We're not at war with Islam?

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

GreatandWiseTrixie

Re: We're not at war with Islam?

Post by GreatandWiseTrixie »

I remember watching a documentary where the majority of American Muslims voted in favor of Sharia Law in America.

So if the Muslim population of america reaches over 30%, we are in some deep shit.

My advice to America is, keep the Muslims in kitchens, making falafel sandwiches, keep them out of politics, and try to make the Muslim men into trannies, most of them are rather good-looking, shouldn't be too difficult.
davidm

Post by davidm »

GreatandWiseTrixie wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:48 pm I remember watching a documentary where the majority of American Muslims voted in favor of Sharia Law in America.
Oh? Would you care to identify this "documentary"? Also, you don't know what Sharia Law is. Hint: It's not what Fox News, Rush Limbaugh, ISIS or you say it is.
So if the Muslim population of america reaches over 30%, we are in some deep shit.
You do realize, yeah, that one percent of the U.S. population is Muslim? That total is expected to rise to a staggering 2.1 percent by 2050. Be very afraid, people! :lol:
My advice to America is, keep the Muslims in kitchens, making falafel sandwiches, keep them out of politics, and try to make the Muslim men into trannies, most of them are rather good-looking, shouldn't be too difficult.
It's beyond disgusting that a revolting imbecile like you is allowed to shit up this forum with impunity.
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

"we do need laws and the more crowded cities become the more behaviour has to be restricted"

With Sharia, it doesn't matter if you live in a dense area or a sparse one: you will obey. I, myself, prefer my regulation a little more minimalistic, a little more mutually agreed upon, a little mutually binding (Sharia is not minimalistic, is not derived from consensus, does not bind the powers that be).

And: yeah, city life requires heavier regulation...that's why I (and a great many others) don't live in one.

#

"I gather that sharia law is much more to do with regulating behaviour than believing stuff."

Yeah, behavior is regulated so that one best serves Allah...that is: you ain't gotta believe, but you damn well gotta act like you do.
GreatandWiseTrixie

Post by GreatandWiseTrixie »

It's beyond disgusting that a revolting imbecile like you is allowed to shit up this forum with impunity.
I don't see what's disgusting about turning a man into a beautiful woman. Are you transphobic?

davidm wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:06 pm
Oh? Would you care to identify this "documentary"? Also, you don't know what Sharia Law is. Hint: It's not what Fox News, Rush Limbaugh, ISIS or you say it is.
Unless Sharia law has something to do with sharing hummus and falafels, I want no part of it. I value my head, don't wish to be beheaded for not bending on my knees to alpha male Allah.
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

An important difference between Catholics and Islamists: Catholics won't cut your head for bein' non-catholic; islamists, on the other hand...

Christianity had its 'conversion by sword' phase then it schismed and reformed; Islam schisms and each interation is worst than the last so reformation isn't currently possible.

So: yeah, we are at war with Islam(ists).
Belinda

Post by Belinda »

Henry Quirk wrote:
Yeah, behavior is regulated so that one best serves Allah...that is: you ain't gotta believe, but you damn well gotta act like you do.
In majority Christian countries similarly. Christian morality is the foundation of laws. The difference is that Christianity underwent an enlightenment that allowed modernisation. Islam is stuck in medieval faith.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

GreatandWiseTrixie wrote:...
Never sure what you mean by a 'trannie', you mean a transvestite or a transexual? Still, I think your idea is fine as long as we can also apply it to trannies and keep them in their houses engaging in prostitution and only let them out to star in drag acts and freak shows.