We're not at war with Islam?

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Boca

Re: We're not at war with Islam?

Post by Boca »

SpheresOfBalance wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:50 pm
No, rational minds understand why the ancients invented their gods. Which is not to say that there is no creator. But then it's not to say that there is. Only time shall tell if there is or isn't. Only fools trust in the words of ancient peoples of lower intellect, without any sort of concrete evidence.

Science reigns supreme, as our best chance of finding, what really is, the truth of the matter! Please stay tuned! ;-)
HelFire exist for the Disbelievers
Boca

Post by Boca »

Hobbes' Choice wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:06 pm
Have you not heard of Osama Bin Laden???? Oh sorry - you think the USA did 9/11.
ROTFLMFHROFMFS.
I don't think USA did it, you dummy, I believe there're certain forces steering US foreign policy.
Boca

Post by Boca »

Harbal wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:58 pm
It's quite a lot of people's assumption, actually.
to your dismay, Islam is the fastest growing religion by the number of converts, and the Westerners make up the majority of Muslim Converts.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Boca wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:53 am
Harbal wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:58 pm
It's quite a lot of people's assumption, actually.
to your dismay, Islam is the fastest growing religion by the number of converts, and the Westerners make up the majority of Muslim Converts.
No wonder you love the USA then. It's dumbing down the whole planet, so it stands to reason that religious nuttery would increase, and you can't get much nuttier than islam. 'Islam;for kristians who want to be a bit different'.
Boca

Post by Boca »

No, rational minds understand why the ancients invented their gods. Which is not to say that there is no creator. But then it's not to say that there is. Only time shall tell if there is or isn't. Only fools trust in the words of ancient peoples of lower intellect, without any sort of concrete evidence.

Science reigns supreme, as our best chance of finding, what really is, the truth of the matter! Please stay tuned! ;-)
Science belongs to God, You didn't create yourself, neither did you decide to be born into this world,and you cannot comprehend any more than what God wills you to comprehend. You are like sheeple, unless God grants you understanding. Ant,living in 2 dimensional world, doesn't know the UP, the 3rd dimension above its 2D. Similarly you're imprisoned by your shallow consciousness.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Boca wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:08 am

Science belongs to God, You didn't create yourself, neither did you decide to be born into this world,and you cannot comprehend any more than what God wills you to comprehend. You are like sheeple, unless God grants you understanding. Ant,living in 2 dimensional world, doesn't know the UP, the 3rd dimension above its 2D. Similarly you're imprisoned by your shallow consciousness.
Kindly stick your nonexistent allah up your arse. PBUH.
Belinda

Post by Belinda »

Boca wrote:
HelFire exist for the Disbelievers
But you claim not to be superstitious. Perhaps "HelFire" is a metaphor for something.

Which attribute of Allah are you idolising, Boca?
Which branch of Islam are you a member of?
Seleucus

Post by Seleucus »

Rejecting Islam totally is non-Indo-European. The spirit of the Indo-European tradition is syncretic, that means appropriating what is useful from Islam, and rejecting all the obsessive-compulsiveness and superstition. At the end of the day, Islam, the shadow of Rome, and despite the damage done to Semitic culture by thousands of years of imperialism, is a religion of fellow Caucasian people who we need to extend brotherhood to.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Boca wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:53 am Islam is the fastest growing religion by the number of converts, and the Westerners make up the majority of Muslim Converts.
Lucky people.
Belinda

Post by Belinda »

Harbal wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:50 pm
Boca wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:53 am Islam is the fastest growing religion by the number of converts, and the Westerners make up the majority of Muslim Converts.
Lucky people.
Boca's account of Islam is so unattractive that he will convert nobody and will tend to increase dislike of Islam.
Seleucus

Post by Seleucus »

Belinda wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:43 pm
Harbal wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:50 pm
Lucky people.
Boca's account of Islam is so unattractive that he will convert nobody and will tend to increase dislike of Islam.
Islam is the world's fastest imploding religion. The fastest growing religion is Christianity which is currently overrunning China. The fastest growing spiritual outlook is non-religious/atheist.

Since the authoritarian governments in Islamic countries make it basically impossible to get "Muslim" off your ID card, and they care nothing about any kind of objective honesty due to being so corrupt, they radically inflate the number of Muslims in their countries. Take the case of Hinduism in Indonesia. Officially the Muslim controlled government claims there are 2.5 million Hindus. The world Hindu Association alleged census fraud and that the real number is past 10 million, maybe as high as 25 million. The Indonesian government claims more than 85% of the population is Muslim, but Pew Research found that less than 75% identify as Muslim.

The first issue with Islam is to get the facts and then confront them. Both sides rarely know them it seems.

If a critic of Islam isn't merely an Islamaphobe, the first concrete tangible things they will probably want to mention are:

- Blaring Mosques all day and night. Almost never mentioned by critics of Islam because they don't actually know much about the real facts of Islamic society.

- Animal sacrifice. Eid al-Adha just passed at the end of last month. At least one-hundred-million animals were sacrificed that day. Did you hear any of the Islamophobes talking about the mistreatment of animals and their useless killing? Nope. Cause they simple don't know it happens.

- Female genital mutilation is not an African thing, it's supported by some of the schools of Islamic jurisprudence of which there are four major ones in Sunni Islam. The countries in Africa where FGM is widespread are all more than 90% Muslim (officially). The legal school that sees female genital mutilation as obligatory is Shafii, which is the one followed in Indonesia, which is why the practice is rampant in Indonesia, which is obviously not in Africa.

- Someone explain to me how you can get from Tawhid to Sharia? Please tell me! Tawhid is the central most important principle of Islam. Ever even heard of that word before? Hmm... Tawhid is undoubtedly the searing metaphysical truth of the Universe. But some how you never hear even Muslims talking about it, since it sort of undermines the one-thousand-and-one OCD rules and nonsensical superstitions Muslims use to form their us versus them categories.

- Just as Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny and other real cultural facts of Christianity are not in the Bible, reading the Quran is not the place to start if you want to understand Islam. Most Muslims have never read the Quran, they may have recited parts of it in Ancient Arabic which they don't understand a word. Better to look at a real Muslim society in operation, read history of Islamic civilization and sunnah, hadith, and tafsir. And no one can deny, that Islam is covered on the front page of the news everyday too.
Boca

Post by Boca »

Belinda wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:17 am
But you claim not to be superstitious. Perhaps "HelFire" is a metaphor for something.

Which attribute of Allah are you idolising, Boca?
Which branch of Islam are you a member of?
Heaven and Hell aren't a superstitious belief, They're Real but Unseen, and essential part of Islamic faith. it's impossible to be a muslim and deny the Hereafter. So, I'm not being a superstitious rather I'm being a muslim. I'm following Ahlu-Sunnah branch of Islam which is what 90% muslims adhere to.
Boca

Post by Boca »

Belinda wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:43 pm
in all my honesty, I didn't come here to try to convert any one of you, rather I use this as a dialogue between different civilizations. I said from the beginning, We're different civilizations, We muslims have different belief system and different lifestyle than yours, However, although we're different we can still coexist, and possible make alliance against a common enemy.
Boca

Post by Boca »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:29 am
Kindly stick your nonexistent allah up your arse. PBUH.
Now that you abuse me, all I can say is first I pray that May God grant you guidance, and second if you desist islam then live and enjoy this temporary world until death catches you.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Boca wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:48 am although we're different we can still coexist, and possible make alliance against a common enemy.
Although I imagine this alliance is wholly dependent on you being allowed to prescribe who our common enemies are.