We're not at war with Islam?

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Hobbes' Choice

Re: We're not at war with Islam?

Post by Hobbes' Choice »

bobevenson wrote: Thu May 25, 2017 4:13 pm Please, the entire world is under attack by Muslim extremists! And I guarantee you this, if there were a terrorist Christian group like ISIS, there would be an outcry of Christians everywhere. When have you ever heard a peep out of peaceful Muslims? I think it's because they give tacit support to anybody faithfully following the Quran even if he's a terrorist!
How do you explain the invasion of Iraq, twice? Hardly a peep from the Christian community? What about Suez, the CIA backed coup of Iran in the 50s. What about the imposition of white settlers in Palestine after WW2.
Where's the outrage?

You are just an hysterical boy. You have more chance of dying from a stray bullet from your own police; getting mugged by an American, or dying of rabies from a stray dog. Fuck you've got more chance of being struck by lightning.
Get over it!
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Hobbes' Choice wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:50 pm you've got more chance of being struck by lightning.
Get over it!
But the chances are it would be Muslim lightning.
Boca

Post by Boca »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:43 pm
I think you live in a dream world. You can't get much more hostile than blowing up a country. Of course, the US is careful to leave Saudi Arabia in tact. You might not even be from the ME.
Well, that's manipulation of American foreign policy. Because Bin Laden was blowing up America before all that started. and if you know 9/11 was inside job, you'd realize US foreign policy is being manipulated from inside
Hobbes' Choice

Post by Hobbes' Choice »

Boca wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:23 pm
I think you live in a dream world. You can't get much more hostile than blowing up a country. Of course, the US is careful to leave Saudi Arabia in tact. You might not even be from the ME.
Well, that's manipulation of American foreign policy. Because Bin Laden was blowing up America before all that started. and if you know 9/11 was inside job, you'd realize US foreign policy is being manipulated from inside
Bin Laden was a paid agent of the CIA during the time that the USA was interfering in the Russian occupation of Afghanistan. They made him and he bit them in the arse.
9/11 was not a inside job. Only a complete psycho-conspiracy nut-case would suggest that.
Hobbes' Choice

Post by Hobbes' Choice »

Harbal wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:57 pm
Hobbes' Choice wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:50 pm you've got more chance of being struck by lightning.
Get over it!
But the chances are it would be Muslim lightning.
All lightning is from Allah!!!
Boca

Post by Boca »

Hobbes' Choice wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:44 pm
Bin Laden was a paid agent of the CIA during the time that the USA was interfering in the Russian occupation of Afghanistan. They made him and he bit them in the arse.
9/11 was not a inside job. Only a complete psycho-conspiracy nut-case would suggest that.
Bin Laden had no capacity to do 9/11, Neither he had any Islamic justification to do that. Why on Earth, would He attack America which helped him all those years before in his war against Godless Soviet, Why would he draw another SuperPower into Afganistan ? ? if He was indeed the mastermind, how did that attack on America benefited Him and his people ??? America in response killed hundreds of thousands of muslims if not millions, 9/11 did not benefit Bin Laden. Probably Russia benefited most from 9/11 and following American invasion of Afganistan.
Hobbes' Choice

Post by Hobbes' Choice »

Boca wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:57 pm
Hobbes' Choice wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:44 pm
Bin Laden had no capacity to do 9/11, Neither he had any Islamic justification to do that. Why on Earth, would He attack America which helped him all those years before in his war against Godless Soviet, Why would he draw another SuperPower into Afganistan ? ? if He was indeed the mastermind, how did that attack on America benefited Him and his people ??? America in response killed hundreds of thousands of muslims if not millions, 9/11 did not benefit Bin Laden. Probably Russia benefited most from 9/11 and following American invasion of Afganistan.
Why did he accept the accusation?
He had the capacity and had the organisation. All it took was a handful of martyrs and some flying lessons.
You are confused on a number of levels. Fuck knows where you get your ridiculous ideas, and I don't much care.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Hobbes' Choice wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:07 pm Fuck knows where you get your ridiculous ideas, and I don't much care.
I see you're making another friend, it's no wonder you're so popular.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Boca wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:23 pm
You are contradicting yourself. Of course none of it is what idiots think, war and invasions never are, but whacko ''Conspiracy Theories'' are just red herrings that play into the hands of the real players.
Boca

Post by Boca »

Hobbes' Choice wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:07 pm
He had the capacity and had the organisation. All it took was a handful of martyrs and some flying lessons.
You are confused on a number of levels. Fuck knows where you get your ridiculous ideas, and I don't much care.
Why did he accept the accusation?? The reason is the same as ISIS today taking responsibility for every single incident, knife attack, truck run over, etc. None of them are done by ISIS, they have no such capacity, but it plays into their agenda. Simple
Boca

Post by Boca »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:20 pm
You are contradicting yourself. Of course none of it is what idiots think, war and invasions never are, but whacko ''Conspiracy Theories'' are just red herrings that play into the hands of the real players.
like it or hate, USA is helping Islam. We and The West are fighting a Common Enemy.
Hobbes' Choice

Post by Hobbes' Choice »

Boca wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:37 pm
like it or hate, USA is helping Islam. We and The West are fighting a Common Enemy.
Who is "WE"?
Hobbes' Choice

Post by Hobbes' Choice »

Boca wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:35 pm
Hobbes' Choice wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:07 pm
Why did he accept the accusation?? The reason is the same as ISIS today taking responsibility for every single incident, knife attack, truck run over, etc. None of them are done by ISIS, they have no such capacity, but it plays into their agenda. Simple
So one minute you say 9/11 is an inside job, then you say it is Russia. But the man who claimed responsibility; the man who never denied it for ten years until they killed him - Osama did not do it.

SO you want me to believe that someone in the US or in Russia killed 3000 people using Muslim pilots, and the world thinks its Bin Laden but you know better?
Hobbes' Choice

Post by Hobbes' Choice »

Harbal wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:11 pm
Hobbes' Choice wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:07 pm Fuck knows where you get your ridiculous ideas, and I don't much care.
I see you're making another friend, it's no wonder you're so popular.
I have so many friends because I am always honest.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Boca wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:37 pm
Who's the common enemy? There are so many to choose from when it comes to the US.