World War II and Aftermath: Mistakes?

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Philosophy Explorer

Re: World War II and Aftermath: Mistakes?

Post by Philosophy Explorer »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Wed May 31, 2017 2:00 am
Philosophy Explorer wrote: Wed May 31, 2017 1:55 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Wed May 31, 2017 1:51 am

Prove it. Warmongering, psychopathic fuckhead.
Are we back to name calling? This shows the weakness of your argument and position. You want proof. Look up a Wiki article. Oh btw, hooray for the red, white and blue.

PhilX
'Name-calling' doesn't weaken an argument, idiot. You are a fan of France are you? Such refined sophisticated people. I'm a bit of a fan too.
More name calling. Someone should wash out your mouth with soap. As far as France goes, I'm not such a big fan due to the Dreyfuss trial and other reasons, but ofc
I am a big fan of the US (and which you aren't for your own strange demented reasons).

PhilX
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Philosophy Explorer wrote: Wed May 31, 2017 2:04 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Wed May 31, 2017 2:00 am
Philosophy Explorer wrote: Wed May 31, 2017 1:55 am

Are we back to name calling? This shows the weakness of your argument and position. You want proof. Look up a Wiki article. Oh btw, hooray for the red, white and blue.

PhilX
'Name-calling' doesn't weaken an argument, idiot. You are a fan of France are you? Such refined sophisticated people. I'm a bit of a fan too.
More name calling. Someone should wash out your mouth with soap. As far as France goes, I'm not such a big fan due to the Dreyfuss trial and other reasons, but ofc
I am a big fan of the US (and which you aren't for your own strange demented reasons).

PhilX
Bully for you. :|
Walker

Post by Walker »

Gary Childress wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 7:53 pm
Walker wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 2:22 pmSo, it appears that your position is: If a population is committed to live free or die, why not just let them live.

Correct?
That may sum it up pretty well, I think.
Did the aftermath of the war somehow do to Bushido what the times have done to chivalry?
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Walker wrote: Wed May 31, 2017 3:25 am
Gary Childress wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 7:53 pm
Walker wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 2:22 pmSo, it appears that your position is: If a population is committed to live free or die, why not just let them live.

Correct?
That may sum it up pretty well, I think.
Did the aftermath of the war somehow do to Bushido what the times have done to chivalry?
I'm not familiar enough with Japanese culture to say what the current state of belief in Bushido is or how closely the Japanese adhere to the code. Would you elaborate a little on the point you're making? Thanks.