We're not at war with Islam?

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Boca

Re: We're not at war with Islam?

Post by Boca »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:10 pm
The US 'defeated Soviet Russia'? When did that happen?
Weren't you on here before under unother name? LOL. I'm 'islamophobic' (not even a real word) yet you seem to be in love with the US, which has been murdering muslims by the millions. How typically PC. It's ok to blow people up, but NEVER ok to insult their 'sacrosanct beliefs'. There is a saying, 'I'm all right Jack', meaning as long as you are ok, then fuck everyone else. You aren't in the ME, so you couldn't give a flying rat's turd what happens to those who are. I detest all religious superstition. If that makes me 'islamophobic' then so be it.
Btw, have you by any chance been reading the hoax document 'Protocols of the elders of Zion'? It's the bible of gullible conspiracytard types.
You must've read more carefully. i said America helped us - the muslims to defeat Soviet Russia, meaning in Afganistan. Moreover, America helped Bosnian Muslims in their struggle against Serbs- backed by Russia again. America also supported Chechen Mujahideen. America helped Arab Spring and Political Islamic Party like Muslim Brotherhood to take over in Egypt. Yet it was Russia and Israel which openly opposed MB in Egypt and supported General Sisi. in Afganistan America is still helping the Moderate Islamic Government to defeat Takfiri groups like Taleban and Al Qaeda.
in Iraq, America killed the Tyrant Butcher - Saddam Hosein, who was killing his own people. All that intervention comes with certain loss of muslim lives, yet in practice, United states of America remains a strong Ally to the Islamic World.

You detest all religious superstition, fair enough, that's what we also do. But you still don't comprehend what Islam is. Islam is not just religion, It's lifestyle, a social project, and ideology. Islam is no separate from State, Politics, Economy, Science, Culture, and etc. Islam is the True Way of life.
as a matter of Fact, all religions are False, except One, like All Gods are False except The One.
Boca

Post by Boca »

Belinda wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:00 am Vegetarian taxidermy wrote:
And of course he speaks for all 2 billion muslims and knows all, with his conspiracy theories. I doubt if he even comes from the ME.
I have to agree with VT. Boca is one individual like the rest of us here.
I speak, as a member of the Islamic world. We're different civilization, with different lifestyle and beliefs than yours. We may not agree with each other on many levels, But we can Co exist and Co operate against a common enemy which is attacking both of us
Belinda

Post by Belinda »

Boca wrote:
But we can Co exist and Co operate against a common enemy which is attacking both of us
We cannot coexist comfortably unless we recognise the same common enemy. Are we talking about politics , or about religions? In my personal life I don't want to be at war with Islam because there are many Muslims where I live in England, and although I don't know any Muslims well I do tend to trust Muslims to be honest and courteous, especially elderly ladies. I still don't like it when Muslims are offended by my dog; I believe the anti-dog dogma to be a folk aberration and not a command from the Koran or Hadith, and I don't approve of Halal killing which is unnecessarily cruel.

Boca wrote:
Islam is not just religion, It's lifestyle, a social project, and ideology. Islam is no separate from State, Politics, Economy, Science, Culture, and etc. Islam is the True Way of life.
as a matter of Fact, all religions are False, except One, like All Gods are False except The One.
This answers my question, above, "are we talking about politics, or about religions?"

Boca, for your part, do you understand that philosophers don't subscribe to any revealed authority whatsoever? Islam's past was empire-building just as were other powers and principalities. It would be a shame if Muslims and Islam failed to modernise so that the Muslim world could participate in the modern world.
Last edited by Belinda on Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Belinda

Post by Belinda »

Hobbes wrote:
SO you are saying that the USA is helping Islam??
That's the funniest thing I've read in a long time.
It is the unstated policy of the Western powers to maintain the Islamic world in a state of conflict.
You have only to examine history since the fall of the Ottoman Empire to know this.

I can take you through it step by step if you wish, but the key events are :
Hobbes's long impressive list follows. I am no historian so cannot comment on Hobbes's list except to say it impresses me. I doubt though if Islam is the cause of war and oppression by the US against those Middle East countries. I think it is all in aid of procuring the wealth and economic political support of those Middle Eastern countries ----not the people but the power elites who hold the purse strings. Hostility to Islam is mostly a propaganda smoke screen to entice hostility to 'foreigners'.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Boca wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:28 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:10 pm
The US 'defeated Soviet Russia'? When did that happen?
Weren't you on here before under unother name? LOL. I'm 'islamophobic' (not even a real word) yet you seem to be in love with the US, which has been murdering muslims by the millions. How typically PC. It's ok to blow people up, but NEVER ok to insult their 'sacrosanct beliefs'. There is a saying, 'I'm all right Jack', meaning as long as you are ok, then fuck everyone else. You aren't in the ME, so you couldn't give a flying rat's turd what happens to those who are. I detest all religious superstition. If that makes me 'islamophobic' then so be it.
Btw, have you by any chance been reading the hoax document 'Protocols of the elders of Zion'? It's the bible of gullible conspiracytard types.
You must've read more carefully. i said America helped us - the muslims to defeat Soviet Russia, meaning in Afganistan. Moreover, America helped Bosnian Muslims in their struggle against Serbs- backed by Russia again. America also supported Chechen Mujahideen. America helped Arab Spring and Political Islamic Party like Muslim Brotherhood to take over in Egypt. Yet it was Russia and Israel which openly opposed MB in Egypt and supported General Sisi. in Afganistan America is still helping the Moderate Islamic Government to defeat Takfiri groups like Taleban and Al Qaeda.
in Iraq, America killed the Tyrant Butcher - Saddam Hosein, who was killing his own people. All that intervention comes with certain loss of muslim lives, yet in practice, United states of America remains a strong Ally to the Islamic World.

You detest all religious superstition, fair enough, that's what we also do. But you still don't comprehend what Islam is. Islam is not just religion, It's lifestyle, a social project, and ideology. Islam is no separate from State, Politics, Economy, Science, Culture, and etc. Islam is the True Way of life.
You are insane. The US helped defeat Russia in Afghanistan? I thought it was the mujahideen. You seriously need to remove your rosy googles when it comes to viewing the US. I seem to recall the US sputtering self-righteously and demanding a boycott of the Moscow Olympics. Yet the cunts have been there, blowing up Afghans, since 2001. And why is Russia YOUR enemy? It's not the Soviet Union any more.
And no, you don't speak for anyone but yourself. How dare you say 'we', when you are probably safely living in a country that isn't being attacked. You might not have even been born in a muslim country.
All religions are false, including your own load of rubbish. You might actually have something intelligent to say if you lost the superstitious crap.
Boca

Post by Boca »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:34 pm
You are insane. The US helped defeat Russia in Afghanistan? I thought it was the mujahideen.
You seem to be in urgent need of mental treatment. I said USA helped muslims to defeat Soviet Russia, what's not clear??
vegetariantaxidermy

Boca wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:23 pm
You are insane. The US helped defeat Russia in Afghanistan? I thought it was the mujahideen.
You seem to be in urgent need of mental treatment. I said USA helped muslims to defeat Soviet Russia, what's not clear??
By giving the mujahideen weapons, and then deciding it didn't like them after all when they became the Taliban and 'al qaeda'? :lol:
You are the one who worships a nonexistent 'thing' and thinks the US is your buddy, yet I'm the mentally ill one?
Last edited by vegetariantaxidermy on Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

You seem to be in urgent need of mental treatment.
If you get away with that in one piece I'll be most disappointed, Boca.
davidm

Post by davidm »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:24 pm
By giving the mujahideen weapons, and then deciding it didn't like them after all when they became the Taliban and 'al qaeda'? :lol:
Well yeah, that is pretty much what happened. It's called blowback.
Boca

Post by Boca »

You are the one who worships a nonexistent 'thing' and thinks the US is your buddy, yet I'm the mentally ill one?
That's blatant Lie. There were different Mujahideen forces in Afganistan, some moderate, others radical, the Northern Alliance led by Ahmad Shah Massoud was the most famous Mujahideen group in Soviet Afgan war and most loved by the Afgan people, America helped them both during the war, and after the collapse of Soviet Union. they did not become Taliban or Al-qaeda, neither did America cease supporting them.

is it you who decide whether God exists or not ?? or is it simply your assumption. Blind Hearts cannot comprehend God.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Boca wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:47 pm
is it you who decide whether God exists or not ?? or is it simply your assumption.
It's quite a lot of people's assumption, actually.
Hobbes' Choice

Post by Hobbes' Choice »

The kid is deluded. But I suppose that's better than being radicalised. If he allowed himself to know the truth, radicalisation would likely be the next step.
If I were a Muslim, i'd be pretty damned pissed off with the US, UK, and Israel.
Hobbes' Choice

Post by Hobbes' Choice »

Boca wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:47 pm

That's blatant Lie. There were different Mujahideen forces in Afganistan, some moderate, others radical, the Northern Alliance led by Ahmad Shah Massoud was the most famous Mujahideen group in Soviet Afgan war and most loved by the Afgan people, America helped them both during the war, and after the collapse of Soviet Union. they did not become Taliban or Al-qaeda, neither did America cease supporting them.

is it you who decide whether God exists or not ?? or is it simply your assumption. Blind Hearts cannot comprehend God.
Have you not heard of Osama Bin Laden???? Oh sorry - you think the USA did 9/11.
ROTFLMFHROFMFS.
vegetariantaxidermy

Hobbes' Choice wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:06 pm
ROTFLMFHROFMFS.
:?: :lol:
SpheresOfBalance

Post by SpheresOfBalance »

Boca wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:47 pmis it you who decide whether God exists or not ?? or is it simply your assumption. Blind Hearts cannot comprehend God.
No, rational minds understand why the ancients invented their gods. Which is not to say that there is no creator. But then it's not to say that there is. Only time shall tell if there is or isn't. Only fools trust in the words of ancient peoples of lower intellect, without any sort of concrete evidence.

Science reigns supreme, as our best chance of finding, what really is, the truth of the matter! Please stay tuned! ;-)