I'm Proud to be a "Terrorist"

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Harbal

Re: I'm Proud to be a "Terrorist"

Post by Harbal »

Science Fan wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:25 pm Harbal: See? That's another not-funny attempt at being funny from you. There is no way someone like you has ever watched a real comedian. You would have picked up something funny by now if you had.
Don't worry, I'm sure I'll get the hang of it if I stick at it.
Science Fan

Post by Science Fan »

Harbal: Nah, too late for you. If you haven't figured out how to be funny by now, you never will.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Science Fan wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:44 pm If you haven't figured out how to be funny by now, you never will.
Well you keep persisting in trying to sound intelligent despite showing no sign of ever achieving it so if I gave up now it would make me look like a quitter.
Science Fan

Post by Science Fan »

Harbal: Other people here have referred to me as being intelligent. The fact you would do so in your last comment is also a "Freudian slip" if there ever was one. Note for the record, I have never made such a claim about myself.

The thing is you have been a little childish punk from my first day here. You have proven incapable off addressing the actual substance of an argument; instead, all you do is make personal attacks. Little punks with no brains can do the exact same thing you do.

You proud of your immature behavior? I wouldn't be if I was you, but that's just it --- I'm not foolish enough to be you.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Science Fan wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:43 pm Note for the record, I have never made such a claim about myself.
And I never claimed to be funny.
You proud of your immature behavior? I wouldn't be if I was you, but that's just it --- I'm not foolish enough to be you.
I got you to stop ignoring me though. :D

Under my skin..jpg
Under my skin..jpg (37.9 KiB) Viewed 1985 times
Science Fan

Post by Science Fan »

Actually, Harbal, you aren't under my skin at all --- I simply dislike you and view you as the scum you are. You have insulted me for a long time, and even after I ignored you, you continued to be a little punk. So, now I'm willing to call you a fuck. Fair is fair, right?