We're not at war with Islam?

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

vegetariantaxidermy

Re: We're not at war with Islam?

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Boca wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:51 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:29 am
Kindly stick your nonexistent allah up your arse. PBUH.
Now that you abuse me, all I can say is first I pray that May God grant you guidance, and second if you desist islam then live and enjoy this temporary world until death catches you.
Babble.
Boca

Post by Boca »

Harbal wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:53 am
Although I imagine this alliance is wholly dependent on you being allowed to prescribe who our common enemies are.
I said it before, the common enemy is Turko-Mongolian EuroAsian civilization, invading Both of ours territory and imposing their Asian Supremacist ideology. in today's world, countries which are related to that civilization are: Russia, Kazakistan, central asian Turkestan, Mongolia, China, North Korea. United they are the world's most Powerful army. and if we wanted to resist them, it will take two of us to defeat them, not one.
The West and Islamic world are thus bound to make military alliance, in the face of Rising GOG and MAGOG.
Boca

Post by Boca »

Seleucus wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:31 pm Rejecting Islam totally is non-Indo-European. The spirit of the Indo-European tradition is syncretic, that means appropriating what is useful from Islam, and rejecting all the obsessive-compulsiveness and superstition. At the end of the day, Islam, the shadow of Rome, and despite the damage done to Semitic culture by thousands of years of imperialism, is a religion of fellow Caucasian people who we need to extend brotherhood to.
You nailed it, although muslims and westerners have different beliefs and lifestyle, we both are Caucasian, and we should fight together against Asian Supremacy in the persona of Russia, China, North Korea.

as for Semitic Culture, Arabs are Semitic Aristocracy, direct descendants of Abraham from his son Ismael (pbuh), and Arabia is the center of the World, both spiritual and political.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Boca wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:04 am I said it before, the common enemy is Turko-Mongolian EuroAsian civilization,
Yes, I know you've said it before and you seem very insistent on it. Could you post a photo of a Turko-Mongolian EuroAsian so I know who to point my gun at?
invading Both of ours territory
None seem to have turned up on my patch yet.
and imposing their Asian Supremacist ideology.
I'd like to hear more about your ideology before I make a final decision on the lesser of two evils.
in today's world, countries which are related to that civilization are: Russia, Kazakistan, central asian Turkestan, Mongolia, China, North Korea.
You're right, with all those enemies you are badly in need of allies.
The West and Islamic world are thus bound to make military alliance,
I think we would all be better off if the West and the Islamic world kept a healthy distance between each other.
Boca

Post by Boca »

Harbal wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:31 am
Boca wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:04 am I said it before, the common enemy is Turko-Mongolian EuroAsian civilization,
Yes, I know you've said it before and you seem very insistent on it. Could you post a photo of a Turko-Mongolian EuroAsian so I know who to point my gun at?
invading Both of ours territory
None seem to have turned up on my patch yet.
and imposing their Asian Supremacist ideology.
I'd like to hear more about your ideology before I make a final decision on the lesser of two evils.
in today's world, countries which are related to that civilization are: Russia, Kazakistan, central asian Turkestan, Mongolia, China, North Korea.
You're right, with all those enemies you are badly in need of allies.
The West and Islamic world are thus bound to make military alliance,
I think we would all be better off if the West and the Islamic world kept a healthy distance between each other.
Unlike you, I am not here to make fun of things.
Belinda

Post by Belinda »

Seleucus wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:31 pm Rejecting Islam totally is non-Indo-European. The spirit of the Indo-European tradition is syncretic, that means appropriating what is useful from Islam, and rejecting all the obsessive-compulsiveness and superstition. At the end of the day, Islam, the shadow of Rome, and despite the damage done to Semitic culture by thousands of years of imperialism, is a religion of fellow Caucasian people who we need to extend brotherhood to.

Boca, do you know what syncretic means?
Belinda

Post by Belinda »

Belinda wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:45 am

Boca, do you know what syncretic means?
Boca replied to Harbal:
Unlike you, I am not here to make fun of things.
So, Boca, how do you propose to reduce the hostility?
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Boca wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:35 am Unlike you, I am not here to make fun of things.
I can see perfectly well what you're here for and being made fun of is the price you're going to have to pay for using this place as a platform. Besides, if Allah is as great as you people seem to think, you should have no need of earthly allies. Perhaps you're not praying hard enough.
Boca

Post by Boca »

Harbal wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:56 am Besides, if Allah is as great as you people seem to think, you should have no need of earthly allies. Perhaps you're not praying hard enough.
The Earth and Everything on it belongs to God. Earthly Ally to help defeat the enemies of Islam is within God's plan.
Seleucus

Post by Seleucus »

Boca wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:17 am
You nailed it, although muslims and westerners have different beliefs and lifestyle, we both are Caucasian, and we should fight together against Asian Supremacy in the persona of Russia, China, North Korea.

as for Semitic Culture, Arabs are Semitic Aristocracy, direct descendants of Abraham from his son Ismael (pbuh), and Arabia is the center of the World, both spiritual and political.
As far as Islam goes, get someone to stop blaring the megaphones day and night and my attitude will warm by about 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000 percent. As it stands at the moment, I'll take the quite Asians over being unable to get a full night sleep or peace in my own home. I would go so far as to say that I HATE more than anything in the world hearing loudspeakers on mosques and until that ceases I'd take any peoples in the whole world at all over Muslims. Filthy smelly Hindus, stupid gangster Blacks, money-grubbing dishonest Jews, weird old Red Indians -- any race but Muslims with their blaring mosques.
Last edited by Seleucus on Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Boca wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:25 am Earthly Ally to help defeat the enemies of Islam is within God's plan.
I've not yet received my copy of God's plan. I suppose I could ask you about the details but I'm reasonably sure they would be remarkably similar to your plan.
vegetariantaxidermy

Seleucus wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:39 am

As far as Islam goes, get someone to stop blaring the megaphones day and night and my attitude would will by about 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000 percent. As it stands at the moment, I'll take the quite Asians over being unable to get a full night sleep or peace in my own home. I would go so far as to say that I HATE more than anything in the world hearing loudspeakers on mosques and until that ceases I'd take any peoples in the whole world at all over Muslims. Filthy smelly Hindus, stupid gangster Blacks, money-grubbing dishonest Jews, arrogant violent red-neck Whites, weird old Red Indians -- any race but Muslims with their blaring mosques.
I think muslims love the sound. It's not unpleasant. Well it's not as bad as this anyway: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpX1wBrCymo
Seleucus

Post by Seleucus »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:45 am

As far as Islam goes, get someone to stop blaring the megaphones day and night and my attitude would will by about 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000 percent. As it stands at the moment, I'll take the quite Asians over being unable to get a full night sleep or peace in my own home. I would go so far as to say that I HATE more than anything in the world hearing loudspeakers on mosques and until that ceases I'd take any peoples in the whole world at all over Muslims. Filthy smelly Hindus, stupid gangster Blacks, money-grubbing dishonest Jews, arrogant violent red-neck Whites, weird old Red Indians -- any race but Muslims with their blaring mosques.
I think muslims love the sound. It's not unpleasant.
I'm listening to it right now, it's hideous. I was woken at 3:30 AM by it and the ranting went on until almost 8. It most certainly is very unpleasant. Lose the old men whaling azhan into loudspeakers every couple hours and do the zikr in private and I'd let the terrorism, the female genital mutilation, the animal sacrifice and all the nonsensical rules go. Not even joking.
Boca

Post by Boca »

Harbal wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:43 am
I've not yet received my copy of God's plan. I suppose I could ask you about the details but I'm reasonably sure they would be remarkably similar to your plan.
According to your twisted mind, a muslim shouldn't utilize earthly means, for instance when a muslim gets hungry, he should just keep praying until God sends him food from Heaven. Sorry babe, God has decided we should live on Earth and benefit from its resources, though I doubt you can comprehend it.
vegetariantaxidermy

Seleucus wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:57 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:45 am
I think muslims love the sound. It's not unpleasant.
I'm listening to it right now, it's hideous. I was woken at 3:30 AM by it and the ranting went on until almost 8. It most certainly is very unpleasant. Lose the old men whaling azhan into loudspeakers every couple hours and do the zikr in private and I'd let the terrorism, the female genital mutilation, the animal sacrifice and all the nonsensical rules go. Not even joking.
Fraud.