Show me where it says in the U.S. Constitution...

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

vegetariantaxidermy

Re: Show me where it says in the U.S. Constitution...

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Walker wrote:
Arising_uk wrote:
Walker wrote:O lied and children died.
Talking about lies, children and presidents. You know the one Bush retold umpteen times and which helped your Congress and Senate decide to invade Iraq.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nayirah_(testimony)

Is this another example of your blundering self-reliance?
ISIS formed out of Obama’s incompetence.
Bush did not create ISIS.

Your guy Obama is a stooge.

Turns out Obama was the real Russian stooge.
http://nypost.com/2017/04/10/turns-out- ... an-stooge/

(Progs have a really big tell. They insert their own methods of machinations into their accusations.)
A lie doesn't become not a lie just because it doesn't suit your agenda. Bush popped the cork in the Middle East and enabled the rise of radicalism and ISIS. If you can't see that then you are an even bigger moron than you appear to be. I can't stand Bush, Obama, HC, or Trump. How does that make me a 'Prog'? I haven't noticed the so-called 'Progs' being particularly anti-war. US Presidents are only CEOs, beholden to big business interests and especially Daddy Warbucks. Hillary is a well known warmonger. Trump is just a hand puppet, but the hand in the puppet is quite able to push a button through the orange fuzzy felt.
Walker

Post by Walker »

VT wrote:A lie doesn't become not a lie just because it doesn't suit your agenda. Bush popped the cork in the Middle East and enabled the rise of radicalism and ISIS. If you can't see that then you are an even bigger moron than you appear to be. I can't stand Bush, Obama, HC, or Trump. How does that make me a 'Prog'? I haven't noticed the so-called 'Progs' being particularly anti-war. US Presidents are only CEOs, beholden to big business interests and especially Daddy Warbucks. Hillary is a well known warmonger. Trump is just a hand puppet, but the hand in the puppet is quite able to push a button through the orange fuzzy felt.
You can shove your insults right up your ass, or arse if you prefer.

And please do try to relate your postings to philosophy, rather than screed. After all, this is a philosophy forum.

Bush did not act unilaterally. He had the support of the US Congress and the world (while the non-committal snakes hid in the shadows waiting for a toehold), and in the plenty of time between idea and action there was ample opportunity for evidence of malfeasance to be squirreled away, evidence such as chemical weapons, or the abandoned wreck of a passenger jet at Salman Pak that was used to train terrorists.

Look at it this way. Causality is like dominoes stacked up in a row. Tap one and down they go, but the one you tapped started it all, and is the cause.

Go back a little further in time to the discovery of oil, and tip that domino.

Go back not so far on the line of dominoes and tip the one marked lazy tribalism that can only collect rent on oil leases and can’t drill themselves.

:shock:
Last edited by Walker on Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

Walker wrote:ISIS formed out of Obama’s incompetence.
Bush did not create ISIS. ...
Are you demented or just the usual self-reliant idiot. As the clue is in the name and was originally Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant, formed when Bush et al invaded Iraq.
Your guy Obama is a stooge. ...
Not my 'guy' as I think him just another right-wing American politician.
Turns out Obama was the real Russian stooge.
http://nypost.com/2017/04/10/turns-out- ... an-stooge/
From the article - "No matter what conspiracy theorists might say, there’s nothing to suggest anything untoward about Obama’s relationship with Russia.". Unlike the Trumpette apparently.
(Progs have a really big tell. They insert their own methods of machinations into their accusations.)
No idea what a 'Prog' is? But you can tell the right-wing by their inability to apply the same criticisms of others to their own.
Walker

Post by Walker »

"No idea what a 'Prog' is? But you can tell the right-wing by their inability to apply the same criticisms of others to their own."

Well here, let me lead you by the nose again.

A Prog is a Progressive.

You can often tell one by their willful ignorance.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

Walker wrote:...A Prog is a Progressive. ...
Which means what?

Obviously you mean it as an insult of some kind but of what, progress?
Walker

Post by Walker »

Here’s an interesting analysis that fits the facts.
https://amgreatness.com/2017/04/13/gran ... ina-press/

Sadly for Progs, it does not paint a simplistic, shallow picture of President Trump.

In a nutshell, it outlines a strategy of isolating N.Korea from China, likely with the aim of reuniting the peninsula to give the U.S. control of China's dependence on coal.

“Just as D’Angelo described, Trump’s magic trick was a misdirection for both the press and the Chinese. He created an illusion—the attack on Assad—to distract his audience, while he deftly performed an action only he and Xi could see. In one fell swoop, then, Trump managed to set the stage for regime change in North Korea without repeating the missteps of Iraq. He’s reinvigorated America’s military prestige. Also, by opening up American coal to Chinese interests, President Trump has upheld his campaign pledge to coal miners. President Trump has also rehabilitated the ailing Sino-American relationship (what was once dubbed “Chimerica”).”
Walker

Post by Walker »

Arising_uk wrote:
Walker wrote:...A Prog is a Progressive. ...
Which means what?

Obviously you mean it as an insult of some kind but of what, progress?
Calling a Progressive, progressive, is like calling Planned Parenthood, parenthood planning.

Planned Parenthood is an abortion mill.

A societal mindset that does not find a place for all of its folks, but instead destroys life that is simply inconvenient, is not progress.

With life as the measure, Progressivism is sanctioned regression back to survival of fittest, adapted for modern times.

In other words, as with Planned Parenthood, Progressives appropriated a misnomer.
Butcher the language associations and you change the perception.

If labeled accurately, Progressives would be called Regressives.

Regressivism and not progress is the true meaning of Progressivism.
Walker

Post by Walker »

dup
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Walker wrote:
VT wrote:A lie doesn't become not a lie just because it doesn't suit your agenda. Bush popped the cork in the Middle East and enabled the rise of radicalism and ISIS. If you can't see that then you are an even bigger moron than you appear to be. I can't stand Bush, Obama, HC, or Trump. How does that make me a 'Prog'? I haven't noticed the so-called 'Progs' being particularly anti-war. US Presidents are only CEOs, beholden to big business interests and especially Daddy Warbucks. Hillary is a well known warmonger. Trump is just a hand puppet, but the hand in the puppet is quite able to push a button through the orange fuzzy felt.
You can shove your insults right up your ass, or arse if you prefer.

And please do try to relate your postings to philosophy, rather than screed. After all, this is a philosophy forum.

Bush did not act unilaterally. He had the support of the US Congress and the world (while the non-committal snakes hid in the shadows waiting for a toehold), and in the plenty of time between idea and action there was ample opportunity for evidence of malfeasance to be squirreled away, evidence such as chemical weapons, or the abandoned wreck of a passenger jet at Salman Pak that was used to train terrorists.

Look at it this way. Causality is like dominoes stacked up in a row. Tap one and down they go, but the one you tapped started it all, and is the cause.

Go back a little further in time to the discovery of oil, and tip that domino.

Go back not so far on the line of dominoes and tip the one marked lazy tribalism that can only collect rent on oil leases and can’t drill themselves.

:shock:
That's a joke, coming from the biggest tossbucket pretentious pseud on here. And I don't 'prefer' arse, it's simply the way it's spelt. What do you mean 'he had the support of the world'?? What a load of crap. You mean those two slithering swamp creatures Blair and Howard? (No doubt you will need Google for those two :roll: )The 'whole world' indeed. No one ever believed there were any 'WMDs' you bloody twit. Which fascist rock have you been living under for the past couple of decades? Plus, why is it ok for your insane shit-hole of a country to have WMDs? FFS. 99 percent of the population is retarded!
Every time you have no answer you hide behind your 'Translate English to Corporate Gobbledygook' program. Trust me, it's not much of a 'hiding place'. You might as well just write 'I'm a complete idiot and I have no counter-arguments whatsoever'.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

Walker wrote:Here’s an interesting analysis that fits the facts.
https://amgreatness.com/2017/04/13/gran ... ina-press/

Sadly for Progs, it does not paint a simplistic, shallow picture of President Trump.

In a nutshell, it outlines a strategy of isolating N.Korea from China, likely with the aim of reuniting the peninsula to give the U.S. control of China's dependence on coal.

“Just as D’Angelo described, Trump’s magic trick was a misdirection for both the press and the Chinese. He created an illusion—the attack on Assad—to distract his audience, while he deftly performed an action only he and Xi could see. In one fell swoop, then, Trump managed to set the stage for regime change in North Korea without repeating the missteps of Iraq. He’s reinvigorated America’s military prestige. Also, by opening up American coal to Chinese interests, President Trump has upheld his campaign pledge to coal miners. President Trump has also rehabilitated the ailing Sino-American relationship (what was once dubbed “Chimerica”).”
lmao!

This is exactly what the trumpettes like to think isn't it. That the trumpette is not the moron he appears to be, and he isn't as he appears to be the master of fake achievements.

So no, China was complying with UN sanctions with respect to buying NK coal. China is the largest producer of coal in the world and Australia is it's largest importer of coal, so not much pressure there then. And double laugh that the America miner will be fueling the engines of China given all he's said about the Chinese. It should also be noted that China is heading away from fossil fuels and fast towards renewables, unlike the progressive american it appears.

Still, I'm not a Trump 'hater' as I think you have to wait and see what he does rather than castigate him for just being the arse he is and I accept that economic sanctions is the way to go with NK(although I thought Trump against such international action?) and to bring the Chinese onside for regime change but its a pipe dream if you think that China will give up one of it's satellite states, one that it perceives is a buffer between it and the US military in SK.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Yawn.

1. Vituperative
2. Living in the past.

Same old same old.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

:lol: The Trumpette is the past tho' and it's the past that he's sold the American prole upon and in a very bitter and abusive manner to boot.
Walker

Post by Walker »

You know why no one else uses that word?

Because it doesn’t fit.

Why, you may ask?

Indeed.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Arising_uk wrote:lmao!

This is exactly what the trumpettes like to think isn't it. That the trumpette is not the moron he appears to be, and he isn't as he appears to be the master of fake achievements.
Perhaps the complexity is difficult for you to distill.
Or perhaps, the scope is too challenging to comprehend with all the media noise.

President Trump Realigning Geo-Political Alliances, and Few Paying Attention…
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/20 ... attention/
Maybe it’s because the complexity is difficult to distill; maybe it’s because some just can’t give President Trump any credit; or maybe it’s because the scope is too challenging to comprehend against the constant belittlement meme du jour; regardless of reason, President Trump is fundamentally realigning international geo-political alliances and almost no-one is connecting the dots.

President Trump obviously held a long-ball strategy with the Chinese; he’s described the approach in his books and lived the approach in his business life:

At the outset, position yourself at the furthest oppositional point when it costs you nothing; then leverage inward toward your opponent as they expend their resources to meet your stance.

Almost no-one is noting the scope of what President Trump has accomplished simply by positioning himself at the furthest extreme from the best interests of China, and then working his leverage back toward dual-interests as the Chinese expend capital to meet the point of mutual benefit.

President Trump has expended nothing other than his sheer will, and yet he has leveraged gains that are jaw-droppingly consequential.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

Walker wrote:You know why no one else uses that word?
They're stupid?
Because it doesn’t fit.
Of course it does, he has hissy fits and tweets about them when his ego is hurt.
Why, you may ask?
May I?
Indeed.
Indeedy.