Would you regard most Hispanics (US) as white? black?

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Harbal

Re: Would you regard most Hispanics (US) as white? black?

Post by Harbal »

Science Fan wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:10 pm I'll assume you would have to admit that your own country has yet to elect a black leader,
Just as you have to admit that yours has yet to elect a woman.

Last edited by Harbal on Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Philosophy Explorer wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:18 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:41 pm No. We didn't participate in the rape of Iraq. You didn't google deeply enough :| We sent a small number of mercenary kunt-heads to Vietnam as a token gesture to suck American dick. Shame they weren't all killed.
Sounds like you would have been happy to see the Butcher of Iraq still in charge.

PhilX
And they are soooo much better off now. Who the fuck are you to tell them who they can or can't have as a leader? The US supported him for long enough. I suppose you don't know that either. Is there ANYTHING you do know?
Last edited by vegetariantaxidermy on Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vegetariantaxidermy

Harbal wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:20 pm
Science Fan wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:10 pm I'll assume you would have to admit that your own country has yet to elect a black leader,
Just as you have to admit that yours has yet to elect a woman.
Didn't he say that there was no such thing as black people? How racist of him to mention a person's 'colour'.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:28 pm
Didn't he say that there was no such thing as black people? How racist of him to mention a person's 'colour'.
Yes, I can't even say I've ever noticed the colour of any of our prime ministers, I'd have to check before I could say we've never had a black one.
Philosophy Explorer

Post by Philosophy Explorer »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:08 pm
Philosophy Explorer wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:06 pm VT said: "But I often mention things about my country that make it obvious where I'm from to anyone with more than one brain cell." That's a laugher. Arising_UK speculated about your country, mentioning Kiwi and another place.

PhilX
So?
Psssst. 'Kiwi' isn't the name of a country.
Tell Arising that.

PhilX
Philosophy Explorer

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:21 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:41 pm No. We didn't participate in the rape of Iraq. You didn't google deeply enough :| We sent a small number of mercenary kunt-heads to Vietnam as a token gesture to suck American dick. Shame they weren't all killed.
Sounds like you would have been happy to see the Butcher of Iraq still in charge.

PhilX
And they are so much better off now. Who the fuck are you to tell them who they can or can't have as a leader? The US supported him for long enough. I suppose you don't know that either. Is there ANYTHING you do know?
Who the fuck are you to let a country's citizens suffer and die under a tyrant?

PhilX
vegetariantaxidermy

Harbal wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:32 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:28 pm
Yes, I can't even say I've ever noticed the colour of any of our prime ministers, I'd have to check before I could say we've never had a black one.
Same here. I will have to do a search to check their skin tones. We haven't even had any more than a negligible number of 'persons with very high melanin levels' here until very recently.
vegetariantaxidermy

Philosophy Explorer wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:38 pm

PhilX
And they are so much better off now. Who the fuck are you to tell them who they can or can't have as a leader? The US supported him for long enough. I suppose you don't know that either. Is there ANYTHING you do know?

PhilX
I was against the US invasion of Iraq.
Philosophy Explorer

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:41 pm

PhilX
Which doesn't address my point.

PhilX

Plus Iraq invaded Kuwait.
vegetariantaxidermy

Philosophy Explorer wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:42 pm

PhilX

PhilX
Umm. Yes, it does.
Philosophy Explorer

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:44 pm

PhilX
Umm. Yes, it does.
Umm no it doesn't.

PhilX
vegetariantaxidermy

Philosophy Explorer wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:49 pm

PhilX
Umm. Yes, it does.
Umm no it doesn't.

PhilX
:cry:
Philosophy Explorer

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:50 pm
Philosophy Explorer wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:49 pm

Umm. Yes, it does.
Umm no it doesn't.

PhilX
:cry:
Save your tears for yourself. :lol:

PhilX
Science Fan

Post by Science Fan »

Veggie has no problem with Russia, and Iran, murdering Muslims in the Middle East on a daily basis. Nor does Veggie have any problem with countries like Australia and New Zealand having combat troops in the Middle East. Veggie doesn't have any problem with Iran attacking Yemen, Egypt bombing Gaza, or any other violence in that region that does not involve the USA. Veggie has no problem believing that Hussein had the right to murder "his own people," and to torture them. When Veggie claims that Hussein owned the people of Iraq, that shows that Veggie does not care at all for the people in Iraq, but is merely obsessed with the USA.

The USA did not artificially carve up the Middle East into nation states that required dictators to maintain the artificial nations. That was done mainly by Britain and France. This created instability that would eventually cause a nation to crumble and pent-up hostilities among different tribes to break out. This is exactly what has happened; yet, this is the fault of the USA? Russia invaded Afghanistan and established a communist regime, and the USA came to the assistance of those who were being oppressed, and this makes the USA the bad guys? Iraq invaded Kuwait, and the USA came to stop Iraq, which led to the 9/11 attacks against the USA, but this makes the USA the bad guys? Racists and war-mongers?

I can go on but the facts are rather simple: Anyone who claims that the problems in the Middle East are due to the USA has ignored a huge amount of history involving that region and is making a comical claim regarding causation.
vegetariantaxidermy

You obviously don't read a word I write so just keep going with your little fantasies, lies and habitual dirty 'debating'. Just proves you have no argument. So, because other countries aren't perfect then that lets yours off the hook? You are committing the fallacy of the false comparison and negation. Pathetic. Those countries you mentioned are following the US by joining the shark feeding frenzy that the US created. Everyone seems to want a bit of the action, which apparently is being referred to as a 'coalition'. They wouldn't even be there if the US hadn't attacked in the first place. You might as well say that you can't criticise Hitler because other countries were bombing and killing people too. Australia has been America's lesser bitch for a while now. Your country is the ringleader. Yours is the country that has put the wheels in motion for WW111, and yours is the country that has created the mess. It's your country that has put the planet at risk as a habitable place for my children, with its constant self-serving meddling and bullying. What the fuck is the US doing in Syria anyway? Do you even know? Was the claim to you drones that it was going there to bomb ISIS, or was it to oust the democratically elected Assad and replace him with a puppet? Isn't Assad trying to get rid of ISIS? You drones seem to be terribly confused about the reasons for all these invasions. The excuses change from one day to the next.
You are so brainwashed. You actually believe the US invaded Iraq to 'save' it from Hussein? What happened to WMDs? The man was disposed of years ago, yet the US is STILL THERE. Hmmm. He'd been in power since 1979 and had the support of the US for much of that. Did he just become a 'baddie' after 11/9? It wouldn't happen to be that the US wanted revenge and Iraq was the weakest target? It couldn't very well attack Saudi Arabia because it needs it. Keep masturbating over the yank flag. Wiping up spoof is about all it's good for.
You do have a habit of attracting a following of retarded cretins, the following comment being a fine example. ↓↓
Last edited by vegetariantaxidermy on Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:03 pm, edited 4 times in total.