Lawyers Should Not Be on the US Supreme Court

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

bobevenson

Re: Lawyers Should Not Be on the US Supreme Court

Post by bobevenson »

An educated person knows how to use a dictionary, so regardless of how many smilies you use (or maybe because of all the smilies you use), you have proven yourself to be decidedly uneducated.
Philosophy Explorer

Post by Philosophy Explorer »

bobevenson wrote:An educated person knows how to use a dictionary, so regardless of how many smilies you use (or maybe because of all the smilies you use), you have proven yourself to be decidedly uneducated.
Only a nonprophet such as you would respond to my posts. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PhilX
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

Actually you have a point, only a idiot would respond to your posts, and I stand convicted!
Philosophy Explorer

Post by Philosophy Explorer »

bobevenson wrote:Actually you have a point, only a idiot would respond to your posts, and I stand convicted!
Confession is good for the soul.

PhilX
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

Fortunately, I'm in the 12-step Ouzo program on the road to recovery.
Melchior

Post by Melchior »

The Supreme Court is a joke. I could take nine bums from India and end up with better judges.
osgart

Post by osgart »

from one person to the next their is no common language of understanding and thuswise the propagation of lawyers.
It's like scientists they can manipulate the hell out of reality but not interpret it's valid meanings as to the true nature of explanation of reality.

if every man is an island who's left to interpret the important meanings. And if all is relative than nothing is absolute.

It's like the tower of Babel where no one can any longer understand anyone else.

society is confounding. thus the proliferation of unscrupulous experts.

And easily swayed and controlled citizens by the fewer.

everyone wants the chief position and the hand of rule and no one wants to regard anything that doesn't line their wallets and increase their power.

so just judgment who can find it? it's all made relative to the beneficiaries.

and many the masses get caught in the undertow.

government increases dependency. economy produces waste. And no heart of wise discretion can be found.

The heart of law gets lost in the interpretation.

if we can't govern ourselves as individuals responsible to others than society deteriorates.

if all we do is take and not give than we will use each other up.