We're not at war with Islam?

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

bobevenson

Re: We're not at war with Islam?

Post by bobevenson »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu May 25, 2017 10:06 pm The US is a sick fuck populated by sick fucks.
America is King, you know it, I know it, and the rest of the world knows it!
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Philosophy Explorer wrote: Thu May 25, 2017 10:17 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu May 25, 2017 10:06 pm
Philosophy Explorer wrote: Thu May 25, 2017 9:32 pm

You're overlooking technology. Drones can do the job.

PhilX
OMG. Are you really that thick? How the fuck do drones know who they are bombing? And half the time they are operated by giggling yank psychopaths who think they are playing video games. Btw, how does a drone tell a 'terrorist' from a regular human being?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rXPrfnU3G0
Are you sitting on those puny brains? They have cameras built in that can transmit pictures to operators who control these robots. And it may not be much longer when they have AI built in (you do know what AI is, don't you?)

BTW did you read the entire article?

PhilX
Are 'terrorists' microchipped? Do they have 'terrorist' shaved into the top of their head? And what the fuck are terrorists anyway? People trying to get you the fuck out of their country?
Philosophy Explorer

Post by Philosophy Explorer »

Also it's humans who decide who are terrorists and who aren't, not the technology at this stage.

PhilX

(BTW when you declare the US to be a "sick fuck", I suppose you had sex with the country).
vegetariantaxidermy

bobevenson wrote: Thu May 25, 2017 10:22 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu May 25, 2017 10:06 pm The US is a sick fuck populated by sick fucks.
Thanks for confirming my assertion. You do that really well, but occasionally a teensy peep of a 'soul' manages to show itself.
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu May 25, 2017 10:24 pm
bobevenson wrote: Thu May 25, 2017 10:22 pm
Thanks for confirming my ass.
For clarification, I left out all those extra, superfluous letters of the alphabet!
Philosophy Explorer

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu May 25, 2017 10:22 pm
Philosophy Explorer wrote: Thu May 25, 2017 10:17 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu May 25, 2017 10:06 pm

OMG. Are you really that thick? How the fuck do drones know who they are bombing? And half the time they are operated by giggling yank psychopaths who think they are playing video games. Btw, how does a drone tell a 'terrorist' from a regular human being?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rXPrfnU3G0
Are you sitting on those puny brains? They have cameras built in that can transmit pictures to operators who control these robots. And it may not be much longer when they have AI built in (you do know what AI is, don't you?)

BTW did you read the entire article?

PhilX
Are 'terrorists' microchipped? Do they have 'terrorist' shaved into the top of their head? And what the fuck are terrorists anyway? People trying to get you the fuck out of their country?
I think you're a terrorist since you've been terrorizing me and others at this website. You must be a terrorist since you're trying to keep me out of your country.

PhilX
vegetariantaxidermy

You can always count on yanks to give you an intelligent and intellectually stimulating debate. Their counterarguments are as beautiful and logical as a Bach fugue.
vegetariantaxidermy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AN0udPRnd2M

Gee. I wonder why you are hated. Must be all those non-existent 'stereotypes'.
Philosophy Explorer

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu May 25, 2017 11:01 pm https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AN0udPRnd2M

I recall Mickey Mantle and the Yankees (coincidence?) being hated for being so dominant in baseball. People are motivated by jealousy, not reason.

PhilX
vegetariantaxidermy

Philosophy Explorer wrote: Thu May 25, 2017 11:08 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu May 25, 2017 11:01 pm https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AN0udPRnd2M

I recall Mickey Mantle and the Yankees (coincidence?) being hated for being so dominant in baseball. People are motivated by jealousy, not reason.

PhilX
'Jealous' of what? I don't know why retarded people have to come on this site. Why don't you write on the Alex Jones page or something?
vegetariantaxidermy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pA2DZXByAoQ

At least a few of the vicious Blackwater mercenaries got their just desserts.
Philosophy Explorer

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu May 25, 2017 11:29 pm

PhilX
'Jealous' of what? I don't know why retarded people have to come on this site. Why don't you write on the Alex Jones page or something?
You act like you have a hard-on for the US since you talk about my great country so much. Telling me what to do will be ignored since I have freedom in this country.

"I don't know why retarded people have to come on this site." Yes, why do you come to this site?

PhilX
vegetariantaxidermy

Philosophy Explorer wrote: Thu May 25, 2017 11:42 pm

PhilX
You act like you have a hard-on for the US since you talk about my great country so much. Telling me what to do will be ignored since I have freedom in this country.

"I don't know why retarded people have to come on this site." Yes, why do you come to this site?

PhilX
Isn't that funny, since MY country is consistently at the top of the list in practically every positive category you can think of (including 'freedom') with even the city I live in just being named the best in the world. Isn't it ironic that I probably have more right than anyone to say that I live in the 'greatest country', yet no one here would ever dream of saying such a thing. Hmm. Perhaps that's what makes your country so inferior. You spend all your time boasting about how great you are to anyone who will listen. I don't think your country is at the top in anything, except perhaps obesity and military spending.
Philosophy Explorer

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri May 26, 2017 3:42 am
Philosophy Explorer wrote: Thu May 25, 2017 11:42 pm

PhilX
Isn't that funny, since MY country is consistently at the top of the list in practically every positive category you can think of (including 'freedom') with even the city I live in just being named the best in the world. Isn't it ironic that I probably have more right than anyone to say that I live in the 'greatest country', yet no one here would ever dream of saying such a thing. Hmm. Perhaps that's what makes your country so inferior. You spend all your time boasting about how great you are to anyone who will listen. I don't think your country is at the top in anything, except perhaps obesity and military spending.
What's even funnier is you haven't named your country and you're already known to deliberately make up lies so you haven't proven anything. My country has been around for over 200 years. How long has yours been around? The reason why you don't think my country is at the top is because you're prejudiced against Americans. I would imagine your country is a pipsqueak compared to mine. That's a reason why you won't say what country you're from.

PhilX
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu May 25, 2017 7:15 pm The US is at war with the rest of the planet.
For what it's worth, I believe the US is generally favorable toward most countries in Europe, as well as South Korea, Australia and Japan. But you are otherwise right, we seem to be pretty unfair toward many other countries on Earth, I think.