Would you regard most Hispanics (US) as white? black?

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Philosophy Explorer

Re: Would you regard most Hispanics (US) as white? black?

Post by Philosophy Explorer »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:38 am You obviously don't read a word I write so just keep going with your little fantasies, lies and habitual dirty 'debating'. Just proves you have no argument. Yours is the country that has put the wheels in motion for WW111, and yours it the country that has created the mess. Yours is the country that puts the planet at risk as a habitable place for my children with its constant self serving meddling and bullying. Keep masturbating over the yank flag. Wiping up spoof is about all it's good for.
Fortunately most people on here are intelligent enough to see through you. That's why you only ever attract a following of retarded cretins.
To which we say baloney. Apparently you must be one of the retarded cretins he's attracted. And keep on respecting the Yankee flag which you obviously do since it's on your OCD list.

PhilX
Science Fan

Post by Science Fan »

I second that statement from PhilX --- pure baloney.

The thing is that the USA gets criticized a lot. By whom? By Americans. I have yet to meet anyone in the USA who believes that America is a perfect country that cannot be improved. So, when Veggie claims that Americans just blindly follow some racist, war-mongering agenda, it shows that her knowledge of America is extremely limited, inaccurate, and biased.

Moreover, anyone can see the debates among Americans who visit this forum to see that Americans are hardly a single-minded group of people.

Veggies' overly simplistic claims about Americans are delusional beliefs. I can't think of a better description for them. They have nothing to do with reality. Veggie just has some personal axe to grind against America, that much is obvious, but personal hatred is not a substitute for factually-based arguments. It's also obvious that her comments come straight from social-media. Veggie's remarks are at that same level of immaturity one can find on some clownish google community.
Science Fan

Post by Science Fan »

Yesterday, on the internet, I saw a video posted of a white Canadian demanding to be seen by a white physician. Now, if I thought about Canada the way Veggie thinks about America, I would use that single, isolated video-taped event of a racist Canadian and claim that all Canadians are racists. I, however, am more thoughtful than that, and realize that Canada is going to have some individual racists, but that does not make all Canadians racist.

I'm not going to knock an entire western nation of any kind, just because of a few bad apples. That's irrational. Yet, this is exactly what Veggie does when it comes to the USA. Veggie even went so far as to claim that all Americans sound alike when they speak. The reality is that one can travel a few hundred miles and hear vastly different dialects spoken by Americans. People in Boston do not speak like people from Miami, who do not speak like people from Georgia, who do not speak like people from Texas, etc., etc. Veggie can't even grasp such a simple, basic, easily verifiable fact of America when it comes to speech patterns. If Veggie can't even understand something that basic about America, Veggie's understanding of America is clearly absurd.

I hate bigots of all kinds, and have spoken up for blacks, Jews, gays, atheists, etc. I'm not just upset with Veggie because Veggie is unfairly demonizing Americans. I get angry when I encounter bigotry against anyone. Veggie's accusations against Americans is just as idiotic as people who call blacks by the n-word.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

More fallacies. There's nothing irrational about despising the US. Look at what it does. Yes, there are individual termites, but it's the collective termite community that creates problems for homeowners. I'm well aware that there are different American accents, but they are all still American. Perhaps all the women have chronic sinus problems. Which 'social media' are you referring to? There's no one intelligent enough to allow to do my thinking for me, especially not on 'social media' :wink:
'The n-word'. You aren't PC at all :lol: .
Science Fan

Post by Science Fan »

Yes, look at what the US does. It develops a great deal of the world's leading technologies. It helped defeat the expansion of both Nazism and Soviet Communism. It has taken in numerous immigrants from across the globe, and has given them a place to speak freely and become successful. It donates a great deal to charity. It assists others in need when they are faced with a disaster, like a large earthquake. But, in the world of Veggie, one must never look at anything positive the US does. No, instead, one must only look at the negatives, and also use double-standards so any other nation that does the same bad things as the USA are also given a free-pass in the land of Veggie.

Veggie, your hatred for the USA is warped. It is delusional. I'm willing to bet your own country has troops right now in the Middle East, which is why you are so fearful of letting anyone know your nation's identity. That's because you would be exposed as a hypocrite. You can't consistently claim that all Americans are racist war-mongers because US troops are in Iraq while claiming you are a pacifist non-racist, if your own country also has troops in Iraq.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

I've previously covered all your 'points' (over and over). You are such a tedious little 'fallacy machine'. Where did I refer to myself as a 'pacifist non-racist'? There you go. Morons like you can't function without your little labels and boxes.
Think of what humankind could have achieved if the warmongering bastards had spent all those quintillions on scientific research instead of ever more sophisticated way to kill off other humans.
You are such a hypocrite. You hate Japanese people so much that you think burning countless Japanese children alive-- many to die slowly, writhing in agony--was a marvellous thing. Same with all those muslims being blown up. What if it were your beloved Israel being pulled apart piece by piece?
But of course, hypocrisy is all part of the PC mind-set. Dismissing the deaths of countless children as 'necessary', yet coming over all affectedly coy and bashful at the use of a 'naughty unPC word'.