Muslims in the West

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Hobbes' Choice

Re: Muslims in the West

Post by Hobbes' Choice »

FFS.
It's not "corpse". it's "corps".

You are sitting at a computer. Look it up for fuck sake.
Walker

Post by Walker »

commonsense wrote:
Harbal wrote:
commonsense wrote:I'd like to return to the topic of Muslims in the West
I don't think you've quite got the hang of how things work round here.
You've hit the nail on the head regarding how things work and my lack of understanding it. Can you give me any tips?
So, that may give you an idea.

The details vary, but the principle of how it works stays the same.

Someone writes something, someone else is free to respond in any way they want. Back and forth.

As you can see, in response to what I wrote, there appeared encouragement to further explain the idiocy of BO. There also appeared a suggestion to dumb down the traditions of the language to accommodate those who are bigger than the language. Then, an outside perspective spoke up … sort of like an outsider walking into a prison, or a clinic for women’s health services, and saying what the hell is this all about, for fuk’s sake.

Thus, people are free to expand the theme in any way they choose. You know, like jazz.

Here you find all kinds of instruments, including kazoos and zithers. Some folks just pound out the beat.

Notice there was no talk of Obama being a closet Muslim, even though in his formative years he learned of Islam and Communism from those he loved and trusted most in the world. This aspect is certainly open to anyone with a smidgen of curiosity to explore that avenue on their own, and perhaps post their insights as a theme for other instruments to explore.

If you’re fortunate you will find vigorous expressions of ideas such as some here in this thread, although I gotta say, I think that with just a little bit of effort and inclusion of pertinent facts the vigor would likely be less distracting from the actual content that is the vehicle for all these goings on.

Either someone else or you, as human beings assumed to be free from the mind control of radical Islam, can then respond to these variations on a theme that appeared, and even to aspects that did not.

Folks sometimes lash out with crude insults to leapfrog appearances of patronage or simplistic thinking … or worse … but in the end everyone does what they must do, and there’s no worries. This is an effect of rational perspective. Paradoxically, rather than sensitivity dulling as it does to preserve the organism when subjected to physical and psychological abuse in the real world, sensitivity regarding the dynamics of communication, in this venue, actually refines.

Regarding your particular interest, which may have faded in the distractions, it seems biased and exaggerated with huge blind spots of causation-comprehension perhaps with the intent to propagandize an agenda. But I’m just throwing that out there as a first impression. These aspects appear obvious but appearances can deceive and besides, if your specific interest should take wings I’m more curious to hear what folks interested in your topic have to say, rather than babble about it myself.

I know, I know. Dullsville. But you did ask.
Pluto

Post by Pluto »

Split hairs and keep on about different factions in the country - all of which work for the same, yet keep coming back to it. Obama was this kind of bastard, etc - you have to see the bigger picture beyond individuals - then you get revolutionised (perhaps) - before that you're just chatting about a soap opera - he did this - he can do this