identity politics.

- Contrary to political correctness, diversity is not the strength of the nation.

- Unity as a nation, in spite of diversity, is the strength.

- Diversity is the means to manifest the unity, which given human nature, can be called a psychological manifest destiny.

- This is why America has been called a state of mind, by those who see things as such.
You never hear the PC attacking Japan for its anti-immigration stance. Such hypocrites.
Sir-Sister-of-Suck

Post by Sir-Sister-of-Suck »

Walker wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:32 am When it’s your call, and you’re wondering what to do, you do what you have to do.
I think you read the thread title, and nothing else; This thread's about North Korea, not whatever it is you're ranting on about.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

Impenitent wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:59 pm put nuclear missiles in every American military base in Japan
? You already have.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Sir-Sister-of-Suck wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:01 pm
Walker wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:32 am When it’s your call, and you’re wondering what to do, you do what you have to do.
I think you read the thread title, and nothing else; This thread's about North Korea, not whatever it is you're ranting on about.
That would never stand up in a court of law.
Even the power of eradication does not trump the point of origin, i.e., the responsibility of action.
Last edited by Walker on Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

My call?

I'd find a way to flood the place with 25 million free large screen cell phones with satellite antennas and solar chargers and provide free satellite broadband linked to the rest of Asia, along with the instructions. Got to be cheaper than a nuke.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Good idea. Would the authorities attempt to enforce the harsh penalty for possessing such a device? Perhaps. Belief in dear leader is no pretense.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

Walker wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:12 pm Good idea. Would the authorities attempt to enforce the harsh penalty for possessing such a device? Perhaps. Belief in dear leader is no pretense.
Of course they would but the penalties are already pretty harsh for accessing foreign media there in the first place and some are still doing it and if we can get to millions of them then once the cat is out of the bag I think the damage would be done to the regime, not least if we also post up the dear leaders life in Switzerland and maybe his banks account details.
Sir-Sister-of-Suck

Walker wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:06 pm
Sir-Sister-of-Suck wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:01 pm
That would never stand up in a court of law.
Even the power of eradication does not trump the point of origin, i.e., the responsibility of action.
I have to say, you speak in a way that is very hard to understand. Maybe it's just me.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

Sir-Sister-of-Suck wrote:I have to say, you speak in a way that is very hard to understand. Maybe it's just me.
No it's not just you.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Arising_uk wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:35 pm
Sir-Sister-of-Suck wrote:I have to say, you speak in a way that is very hard to understand. Maybe it's just me.
No it's not just you.
A Montage of Cinema's Worst Writing Cliche
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzoPSV4ua94
Sir-Sister-of-Suck

Nope, still confused as to what you're trying to say.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Sir-Sister-of-Suck wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:02 pm Nope, still confused as to what you're trying to say.
Seeing as how I have said and am not trying to say, yes you are.

An inability to comprehend on your part does not constitute a need to revise on my part, especially since you ignored the question in favor of leaping upon the first no you could find, which as it turns out, is a complaint about your own incomprehension.
Sir-Sister-of-Suck

I'm not sure what question you're referring to.
Walker

Post by Walker »

I'm still not surprised.